Satanic

Numbers

I updated yesterday too, so if you havn't yet read that update, please do ^^


Key sighed to himself, his hands folded behind his back as he walked along the edge of the cliff, kicking stones off and watching half-heartedly as they fell into the darkness. It wasn't his fault he had been born perfect. It wasn't his fault Jonghyun didn't think his black bob cut was y. Key frowned, his eyebrows knitting together, like, why the hell would he even think that? His hair was perfect no matter what style it was in.

Kibum had had enough of everyone's . Jonghyun wouldn't let him do anything to him because he felt like he was being 'watched'. And that included kissing.

"What the , I mean really, what's a little kiss with your boyfriend? It's not like we were stripping off and having or anything." He mumbled under his breath, sending another rock flying with the toe of his boot.

Taemin had been whining ever since they got here. Kibum never usually minded the maknae whining, and he should be used to it by now, but this time it had been a constant chorus of 'Umma I want some banana milk' 'Umma I need a wee' 'Umma why are you getting so cross with Jonghyun hyung?' 'Umma did you usually have a in this video?' Minho had been no better, but instead of him whining about anything and everything, he had been dropping comments in the most awkward of times, making Key want to hit him. Especially when Taemin had brought up Key's 'situation' again and Minho had explained to him that Jonghyun had no intention of fixing it for him, and that was why he was so angry at him too.

And Onew...

Well he had disappeared.

And with Key's current annoyance and persistent , he really couldn't be arsed looking for him.

He let out a loud sigh, sitting down on the edge of the cliff, peering over the edge and feeling his wings flutter, almost urging him to jump off of the edge.

Key didn't know what came over him, but he founding himself standing up, walking backwards, before running straight forwards, squeezing his eyes shut as he took control of the feathered muscles attached to his back, leaping off of the edge of the cliff, feeling them support him in the air as they fluttered rapidly.

Opening his eyes wide, key looked round, he couldn't believe he could actually fly!

Curious as to what lurked in the darkness down below, he swooped down. His flight was a little jerky and at points he had a mini heart-attack because he actually thought he was falling.

Finally, he placed his feet on the floor and looked round, everything was pitch black, and Key could only just see thanks to the little light flooding in from above. This place sure was creepy. Key waked round, stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets as he narrowed his eyes in the darkness. That's when he noticed it. From where he stood, it was just a shape. A dark and dusty shape against a dark and dusty back ground. But as he came closer, his vision became clearer and Key could make out that this wasn't just any 'shape'. This was the shape of a body.

Key almost threw up when he was Jinki's pale face through the darkness. His eyes open and rolled back inside his head, his neck twisted at an odd angle.How long had he been down here?

Key bent down, beside his leader, looking at his face in pure shock, what the hell had happened to him?

"Onew. SHINee. Eliminated."

Now you tell us? Key asked himself, shaking his head lightly and swallowing hard as he looked at the man lying in front of him.

Without another word, Key stood up. His wings began to flutter and he lifted himself into the air. His anger had disappeared now. He couldn't be angry at these people. He had no idea how long he would have left with them, and they were like his family. He could never stay mad at them for very long anyway.

He walked back towards where he had left the other members, sitting in front of the huge metal SHINee sign, hoping that he would be able to find them.

When he got there, however, only Jonghyun was there, leaning against a metal pole and staring absent-mindedly at the ground.

"Hey Jjongie." Key forced a smile, hoping that the boy wasn't mad at him for shouting earlier.

Jonghyun looked up half-heartedly and glanced in Key's direction. Key held his breath for a moment, wondering if he was going to get a reply, and he exhaled in relief when he got a reply.

"Hey Kibum."

His tone of voice didn't seem too happy, but Key hoped that it had more to do with his leader dying than it did with having fallen out with him.

"You heard the announcement then?" Key asked, walking slowly over to his boyfriend and sitting down beside him.

"How couldn't you?" Jonghyun shook his head. "Of course I heard it. Did you see what happened?"

Key shook his head in reply.

"No." He stated, beginning to play with the lace of his boots. "I don't even know who killed him." He paused for a moment. "If I did he'd be dead already. Lucky bastard."

"Hey." Jonghyun warned. "You know I don't like it when you swear." He sighed, leaning close to Kibum and cupping his face.

"You're not mad at me?" Key asked, the surprise evident on his face.

"How can I be mad at you when something like this happens? I can't stay mad knowing you're hurting just as much as I am." He put his arm round Key's shoulders and pulled him into his chest.

"Where are Taemin and Minho?" Key finally asked after the silence they had been sitting in had got unbearable.

"They went to the car. I think they're asleep." Jonghyun sighed. "Why?"

"Ah, I just wondered. Do you think they heard the announcement?"

Jonghyun shrugged.

"Probably, I mean it was pretty loud."

"They could just have slept through it."

"I suppose they could have, should we go find out?"

Key nodded and stood up, extending his hand towards his boyfriend and helping him up off of the floor.

The two held hands as they walked past the sign, into the back, down the steps, across the flooded floor and towards the car.

"They're both asleep." Key whispered, his voice full of adoration as he looked into the back seat, where Taemin was curled up on Minho's chest, both of them sound asleep, wrapped up in Minho's wings.

"Then we should at least wait until they wake up to tell them about Jinki." Jonghyun sighed, leaning against the roof of the car and gazing down at the boys in the back seat.

"So. Come on. I want some gory details." Zico grinned. "How did it happen?"

"I walked along the edge of the cliff, and I was about to hit him, but he just... fell."

"What the man? You're kidding me? You didn't even touch him?!" Zico cried.

Jae-Hyo shook his head. "He tripped. Idiot."

"He probably saw your face." Zico retorted.

"Yeah, he probably saw it and fainted because I'm just that beautiful." Jae-Hyo beamed smugly, positioning his hands beside his face to accentuate it and show off his 'beauty'.

"I didn't mean it like that." Zico rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I did."

 

"We're doing pretty well so far, I mean, none of us are dead, surely that's a good thing right?" Zelo asked, looking round at his hyungs.

"Junhong you look like you're having a crap, stop squatting on the edge of the pool table."

"Yongguk's right, get off, you look like a right ." Daehyun frowned.

"Sorry." Zelo wrinkled his lip, rolling his eyes as he climbed off of the pool table and turned to rest his hands on it instead.

"Maybe, maybe not." Yongguk sighed, finally beginning to answer the maknae's question. "I mean, it could be a good thing, since it might mean we are going to win, all together, as one group, though the chances of that are pretty damn slim... It could also be a bad thing. They could be saving all our deaths for around the same time, in which case we should be prepared, because if any of us go, then the rest of us are left vulnerable. We can't have that. They'll attack us again as soon as they can, then we'll have no chance. Members of our group will be dying left right and center, and they won't stop until they have us all." He ran his hand through his hair.

"He's right." Daehyun nodded, "If any of us die, we'll be weaker, and where will that leave us?"

"Dead?" Zelo answered, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"That wasn't meant to be answered."

"Then why did you ask?"

"I didn't I just oh for-"

Daehyun was cut off by a shrill voice ringing through the air.

"Would Yoo Youngjae of B.A.P please report to the white room immediately."

Yongguk closed his eyes in frustration.

Daehyun rolled his head backwards, letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.

Zelo looked down at the table in front of him, tracing his fingers along the edge of the green cloth.

"And here it starts, they sound out the weakest member to kill someone. We're all bloody dead now, for sake!" Yongguk yelled, his temper getting the better of him as he kicked the leg of the pool table with rage.

"What can we do now?" Zelo asked, looking over at his leader who had his face buried in the palms of his hands, breathing heavily as he leant against the wall.

"We can hope he's going to kill someone. We can hope he wont let us die." Daehyun answered instead.

Taemin grumbled in his sleep, snuggling closer to the warm body that lay beneath him and letting out a whimper in his sleep as the nightmare attempted to disturb him. Playing itself over and over again in his mind.

The maknae had dreamt that heard an announcement ring out in his music video, saying that Onew was eliminated? Taemin's unconscious brain could only sum that up to one thing. He was dead. Their leader was dead. He tossed and turned in his sleep, sticking his elbow in Minho's ribs and making him grunt in discomfort.

He soon found comfort in the soft wings that surrounded him, and he snuggled into the elder's warm embrace, the smell of his cologne drifting him back into his slumber, his mind now undisturbed by the terrible nightmare he had been having previously.

Taemin didn't know how long he had been asleep for, all he knew was that he had a terrible night mare, and that Minho's chest was more than comfortable to lay on.

He jolted awake when his leg fell out of the door as it swung open.

Taemin groaned and rolled over, burying his face in Minho's chest.

"Five more minutes Key Umma." He moaned, wriggling around as he tried to get himself comfortable.

He instantly woke up however, when he felt a breathing in his ear. He quickly flipped his head to the side, his blurry vision beginning to focus on the unfamiliar face in front of him.

"It's nice to meet you, you must be Taemin." The boy smiled evilly, his earring glinting in the dull lighting.

Taemin could only nod stiffly, too shocked to do anything else, but when he realized what he had done, his eyes widened and he realized he should probably have said no and fooled the man in his car. That could have bought him a little more time whilst he warned the others.

"Wings?" Youngjae chuckled, shaking his head. "Black wings?" He scoffed. "Do you even realize how satanic that outfit makes you look?"

Taemin could only stay frozen, staring at the man who was now hovering over him. How much he wanted to open his mouth, to scream for Minho's help.

But he was frozen stiff. And Minho was still lying beneath him fast a sleep.

Curse the lord for him being able to sleep through anything. His best friend is about to die, and all he can do is lay there and snore.

"You don't say much." Youngjae commented, running his fingers gently over Minho's wing which was still across Taemin's quivering body.

He smirked once more when the boy didn't reply, taking hold of the edge of the wing lying on top of him, and forcefully pressing downwards onto Taemin's throat.

The young boy let out a gasp, his hands instinctively moving upwards to try and get the wing off of his neck. But to no avail.

His vision was blurring. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. He couldn't...

Taemin's body went limp as his lungs finally gave in, no longer able to work of their own accord now that they had been stopped.

Youngjae climbed out of the car, releasing Minho's wing which moved upwards of its own accord, covering the dead boy's face.

The car door was swung shut, and Youngjae strolled back to the white room. Completely aware of the fact he had just killed someone so easily.


This chapter had a pretty ty ending I'm sorry I have a headache :(
But my baby minnie is dead OTL noooo!!!!
​Anyhow~

Happy birthday Do Kyungsoo!!! <3

My ing cute .
This adorable face. Ugh you hurt me Jodie.

I would so totally bias with this cute if he wasn't already reserved.

And next week's teaser!!!!