Build

Numbers

"Can Block b's Jaehyo please make his way to the white room." 

Jaehyo stopped his aimless walking and glanced upwards, frowning slightly. With a sigh he ruffle his still perfectly styled hair and walked towards the door.

When he stepped inside the pristine room, he glanced around a with a slight glare before taking a seat on the stool in the center.

"Jaehyo, I see you've finally been called in again." A projection of the woman spoke as she smiled almost too kindly. Jaehyo hummed in response, not even bothering to speak as he stared at her. 

"Okay, well, let's just get straight on with it shall we? You've been ordered to kill Baekhyun from EXO K. Don't forget, be careful not to look up into the light, but feel free to use this to your advantage." The scientists smiled, her lips tight, before a picture of Baekhyun appeared on the screen. The picture disappeared, leaving behind the scientist who was still smiling. 

"Good Luck." She said before the screen went completely black.

Jaehyo stood up from his seat and walked towards the door before stepping through into what he could only assume was EXO's music video. As he walked through the center, noticing the light and being careful not to look up, he noticed that the place seemed deserted. From what he'd read and seen, the group had twelve members and he glanced around him, only seeing four or maybe five men at the most, and from what he'd heard during his time here, not all 12 were dead just yet. He glanced to his left and saw two boys who he vaguely recognized holding hands and whispering to one another, too immersed in each other to notice his entrance. Not taking any chances, he hid behind one of the large stone pillars and continued to take in his surroundings. He noticed two other men, one aimlessly playing with a ball of fire, while the other flashed light in random directions. Jaehyo frowned, the woman had failed to mention their powers. He watched as the light boy stood up and walked towards him, picking his nails as he did. He instantly recognized the boy as Baekhyun, the one he was supposed to kill.

Taking his chance, Jaehyo stepped out from the shadows and stepped in front of the male with his arms crossed. He raked his eyes down the his now still body, noticing the light dust on his dark pants, slightly scuffed shoes and soft looking hair cut.

Baekhyun stared at him with raised eyebrows and shifted all his weight onto his hip.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun snapped, resting his hands on hips. 

"Are you Baekhyun?" Jaehyo asked, knowing full well it was but decided he couldn't be one hundred percent sure. 

A small flash of fear filled Baekhyun's eyes but disappeared almost as soon as it had appeared. He pursed his lips and raked his eyes up down Jaehyo's body. 

"So what if I am?" Baekhyun sassed, attempting not to sound scared but his fear was still evident. Jaehyo almost, almost took pity on him but remembered, his own life was at risk. 

Key let out a small sigh, tugging Minho's body to join the others at the bottom of the cliff.

Why had this happened?

He mentally cursed himself. If he hadn't been so immersed in what was going on, and trying to work out what these stupid numbers meant, maybe he would have got there in time to save Minho.

Wiping away the tears on his face he shook his head. If he had been so adamant on solving what those numbers meant that it had caused Minho's death, he couldn't stop now. He was tired, of course, and though he felt guilty to sleep, it would at least save him passing out on the floor.

He climbed into the front seat of the car and curled up, closing his eyes as he sobbed into the cushion.

"I don't want to do this." He sobbed to no one in particular, hoping that the people controlling this were listening to him. "I don't want them to control my life." He hiccuped. "I don't want them to build my life."

He just prayed that they would hear him. That they would listen to what he was saying and save him.

But even though he wanted to be saved from this, he didn't know how it could be done. His best friends and he boyfriend were all dead. Why did it have to be him that survived this? Even if he did pray for it to end, they couldn't be brought back to life. That was the one thing he needed from them that they just couldn't do.

It was so easy for them to take their innocent lives.

But it is impossible to give them back.

"I'm starving." Seungri whined, earning him a smack on the back of the head from Taeyang.

"Stop whining, we're looking for food aren't we?"

Seungri pouted and rolled his eyes. 

"Besides." Taeyang continued. "If you were really that hungry Seungri, you would have eaten us by now."

Suddenly the maknae froze, looking at the two older men. A mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Taeyang asked worriedly.

"You better not actually be considering that."

Jaehyo frowned, getting a sudden idea.

"You know, your hair is a real mess right?" He smirked, even though it wasn't, and it was clear from his perfect hair that Baekhyun was a perfectionist.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he looked around, beginning to frantically panick over his hair, and Jaehyo could only smirk.

Whilst Baekhyun was distracted, Jaehyo decided to take his chance, carefully he stepped closer and prepared himself to grab hold of the boy's hood not noticing he had a spectator.

Chanyeol, standing by the side and watching the whole thing, decided to take action. Without a word, he conjured up a medium sized fire ball and lifted his arm up, swinging it forwards and sending the ball of fire hurtling towards Jaehyo. Just as Jaehyo's fingers skimmed the material of the his hood, Baekhyun spun round and caught sight of the fire heading towards them.

"Chanyeol what the-" Baekhyun never finished his sentence before Jaehyo swung him round, the fire hitting the small man straight in the chest. His clothes went ablaze first, sending Baekhyun into a panic, his arms flailing until the first flame of fire the skin of his chest and he screamed in pain. Those watching, except Jaehyo, could only stare in horror as the fire grew and the shrieking became louder and more desperate before slowly dying down into nothing. The fire carried on burning the remains of the body on the floor as Jaehyo walked away with out a word, feeling no guilt or remorse for the man he just killed.



Sorry it's late again T.T

Oh and guys guess what! We're starting a cover / origional music entertainment company based both on here and on Tumblr, we haven't yet posted it but we'll be opening for auditions for singers, rappers, dancers, managers, visuals, lyricists, video editing and music arrangement. If you're interested in even looking at doing any of this just let me know in the comments and I'll give you the link as soon as I can!