Ugly

Numbers

"So that leaves Kai, Key, Niel, Jaehyo, Himchan, Jinyoung and... Who have I missed?" The woman frowned, tapping her nails against the desk.

"We need someone from Big Bang yet." The elder man sighed, folding his arms across his chest assertively. 

"Then who's going to kill them?" The younger man joined in the conversation as he made his way back into the small office, gently blowing at the steam that rose from the small cup of coffe he held in his hand.

"It can't be anyone still in there, we can't risk anyone of our finalists dying instead, not when we have so much planned for them."

"Good point." The eldest man sighed, turning to the monitor behind him.

"Then why don't we let him die of 'natural causes'?" He chuckled.

"And by natural you mean...?" The woman prompted, gesturing with her hands for him to continue.

"See these here?" He asked, pointing at the masked men patrolling the outer gates of the music video's setting, which Daesung and Seungri were currently still locked in.

He didn't wait for a response before he continued.

"We just have these kill one of them." He paused. "Gets them out of the picture without putting anyone else at risk. Then we can finish and move onto a very fun final round!" He chuckled,  rubbing his hands together in excitement.

The younger man raised his eyebrows at the idea, pleased with the plan himself, before looking down at his coffee as he lifted the cup to his lips to gently sip on the hot, bitter liquid.

Also in agreement of the idea was the young woman. She uncrossed her legs and stood up, smoothing out her skirt and disappearing out of the door.

"In that case, I'll go programme in his death." The elder man chuckled.

"Which one is going?" The younger man asked.

"Well..." The man paused to think of a way to put across his thoughts. "Seungri is pretty smart, could probably win this thing if he put his mind to it infact. Daesung would be lost without him." He his lips.

"So we're getting rid of Seungri then?" The younger man asked, getting a nod in response, before a small chuckle slipped past his lips, shaking his head as he went back to sipping his coffee.

Lately, Seungri and Daesung hadn't been talking much. There hadn't been much to talk about. The past three houra had been spent in absolute silence. It was painful. Painful to the point where Seungri actually had to leave the room with his head in his hands, silently going out for some fresh air as he exercised his mind, thinking of something to say to his hyung without bringing up death, pain or suffering,  and also without seeming like he was grasping at a conversation by talking about something completely random.

He breathed in the dull air as he stepped outside, not taking in any fresh cool air as he had hoped to. 

For a while he simply walked, kicking the dust on the floor as he made his way to the fence, peering out into the distance, seeing nothing but dusty ground and the familiar figures of the guards whom patrolled the area.

Or so Seungri assumed them to be guards. They were the masked men seen pulling at the fencing in their music video, though in this real life situation, they seemed a lot more calm. They hadn't pulled at the fencing or tried to climb in and attack anyone at all.

Until now.

Of course, in a place like this, you couldn't even think a thought without it coming to life in a way which put you at danger.

Seungri froze immediately when the masked men all stopped walking in time with one another. This was new. This hadn't happened before. A frown creased his face as he looked around. Had they read his mind? Could they see what he was thinking? 

All at once they turned, now facing him as they stepped towards the chain link fence, closing in, their masks hiding their faces, their expressions, their emotions - if any - and their intentions, something which Seungri would really like to know at this moment.

Seconds later they were at the fence, their fingers curling round the metal wire as they began pulling and pushing at it. The maknae felt his fear coursing through his veins as he stood looking at the beings trying to get in, trying to get to him.

"Leave me alone!" Seungri tried to yell, his voice coming out as more of a whimper unintentionally. Yet the masked men refused to listen, pushing and pulling at the weak metal fence, bringing it crashing to the ground. 

Seungri's eyes widened, managing to take a few shocked steps backwards as he processed what was happening, before he turned around, breaking into a full-on sprint as he ran back to the building. He had to get back, to save himself and warn Daesung of what was happening out here. He was nearly there, so close to being somewhat safe, when a sudden grip on his ankle sent him falling straight to the floor, hitting the dusty ground with a loud thump. Dust flew up all around him, blinding his vision as he attempted to struggle to his feet, only to fail as he was taken into the grip of the masked murderous men once again.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" He yelled, kicking and screaming as he desperately tried to get them off of him.

Ultimately it was no use, and soon they all had hold of him as he met his gruesome end. The flesh was torn from his body, his limbs being ripped from his torso, his screams soon dying down as he lost consciousness, never to be able to regain it again.

-

"Well wasn't that beautiful?" The young man chuckled, rubbing his hands together, a triumphant smirk on his lips as he looked over at the others.

"Very beautiful!" The woman nodded. "I don't think we could have had a better final death of the first round if I'm honest, and now things are going to get ugly!"

The elder man nodded in agreement, he smoothed out his jacket as he took his seat at his desk. 

"Well now that we've concluded with such a wonderful death, we should probably go and get the game data cleared and re-set in preparation for the final round, the huge battle between all our wonderful finalists and their terrifying new opponents." He beamed excitedly. 

With that said, it was time for the remaining finalists to be notified of their success, and for them all to be brought together for their most deadly battle yet.


This was so short, gah! I'm so sorry... But hey, we're almost done!! Two chapter's left to go and then I shall bid you all farewell!!

And the main character for next fanfiction is....

Lee Kiseop!!!! Woo!!!!!

And next chapter's teaser ^^