Imagine

Numbers

"Don't make me go again." Kyungsoo pleaded, tugging on the front of Jongin's shirt as he clung onto him. "I don't think I can take it any more. I can't stand it. It's just so horrible!"

"Shush Kyungsoo." Kai whispered, pressing his nose against the smaller man's ear. "You don't need to worry. You've been once, chances are, they won't send you again." He smiled, even though the elder couldn't see it.

D.O closed his eyes and let his arms fall around Kai's waist, before his hands curled up and he felt himself pulling Jongin closer.

Of course. Jongin was not right.

With these people, he never could be.

They were listening to every little thing he said, and watching every move he made. So when Jongin mentioned that they would not send Kyungsoo to kill anyone else, they decided that it would be best if they were to prove him wrong. And that really killed him when he heard the voice ringing through the open air. Kyungsoo's fists curled tighter as he pulled himself even closer to Jongin.

"I can't do it." He whispered. "You said they wouldn't call me again. And only moments later they do! I'm not going Jongin! Tell them I'm not going!" He protested, feeling a lump beginning to gradually grow in his throat.

"You have to Kyungsoo. You know if you don't, we're all going to die." He said softly, the elder's hair. "Be brave." He whispered, knowing that Kyungsoo was going to do what was best, and when he pulled away from the embrace, turning to leave with a gentle smile to his friend, Jongin knew he could count on Kyungsoo to do his best once again.

"I can't believe they sent him to kill someone again." Kai sighed once Kyungsoo had left.

"Again?" Sehun asked, from his place on the floor, where he was sat with Luhan curled up in his lap, playing with his hair.

"Again." Jongin sighed, shaking his head. "I'm going back to my own place. I need some time." And with that, he strolled right out of his exit, into his own personal section of the video.

"Why would they send him again?" Luhan mumbled into Sehun's cloak as he curled up against his broad chest, his eyes closed as he inhaled his boyfriends intoxicating scent.

Sehun only shook his head and his lips.

He didn't have an answer to that.

"They're evil Luhan. Pure evil. They think with their heads and not their hearts. That's what evil is."

After this, Luhan stayed silent. He didn't need to say anything in response, for he knew that Sehun was right.

"I'm tired." He mumbled eventually, snuggling his nose against his boyfriend's neck.

"Then go to sleep." Sehun smiled. Luhan did as he was told, his head resting against the taller boy's chest as he listened to him hum a song, lulling him into sleep.

Luhan finally awoke from his slumber, his eyes squinting at the bright light he was staring up at. Wait. He was looking up at the light?! Shouldn't he be dead if he was doing that? He opened his eyes further in confusion, his mind spinning with questions and causing him to go slightly dizzy at all the loud noises and commotion which was happening around him.

"Sir! Please lay down!" He heard a woman shout as she ran to his side, putting her hands on his shoulders and trying to make him lie down again.

"No." He mumbled, his eyes widening as he searched the room in fear. "No get off me! I want Sehun! Where's my Sehun?!" He cried, a lump forming in his throat as he began to panic.

"Sir you need to keep calm." The woman replied, but still, Luhan continued to struggle. "Please Mr Lu, just keep still."

Luhan didn't listen he continued to thrash his arms and kick his legs as the woman attempted to keep him still. Before Luhan knew it, there was a man at his other side, also holding him down.

"Please!" He screamed. "I need to see my Sehun!" He cried. But that was the last thing he said before he noticed that the woman had injected him, the needle sticking out of his arm as she pushed the liquid in the syringe into his blood stream. His limbs became numb and everything just seemed to fade. The sensation in his body. The noise and commotion of the people in lab coats running around the room. The bright artificial light from over head. Everything...

Luhan awoke with a start in the same position he had been sat in before, curled up in his boyfriend's lap, clinging onto his cloak.

"He baby! What's wrong?" Sehun asked, a frown crossing his features when he heard Luhan awake with a start and a loud gasp. He looked down at the older man who was still tightly clinging to his cloak, his knuckles turning white as his wide eyes stared fore wards at nothing in particular. He was sweating and a lot of his hair was stuck to his forehead. "Calm down sweet heart." Sehun said gently, his calming voice helping to soothe Luhan out of his state as he felt him relax into his chest, breathing heavily.

"I had a bad dream." The elder whimpered.

Sehun smiled softly. His boyfriend was just so cute.

"Aww, it's going to be ok darling." He whispered. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked cautiously, wrapping his arm tightly around his shoulders and rubbing his arm soothingly as he held him tightly against his chest. He felt Luhan nod against his shoulder and he gave him an encouraging peck on the end of his small nose.

"I woke up in that room. The room we fell asleep in before we came here and... There was a woman and she was holding me down. I couldn't see you. I was so scared. Then she injected me and I fell asleep again. But Sehun... I don't think it was a dream."

"Oh sweetie. It's alright." Sehun cooed, rubbing his boyfriends arm comfortingly. "You know you dreamt it. It was just your imagination. Nothing is going to hurt you, I can make sure of it."

"I didn't imagine it." Luhan shook his head. "It was real. Everything was so real. It happened Sehun. Really. None of this is real. It's just a dream."

"Luhan please." Sehun pleaded, closing his eyes as he held onto the younger. "Please don't say things like that. I don't want to loose you, and if you think this isn't real and don't value your life just because of some vivid dream you had, then you're crazy. Please Luhan."

"You don't trust me do you?"

 

Jinyoung looked down tiredly at the plastic cup in his hand, taking another piece of the popcorn from it and putting it into his mouth. It tasted so sweet. How ironic.

Here he was stuck in a place full of dark and horrible things, death and destruction, loss and loneliness everywhere. Yet here he simply stood, eating popcorn. Popcorn. It was so sweet. So tasty. Some things in this world were just so odd. After all... What kind of person would watch their friends die and then walk off to eat popcorn only a few hours later?

Oh that's it.

Jinyoung would.

Though honestly, he didn't really have much choice. Now that they were all gone, he wasn't prepared to just stand around and let himself starve to death.

What day was it? What time was it? Was the sun still lit, or was the moon shining bright? Himchan didn't know. He had been sat in the same room since what had happened to his friends. Not moving.

They didn't deserve what had happened to them. They should never have gone there, they knew that was going to happen. Himchan should have died alongside them. It was only fair. How come they all lost their lives, but he was the one unfortunate enough to be here, to still be alive even now.

That poor man had taken his life for him. It was not fair at all. He should have died. He should have been the one lying in his own blood right now. Not Jonghyun, he did nothing but try to help his own friends in his own group, and what did Himchan do? He just stood there and let him die. He didn't react fast enough. He shouldn't have let that man die. It was not his death. Not his time.

Right now, everything had merged into one for Himchan. The minutes dragged on for hours, the hours dragged on for days, and the days... It felt like a year had passed. Himchan knew that if he just sat here for the rest of his time, he would surely go insane, and he couldn't let that happen to him.

He had to stay strong. He had to make them proud.

his lips, he climbed up off the floor, his back hurting from sitting in the same position for so long.

He had to see them.

He was ready now.

Walking out of the room, he made his way to the staircase, and walked down onto the platform, which looked like a complete blood bath. Dead bodies lay strewn across the floor, blood had run across the once-cream colored tiles and dried up, creating an old and revolting look to the scene. He wrinkled his nose and walked towards the first body he saw, letting out a small sob when he saw the pale and peaceful face.

He wasn't ready for this.

He would never be ready for this.

He just had to be brave.

Bending down, he took hold of the maknae's shoulders, gently lifting him off the floor and lifting him up, his limp body lying back across his arms.

Only now did Himchan notice how young he was.

Still only a boy.

Due to his abnormal height, it was easy to forget that the maknae was only so young. But now that he was stood here looking down at his pale features, how peaceful he looked, and how young he looked. He realized that he had always treated him as though he was older. But he wasn't. He was just a boy, chasing his dream of being a rapper.

Now it was all over.

He moved him to the side of the wall, lying him down gently, and leaning over to place a small kiss on his forehead, before going to get the other members. Moving them all to lay beside one another, closing their eyes and making them look at least somewhat peaceful.

There was no way he was just going to leave them sprawled out like that.

They deserved to be treat with respect.

"You can't pee against the wall, seriously, can't you go somewhere we can't see you?!" U-Kwon wrinkled his nose.

"Well excuse me, but you all treck right the way down there." Jae-Hyo waved his arm as he unfastened his pants. "That's fine and everything, but I just woke up, I'm tired and I need a piss. Besides, P.O decided he needed a yesterday. I'm not saying any more." He sighed, beginning to pee against the wall.

"You disgust me." P.O wrinkled his nose as he saw the pretty boy peeing for the world to see.

"And you don't disgust everyone else?" He cocked an eyebrow, turning back to watch what he was doing.

P.O snorted and turned away, giving U-Kwon a shrug when he glared at him.

"You know we all have to use that place right."

"I do, and when a man's gotta go, he's gotta-"

"Don't. Please. You could have just held it. You're gross."

And with that, U-Kwon walked away, leaving P.O to stand listening to the hissing of the elder's pee hitting the wall.

Disgusting.

He walked off, himself, opting to go and sit by the fence.

"You look awfully lonely down here." He heard and unrecognizable voice ask him after he had been sat there for a while.

Looking up, he was met by large eyes, that reminded him a little of an owl. The man was wearing an old grey cloak, which really didn't suit the current surroundings he was in.

"I guess I am." He chuckled. "And who might you be here to kill?" He chuckled, looking up at the boy. How was something as innocent looking as him going to kill anyone?

"You."

P.O felt his heart drop.

"M... Me?"

"Yes, you." The man confirmed, nodding as he pulled at the loose fencing, pulling a piece of sharp and jagged wiring off and holding it gently between his hands.

"And how are you planning on doing that?" He laughing, clearly not believing that the boy was capable of doing such things.

Kyungsoo only smirked, crouching down in front of him. He had to be brutal. He hadn't to care.

"Like this." He smiled innocently, before lurching forewords with the wire and dragging it across his throat, watching as the red blood began to run out, trickling down the man's neck as his head rolled back.

He would bleed out soon.

There was nothing else too it.

A simple job.

A simple death.


Woah, dude! Seriously my God I'm so sorry, I was meant to post this ages ago but I closed my laptop when it was almost finished because I wanted food before I posted it and my laptop decided to CLOSE IT AND NOT SAVE IT.

Seriously it can be such a ! I had to re-write it all /rolls eyes/

So yeah... That's why it's so late! :3 Sorry!

 

Birthday spam! : Bom and Sandeul! :3

 

And the next teaser! <3