Burst

Numbers

Daesung rolled his eyes, he couldn't get a moments peace in this place, no matter how far away from the others he got. He tried and tried, but no matter what he did, he was still always distracted by something. It could have been something to do with the fact that he was a light sleeper, or maybe it was just that he had never heard anyone snore quite as loudly as Seungri. 

"For God's sake!" He cried, rolling onto his back and kicking his legs in a child like tantrum. 

Seungri only responded by grunting in his sleep.

Letting out a loud sigh, Daesung got up. He had had enough.

He walked into the area where their thrones were located and sat down in his personal throne, kicking his legs up to rest on the arm of the chair and curling over to fall asleep with his head resting on the other arm of the throne as a pillow.

"Would Daesung please report to the white room."

Just as he was falling asleep.

Well, wasn't this just great?

Daesung rolled his eyes, and he must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew, he had woken up, from the waist up, and chained to the wall.

When the hell did he get here?

He sighed loudly, pulling the chains with all his might, but it seemed he was thoroughly cemented to the wall.

A few more tugs and it seemed that he had superhuman strength. Daesung tumbled forwards, very nearly landing on the floor face-first. The chains had been ripped from the wall and were now dangling by his sides, trailing along the floor when he tried to walk.

Eventually, he reached the white room, and sat down on the chair in the middle in a huff.

"Daesung." The woman on the screen beamed at him. "What's wrong? You seem unhappy for some reason. You have not been assigned your victim yet." She chuckled, like what she had just said was just some kind of joke.

Daesung chuckled back at her - though not for the same reason.

"Why the hell was I chained to the wall?" He asked. "And can I have a shirt? It's freezing in here!" He scowled, wrapping his arms tightly across his shoulders, shuddering at the cold metal of the handcuffs as they made contact with his skin.

"Because it's a section of your music video." The woman smiled. "It's okay though, I can understand that you might find it a little strange waking up to it." She chuckled.

Daesung let out a low growl and looked up at her through his blond fringe.

"Just tell me who it is, and let's hurry up and get this over and done with." He whispered.

The woman smiled and nodded, before the video suddenly flicked off, switching to a picture of a tall slim man with tan skin and longish black hair tied into a wavy ponytail.

"This is Minho, a member of SHINee. One of the only two remaining." She stared, making Daesung flinch. SHINee was a five member group. Whoever was still left he felt very sorry for, how did they cope having lost three of their other members already? And to think he was about to take away the other one... It made him feel like a horrible person.

"Right." He sighed, standing up. "I'll go now." He rolled his eyes and headed for the door on the other side of the room.

"Good luck." The woman said, but Daesung wasn't paying much attention to that. He just had to get this over and done with.

"Kibum, would you please just go to sleep? You're tired out and thinking about what these stupid numbers mean isn't going to help you at all." Minho snapped. He didn't mean to, but he was worried for his friend, and he didn't like to see the umma looking so exhausted.

"Alright Minho. Just let me finish this theory. You go get in the car and I'll come join you, it's probably the best place to sleep." The feline boy smiled.

"W...What about um..." The younger trailed off, his lips as he had remembered the devastating things which had previously taken place in that car.

"I moved his body." Kibum stated, looking up from the mixtures of numbers which he was scratching into the floor.

Minho nodded.

"I took him to the bottom of the cliff and lay him down with Jinki hyung."

The younger said no more, turning to go to the car.

Key looked down at the numbers on the floor. They weren't going together. They weren't making sense. This was all too difficult for him. He let out a loud sigh and lay down on his back, listening to Minho's footsteps fading into the distance as he walked towards the small black car.

Minho climbed into the back of the car and curled up, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around himself, this was insane. He couldn't get the thought of Taemin out of his mind. They had been lying right here when it happened. How did Key expect him to sleep in the place his best friend had been killed?

Key didn't turn up.

Minho let out a long sigh, lying the other way and closing his eyes. Finally, he managed to reach that stage between wakefulness and sleep, when he heard a soft tapping on the window.

He was tired, and didn't think much about opening the door. He would probably rather Kibum sleep in the front, but he had nothing against him shring the backseat, afterall, it would not be long before one of them was gone. They had to spend as much time as they had left with one another.

"Well that was easy."

What the hell?

Who was that?

Minho opened his eyes, squinting slightly at the light, before he noticed the half-, blond man looming above him.

"Well look at you." He cooed, a smirk crossing his face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment." He grinned. "And to be honest with you, I'm so excited, I could burst." Yet his expression said other wise. He didn't look excited at all. He only looked murderous and evil.

The next thing Minho knew, the large, muscular and very heavy man was on top of him, the chain holding dangling from his wrist tightly secured in his other hand.

All the while that cold metal chain was pressed against Minho's pale and slim neck, that smirk never left Daesung's face.

He was a murderer.

He was a murderer from that very second that Minho's body fell slack.

And the slim brunette boy ceased to breathe again.


Guys.
You guys.
Guess what?
I'm back.

I'm back for good here xD
I'm so sorry it took me like 5 years, but when I got back off of my holidays I had some one shots to write, some edits to do... I had another drama exam and good lord I just feel like I haven't stopped.
Yeah ok I procrastinated a little but whatever. I'm back now and I should stay here! So please anticipate the update next Monday!! (not in like 2 days, but like 2 days and a week *kisses* don't hate me.)

Updatesprobably won't be more than once a week now since I'm re-decorating my room and all, so yeah~

It's goddamn good to be back guys, you don't even know how much I missed you.

OMFG I'm looking forwards to next chapter, it's a shocker xD ~ ~ ~