Disengage

Numbers
 
"These guns actually work?" Jongup asked, holding the gun up and looking at it in wonder.
 
"I'm guessing so, I mean, this is just a real life version of our video. They should work." Yongguk replied, holding up the gun and inspecting it as he sat back against the sofa.
 
"I can't believe we actually have to kill people though." Zelo frowned, tapping his fingers against his leg and looking down at the floor.
 
"We don't." Himchan shook his head, placing the money he had been playing with back down onto the pile and walking over to the maknae. Zelo looked up as the elder spoke. "It's just that if we don't, then the rest of your group dies." He shrugged. "So really, you still have the choice if you kill them or not."
 
Yongguk ran a hand through his hair in frustration.
 
Himchan sat down on the floor next to Zelo and rested his head on the younger's shoulder, jumping slightly when an announcement rang out through the room.
 
"Would Bang Yongguk of B.A.P please report to the white room immediately."
 
The leader's eyes widened, and he looked round at all of the other members, who were looking up at him.
 
Yongguk swallowed hard before speaking up.
 
"I'll do whatever it takes." He blinked. "I'm not scared." He stood up, his eyes focused on the doorway, as though he was intent on actually going to kill someone. His feet however, stayed exactly where they were, refusing to let him move.
 
"Of course you're scared." Youngjae replied, walking over and resting his hands on his shoulders. "We all are."
 
"It's just that none of us are going to admit it." Daehyun frowned, shrugging. "Except of course him, because he's gay."
 
"I am not!" Youngjae protested. "If anything, you're gay... Gayhyun." He frowned, tightening his grip on Yongguk's shoulder.
 
"Is that any way to talk to your hyung Younggay?" Daehyun's eyebrow twitched as he shot the offense right back at the younger. "What are you even doing here? You were never here in the video." Daehyun shook his head in confusion.
 
Youngjae bit his lip.
 
"I'm actually not too sure."
 
Yongguk shrugged the younger off and stretched his arms, taking a deep breath, before walking towards the door.
 
The room fell completely silent, all of the other members watching Yongguk as he walked towards the door, not looking back once.
 
As soon as he was about to make his exit, Zelo jumped up, stepping right in front of him and blocking the doorway.
 
"Hyung." He said in a small voice, looking awkwardly to the side. "You can't do this." 
 
"Junhong, don't, it'll be fine." He sighed.
 
"Just disengage." The younger pleaded. "Just stop it all."
 
"It's too late to stop it now."
 
"It's not too late. It hasn't even started yet." Zelo looked at the elder, his eyes wide.
 
Yongguk only shook his head.
 
"It started before we even knew about it. We have no control, and quite frankly, I'm not just going to sit around letting you all die."
 
Zelo sighed, wrapping his arms round his Hyung's shoulders and burying his face in his neck.
 
"In that case, don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do well for us."
 
The elder could only give a subtle nod and force a smile, before releasing the tall maknae from the embrace and walking through the door, making his way to the white room.
 
Once there, Yongguk strolled inside, blinking a little at the sudden brightness of the room.
 
He made his way over to the chair which was placed in front of the screen and sat in it. No sooner had he sat down, the screen came on and the woman, who had previously introduced herself as '257' appeared on it.
 
"Ah, Bang Yongguk." She smiled. "How are you settling in here?" She asked.
 
"Considering I've got to go out and kill someone, you can imagine I'm not feeling too comfortable at all." He retorted.
 
"Oh, that's a shame." An evil smile crossed her glossy lips and she smoothed out the folds of her blazer. "You do realize you have been called in here for a reason, don't you?" She asked.
 
"Of course." Yongguk replied, putting on a brave front.
 
"Your target is to kill T.O.P of Big Bang." She said, pausing for a moment while an image of the handsome idol appeared on the screen.
 
"I... No.He's my Sunbae, I can't do that!" He cried.
 
"Either you kill him, or the rest of your precious little group dies." The woman smiled. "Your choice." And with that, the woman disappeared and the screen went completely blank.
 
 
"But out of every music video we could have got stuck with, we got this one." Zico frowned, closing his eyes for a moment.
 
"I don't see what's so bad, I mean with less weapons, we have a better chance of surviving." Kyung nodded. His opinion was logical.
 
"Yes, but think about it. It also means we don't have weapons. We can't defend ourselves if someone brings a gun in." B Bomb replied.
 
Taeil stood up and began to pace around the room.
 
"Technically..." He began. "It could have been a lot worse."
 
"How is that exactly?" Zico asked, finally opening his eyes and looking up.
 
"Well at least we're stuck here. We could have got stuck in freeze. Then we'd have no weapons and a ton of eyeliner."
 
"That suited me." Jaehyo pouted. "I made that eyeliner look so ing hot." He sighed.
 
"Yeah, well the rest of us all just looked like twats." Zico shot back.
 
Jaehyo frowned at the comment and hesitated, before he opened his mouth again.
 
"But I looked good in-"
 
"Jaehyo!" Zico cut in, not giving him chance to finish his sentence. "We don't give a ."
 
 
Minho paced backwards and forwards across the pristine, white room, his arms crossed over his chest as he racked his brain for answers.
 
"Minho, could you please sit down!" Key stressed, resting his elbows on his knees as he rubbed circles on his temples.
 
"Its okay Kibum, calm down." Jonghyun whispered softly as he rubbed circles on the younger's back in an attempt to calm him. Minho sighed before reluctantly sitting down on the cold tiled floor. He pulled his knees up to his chest, burring his face into them in hopes to return back to his thoughts.
 
The whole room fell silent as everyone’s thoughts drifted from one scenario to another; all that could be heard was the sound of the members sighing every so often and the constant tapping of Taemin’s foot on the white tiles.
 
Having had enough of the thick silence, Taemin shifted in his place on the floor before speaking up.
 
"What do we do?" He asked, looking at his hyungs for answers. Onew glanced over at Taemin from his place beside him.
 
"I don’t know Minnie" he replied honestly as he looked at the other members. He sighed and stood up, putting his title of 'group leader' into action.
 
"Okay so they said the aim of the game is to eliminate other idols in other groups using weapons from the music video they have been placed in." Onew stated wringing his hands together as he started to pace around the room.
 
"I am not doing that" Taemin mumbled under his breath.
 
"It looks like we don’t have a choice" Jonghyun said, frowning as he continued to rub circles on key's back.
 
"Why?" Taemin asked, innocently. "Everyone gets a choice in what they do." He stated.
 
"It’s not that simple Minnie. The game has already started, there’s no way out.” Onew replied, still pacing round the room.
 
"I don’t want to kill anyone." Taemin mumbled with a pout.
 
"Well no one has to die, right?" Minho said, lifting his head out if his knees. "It’s just elimination. There's no way we're actually going to die." Minho asked, looking over at Onew, who had stopped pacing to consider his point.
 
"Yeah, he has a point. They can’t kill us, we're idols. Think how the fans would react if we got killed." he said, glancing round at the members for their opinion.
 
"Yeah, I’m sure the company wouldn’t have put us into danger. Remember it’s not just us,  EXO are in this too." Jonghyun said, sounding somewhat relieved. Onew nodded his head in agreement.
 
"What if the company don’t know?" Key asked, finally speaking up.
 
"What do you mean?" Jonghyun asked softly.
 
"What happens if the company’s don’t know?" Key said, looking up Onew. Onew frowned slightly.
 
"I don’t understand" he said
 
"What if there’s more to it than what meets the eye? If what we think its just a simple experiment but it's in fact just a way to kill off idols" Key said, his voice low and serious.
 
"I largely doubt that Kibum. The company will have had sign contracts, they will have read them thoroughly" Minho reasoned.
 
"What if they knew we were going to die though?" Taemin asked with teary eyes. Key frowned and stood up; walking over to the sniffling maknae  and hugging his shoulders as he sat down again beside him.
 
"How long are we going to be here, Key-Umma?" Taemin asked, resting his head on keys arm.
 
"I don’t know" Key replied with a sigh. "I'd hope you can be here for the whole five days." Key said squeezing Taemin closer to him protectively.
 
The sniffling boy soon fell asleep on his hyung’s shoulder. Key carefully shifted the boy so he was lying down, placing his arm under his head for a pillow. He smiled lovingly at the sleeping maknae  when he wrinkled his nose cutely in his sleep before stand up and making his way over to
 
Jonghyun, who patted his knees indicating the younger to sit down. Key sat on the elders lap and snuggled into the warm comforting embrace. He wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist and buried his face into the elders neck.
 
"I’m scared." He whispered, just loud enough for Jonghyun  to hear.
 
"Don’t be" Jonghyun whispered in reply. "I won’t let anything happen to you, or to the others." He said wrapping arms around Key's waist.
 
The two stayed like that for a while, until a gasp filled the room. Key looked over to the source of the sound. Onew sat on the ground mouth a gape, face pale and eyes wide, clearly something horrifying had happened. Key's eyes automatically glanced over at Taemin, who was still sleeping soundly. He frowned when he was nothing wrong with the maknae.
 
"What’s wrong hyung?" Key asked just in time, before he elder began sobbing.
 
"Jinki, what’s the matter?" Jonghyun asked sounding worried. Onew didn’t answer as the sobs shook his body. Key stood up and walked over to the sobbing leader, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders.
 
"Shh, shh, it’s okay hyung.." He said, soothingly. Onew’s sobs started to calm into small sniffles.
 
"Now, are you going to tell Kibum-Umma what’s wrong?" Key asked, tilting his head.
 
"I... I had a th-thought." Onew said through sniffles, wiping away the his tears and pouting slightly.
 
"And what was that?" Key asked.
 
"Th-Theres..." He trailed off, burying his head in Key's neck as he let out a keening wail.
 
"Go on." Key soothed, rubbing the elders back as he cried.
 
"Theres no chicken." He sobbed.
 
 
The fear of what he was about to do pulsed through Yongguk's veins. Maybe if he showed that he could do this, that he wasn't scared, then they wouldn't make him do this again. They'd put the pressure onto someone else.
 
He took in a deep breath when he saw T.O.P leaning against the barrier and positioned himself perfectly. The man was facing the other way. He wouldn't know of the presence behind him. He wouldn't know that in just a  matter of seconds, he would be dead.
 
It all happened in a flash.
 
Yongguk whipped the gun from his pocket and in less than a second, it had been shot.
 
A perfect aim.
 
A perfect kill.
 
Eyes wide and fear evident on his face, G Dragon jumped off of the hood of the car and ran. He ran as far as his legs would carry him. His mind racing as tears stung his eyes. Seunghyun was dead. One of his closest friends had just been killed in front of his eyes. A gunshot to the head, quick and painless and like that. He was gone. His lifeless body had dropped and his eyes rolled back into his bleeding head.
 
Ji Yong couldn’t take it; he was the witness of a murder. He had watched his best friend be killed and had done nothing about it. What could he do?! This was a game. The aim of the game was simple: Elimination. He had accepted that, he knew what had to be done, but to see it happen to one of his best friends... It was too much, and it hurt. The others didn’t even know. Yet.
 
He stopped running and rested his hands on his knees; his chest was aching as he took deep breaths. He looked around to see where he was.
 
To his left where five thrones he and all the other members were to sit in. he slowly walked over, dragging his feet as he did before plopping down in to ‘his’ throne. He glanced to his left; grief took over when he remembered who used to sit there.
 
“Where could they be? They can’t be far.” Daesung’s voice said from not too far away.
 
“I don’t know Daesung, we will find them soon.” Taeyang’s voiced replied, sounding irritated.
 
“Guys. Please shut up. I have a headache.” Seungri’s voice said.
 
“Oh well I am sorry for wanting to know where our other two members have disappeared to.” Daesung replied cockily. Their voices were getting louder; G Dragon knew it wouldn’t be long before they found him. Not that he cared. As if on cue the members walked in and spotted G dragon in his depressed state.
 
“Is everything okay hyung?” Seungri asked, frowning slightly when Daesung slumped into the throne next to the elder and slung his arm lazily over his shoulder.
 
“Where’s T.O.P?” Daesung asked, ignoring Seungri’s glare. G Dragon opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by a mechanical voice.
 
“T.O.P, Big Bang, Eliminated." The voice said. Horror crossed the faces of the three oblivious members as they stared at G Dragon with large eyes.
 
“He…Died?” Taeyang asked, not quite believing the situation. All G Dragon could do was simply nod his head before looking down at his shoes.
 
"That's awful." Daesung sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.
 
"You think it's bad?" G Dragon scoffed. "You didn't have to watch him die."
 
"We didn't." He agreed, knowing that what had happened must have been distressing for their leader. "But we'll have to watch ourselves die."
 

Hey guys, Wow first death, what do you think of it huh?
Yeah, this death wasn't very descriptive but they will get worse and more graphic and stuff *shudders*
But Bye Tabi!!!
Hehe ^^
I'm sorry to any T.O.P stans that he was the first to die :(
I did randomly generate the deaths and who kills them, so yeah...
Have you had a nice week?
Oh, by the way, we opened up a
ONE SHOT REQUESTS SHOP , there's basically everything you can think of in it ^^ just click the link ^^

Happy birthday this week to:
Yuri!

Teo!

Minho!

(cries because of the beauty of that gif)

And me!
But you get no gif :p

Thanks for reading, and here's the teaser image for next chapter ^^