Tutorial

Numbers

L.Joe's eyes rounded and he blinked a few times, his hands coving his mouth to stifle the scream that threatened to escape.

Chunji's body had fallen to the bottom of the staircase, his body twisting and turning as it bent into unimaginable positions. The final crack of his neck as his head hit the floor and his body continued moving was what made L.Joe feel physically sick however. Before the brunette who had killed his friend could notice that he was there, he had disappeared around the corner of the wall, both his hands still pressed against his lips and his eyes shut tight, praying and praying that it was just his imagination.

Glancing back round the corner, he noticed that the man who had killed Chunji had disappeared back through the door. He took one last look at his friend, who was lying on the floor, his head tilted at an awkward angle, his eyes wide open and blood dripping from his head, running down into a puddle.

It  didn't take long before L.Joe was bent over double, throwing up onto the paved ground beneath him. His eyes were watering, and the muscles in his stomach were contracting painfully as the disgusting liquid burned at the inside of his throat.

Once he had done throwing up over the disturbing scene he had just witnessed, he straightened up, wiping away the tears which were now cascading down his cheeks and wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand, frowning in complete disgust at himself.

He turned back and started walking away from Chanhee's lifeless body, stopping a little further down when he noticed Ricky leaning against the wall.

"R... Ricky." He mumbled.

"Hi Hyung!" He smiled, walking over to him with a bright smile, stopping to frown when he noticed the look the other was sporting. "Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost."

L.Joe could only shake his head.

"Get the others." He mumbled. "Tell them to meet me by the river."

"What what-?"

"Just do it." L.Joe cut him off, wiping at his lips again to try and distract his mouth of the burning taste.

Ricky could only stare at the elder boy in shock. Usually L.Joe was calm and sweet to everyone, he was funny and cute... But he had never seen him act like this before.

And it scared him.

Byunghun walked down towards the river, sitting beside it and leaning over as he used his hand to wash out his mouth.

"Byunghun!" He heard a voice coming from behind him and he turned to see C.A.P stood looking at him, worry plastered across his featured.

Without a word he got up from the side of the announcement.

"What's wrong hyung?" Changjo asked, frowning.

L.Joe shook his head and looked away from them, his lips.

None of them spoke again. None of them had to. They all knew what they were waiting for.

The announcement.

It was obvious since the beginning to each of them when Chunji hadn't joined them. More so to Ricky, however, who had found the blonde haired boy lying dead at the foot of the metal stairs.

None of the boys had mentioned the loss of their friend. They didn't want to be the first to speak of it.

"Chunji. Teen Top. Eliminated."

Those were the only words heard in the moments that followed. C.A.P closed his eyes and Changjo let out a sigh.

It all felt so real.

"Nobody else can die." L.Joe finally breathed when no-one else spoke up. "None of us."

"Hyung... We all know that's not going to happen." Changjo looked round at the other remaining members. "I mean, just look at us..." He waved his arms and shrugged. "It's impossible we're going to all survive."

"Well you know what. We are. If we really try, we won't have to die. It's stupid. It doesn't have to happen." Byunghun protested.

Changjo sighed, shaking his head and looking at the others.

"What the ?! Has the fact your best friend died really messed up your brain or something? How the hell can you be so stupid?!" He screamed, tears b in his eyes as the situation was becoming more and more over whelming for him. He had just found out his hyung had been murdered! He didn't need anyone arguing with him right now!

"Byunhun's right." C.A.P shook his head at the maknae. "You can't just give up like that." He walked over to L.Joe and put his arms round his shoulders.

"You agree with me don't you though, Ricky?" Changjo pleased with the cute boy, who only looked down awkwardly at the ground with a gentle shake of his head.

Changjo let out a frustrated growl, moving his hand up to tug on his hair.

The other three members looked up at him nervously, afraid he was going to do something. Shout at them, hit them, lash out or cry. They wouldn't have minded.

Only what they did see scared the life out of them.

A man walking towards them.

All three of their eyes widened.

"Run!" L.Joe screamed, turning to flee.

C.A.P ran straight past him, and L.Joe had to turn round when Ricky didn't move. He seemed a little shocked.

"Changjo come on!" He called over his shoulder. But still Changjo didn't move. Just stood staring at him. "Go on Ricky." He breathed, pushing the brunette in the direction C.A.P had run off in. "Changjo, behind you! Look! Just bloody run! Please!" He screamed, going back as fast as he could to pull at the sleeve of the boy's jacket.

Changjo pushed his hand off forcefully.

"Why would I believe what you say?" He hissed, his lips. "You're wrong in the head!" He cried. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

L.Joe's eyes flickered up the short man who was closing in on them, before moving back down to Changjo, a panicked look in them.

"Now." He hissed.

"No."

Looking back up one final time at the man who was almost directly behind Changjo, L.Joe decided that he just couldn't risk it. He mumbled an apology to the helpless and stubborn maknae under his breath and took off in the opposite direction.

Changjo watched the members run away and he shook his head, letting out a heavy sigh. No-body was here. He hadn't seen anyone run past him, and he wasn't being murdered. Byunghun really had gone mad. He turned his head left to right, just to make sure though.

"Looking for someone?" A voice from behind him asked, causing Changjo to tense up, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end as the man's breath tickled it.

He turned round slowly, meeting eyes with Do Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo?

Wasn't he that little cute one from that popular group EXO?

The squishy little Kyungsoo?

And they were scared of him?

Changjo had to hold back a snort. This was just about the least scariest person he has ever encountered in his life!

"No." He replied, shrugging.

"How about you?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I am." The short man stated, his lips.

"And who would that be?" Changjo asked.

"You."

Changjo didn't know whether to laugh or be scared. He would had laughed, had it not been for the serious look the elder man was sporting.

"You think I won't do it?" The man chuckled. "Because I'm seen as all cute and innocent and everything? Is that it?" He scoffed. "I could do it alright." He growled, before grabbing hold of the front of the boys jacket and throwing him down to the floor, straddling his waist and sending a punch to his face before the maknae even had time to react.

As soon as he could process what was going on, Changjo sat up, grabbing hold of Kyungsoo's wrist and flipping them over, so that he was the one on top.

"You're too weak to do anything." He breathed once he had the elder's hands secured above his head so that he couldn't move. "I'm going to kill you." He narrowed his eyes, moving his other arm back to punch the man in the face.

"Do you know how to kill?" Kyungsoo smirked despite the blood running down from his lip. "Or should I give you a tutorial?" He asked, not waiting for a reply before he had moved his knee upwards, hitting the boy in the crotch and flipping them over, before sending a punch to the side of Changjo's face and knocking him into a state of dizziness.

Changjo's mouth fell open to mumble something, but Kyungsoo didn't even bother to try decipher it, only climbed off the boy and dragged his semi-concious body towards the river.

Upon realizing what the elder was doing to him, Changjo tried to gain back his strength, attempting to sit up and push Kyungsoo's small but strong hands off of him. To no avail. The dizziness was still there, and Changjo could only blink slowly as his body was plunged into the freezing cold water, his eyes fluttering shut as he thrashed his arms pathetically. He was too dizzy to react properly, and Kyungsoo was strong.

It only made sense that once he was under the water and the bubbles had escaped to the surface, he would never come back up.

Alive.


Hey guys wow, I'm sorry it's taken so long to update, and I might not be update again for a while since I have exams and stuff, but I'm going to start putting a lot more time into this fic than I usually do. I'm a pretty lazy person, and even if I come on here to type up a chapter, I'll end up reading or scrolling through tumblr or I don't know...just generally wasting my life on the internet, so yeah, I'll try be a lot more thorough on here in future, which means I'll probably have the same amount of updates as I usually do on here even when I have exams, but I can't promise anything, I will try my best! ^^

Aaaaaand..... Happy birthday to Donghyun, J-hope, Raehwan and Ravi! (I think we've almost caught up, just a few more updates and I'll be there xD)




Woo!
And here is next week's teaser image!