Final

Numbers

Before you read the final chapter, I hope you will read the authours note at the end of this chapter, and also watch this musc video if you are not farmilliar with Tiny-G as you will need to know this music video to understand the chapter ^^

Here is the members names and the colour overalls they are wearing in this mv

J-Min - Pink
Mint - Orange
Dohee - Yellow
Myeong Ji - Blue (she's now an ex-member)

 


"I guess all that applies to us too then?" J-Min sighed, running a hand through her hair. 

"Yeah." Dohee wrinkled her nose. "They could have at least told us about these side effects or whatever they are, I don't want to have to leave."

"They did say it was very rare." Mint argued. "I mean, out of all those idols it only happened to two." She gestured to the TV screen on the wall, which had now been switched off.

The other three chuckled and shook their heads, as usual, she was right. The outcome being a bad one wasn't likely, for now, the girls just had to have fun.

"I don't know how they expect us to be able to kill all those, I mean... They're almost all strong men and we're just... Well... Tiny." J-Min frowned.

“But we’re tiny giants.” Minty emphasised. “I’m not gonna let you forget that. We have to fight them. We’ll beat them easily.

-

“Come on guys let’s roll.” Jae-hyo grinned, flipping his hair as he strutted towards the door.

“He’s such a prick.” Daesung groaned, rolling his eyes as he slung his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder.

The man in the front heard this despite the blonde’s efforts to keep his words quiet, and turned around giving everyone else a subtle glare, as if daring them to offend him too.

When no-one said anything, he simply turned and reached for the door handle.

“Wait!” Key called out, causing Jae-hyo to growl and turn round impatiently, he just wanted to get this over and done with. Key cleared his throat. “We need to think about what we’re up against here and devise a plan.” He stated, earning some eye rolls from most of the others he was stood with. “Don’t pull faces like that.” He sighed. “This is where everyone went wrong last time. They weren’t prepared. We just need to think of who it could possibly be, and devise a plan that would work in the worst case scenario.

“Well we know it’s a four member girl group.”Niel stated.

“In which case, the worst possibility would be 2NE1. If we walk in there and it’s I am the best we’re screwed. They have guns. Even without them 2NE1 are dangerous.” Daesung cleared his throat. “I speak from experience.”

“What about secret?”

“Oh! Or Miss A.”

“Glam.”

“KARA.”

“Sistar.”

“Stop.” Key said blankly, holding out his hands. “There’s a good chance it’s going to be the wonder girls.” He stated.

“How?” Kai frowned. “What about Red Velvet? SM don’t seem to have a problem sending out their younger groups.” He gestured to himself and Key.

“Well… I’m hoping it’s the wonder girls.” He replied snarkily. “They’re such an inspiration!” He gushed, before straightening up and clearing his throat. “So. Worst case scenario, we have deemed to be 2NE1.”

“With guns.” Daesung interjected.

“Yes. With guns.” Key his lips. “In which case we’re going to need a plan.”

“Oh please ‘we need a plan’” Jae-Hyo mocked. “Unlike you lot, I already have my own plan. Why don’t you use yours and I use mine and we sees who’s works best and who wins the food?” He smirked.

The other men all looked between one another.

“And what’s your plan?” Himchan asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Seduce them before they have chance to kill me.” He grinned, flipping his hair, and leaving the others no time to converse before he threw open the door and walked inside. “Let the final battle begin!” He announced.

The other guys all chuckled as Jae-Hyo’s expression fell, laughing a little harder when they noticed where they had been placed.

“Good luck with that one.” Niel chuckled, stepping forwards to pat Jae-Hyo on the back. “They look about twelve.” He cackled.

Jae-Hyo glared daggers at the other before strutting forwards.

“Hey you!” He yelled, looking up at the girl stood on the bed in the yellow room upstairs of the dollhouse. “I like your hair.” He grinned.

The other boys shared worried glances between eachother, muttering their opinions on the strange situation.

“I don’t think it’s legal to flirt with these they all look so young.”

“Yeah, who even are they?”

“They’re tiny.”

“I hope she punches him.”

“These are going to be easy to defeat.”

Whilst the boys were discussing between themselves, Dohee had managed to climb out of her bathtub, going unnoticed by everyone else. Myeong-Ji had slid down the pole to join Dohee in her room, and was helping her transport balls from the bath to outside the house.

“You like my hair?” Mint scoffed. “Pretty colours isn’t it?” She chuckled, knowing that the other girls were about to create havoc.

“Yeah. It’s gorgeous.” Jae-Hyo grinned, turning to smirk at the others, knowing (well… thinking) that his plan was working.

Unbeknownst to the diva, J-Min had climbed off her swing and was walking forwards, dropping to her knees and opting to crawl instead so she didn’t catch his eye. It helped he was looking up anyway.

Once there she smirked, reaching up to hastily pull down his pants, exposing his hot pink boxers to the rest of the guys, causing them to burst out in a fit of laughter.

Mint and Myeong-Ji followed by pelting him with balls from the bath – successfully hitting him where it would hurt most, causing him to double over, holding his hand up and clutching his crotch with the other.

“Stop!” He squealed. “Please stop! These pants are designer, you dare tough them again-!”

His eyes were wide in shock, his hand still pressed against his crotch as he fumbled with the other, trying to pull up his pants – whilst trying to avoid the balls being thrown at him – an almost impossible task.

This was when Mint took her chance. She dived down from the ledge, landing directly ontop of Jae-Hyo and wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, causing him to scream like a girl as she strangled him. The diva struggled to get free, but ultimately, was pulled crashing to the floor, unable to remain conscious any longer with the girls suffocating and strangling him.

The remaining boys all stood watching the horrific scene take place – Almost unable to process what they were witnessing.

Once Jae-Hyo was fully unconscious the girls turned towards the other boys, large grins on their faces. They knew what they were doing. They may only have been small, but if they all worked together, they would easily be able to bring down all these boys.

“Who’s next?” Dohee asked sweetly, stretching her arms as the other girls also began to stretch, preparing to attack.

“Don’t worry guys, I got this.” Himchan smirked, pulling his gun from inside his jacket, causing everyone else in the room to shriek, the girls running for cover and hiding behind a giant pile of books.

“Don’t shoot them!” Niel cried.

“Yeah!” Dasesung agreed. “You can’t shoot them, they’re just cute girls, how could you be so heartless?”

“Yeah, but they won’t really die.” Himchan tried to reason, but no one was having any of it.

“You’re a monster.” Kai glared at him.

Jinyoung stood at the back of the group simply nodding, knowing that one wrong move – like the one Himchan just made – could cost him his life. So he didn’t move at all.

“We all know this isn’t real. I just… Don’t you want to win?” Himchan frowned. “Let me shoot them and it will be over before you know it.”

“YOU DARE!” Key screeched, lunging forwards and grabbing at the gun, causing Himchan to flinch in surprise, sending a bullet right through Key’s chest.

“.” Himchan mumbled as he watched the man’s body drop to the floor in front of him.

“What did you do?!” Daesung cried, diving forwards and tackling Himchan to the floor.

“I didn’t do anything!” The black haired male tried to argue. But alsas, it was no use. Just about everyone had had enough of Himchan’s by now.

The members of Tiny-G stood looking at one another. Did they even have to be there? It didn’t seem so. Everyone seemed to be taking good care of these deaths themselves. They’d killed one. And the boys… had managed to kill two of them already.

None of the girls understood how that was possible, they had been told these guys were on the same team… Why would they be killing one another? Then again, as the saying went… Boys would be boys. And if that meant they would kill each other given the chance and knowing that if they did, their ‘friends’ wouldn’t really die, then so be it.

Key and Himchan’s bodies lay beside one another on the white floor, surrounded by a pool of their blood.

“That wasn’t me!” Niel squeaked, flinging the gun across the room, which he had just stolen from Himchan and shot him with.

“Niel!” Daesung yelled.

“Niel!” Kai Screeched.

“Niel!” Jinyoung joined in – not really knowing what the boy had done, but it seemed fitting to yell his name anyway.

At first, he was confused. Sure they were all angry at Himchan, and they were one player down, shouldn’t they be thanking hi-

Oh.

Niel finally realised why everyone else was so angry at him when he was turned round, Daesung and Kai pushing him forwards, and Jinyoung cowering behind them.

That was when he came face-to-face with J-Min, who was stood pointing the gun directly at him. He realised now that not only had he thrown the gun, but that he had thrown it in the direction of the girls, giving them the chance to get hold of a very dangerous weapon, which could easily be used against them.

“Please don’t” He squeaked, holding up his hands, being prepared for the pain. “Look, why would you kill me?” He asked, holding up his fingers in a ‘peace’ sign as he puffed up his cheeks. “Look how cute I am, why would you kill me, huh?” He asked, his question wavering as he began to nervously fidget, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

“Well.” Mint shrugged, stepping forwards, “because if we didn’t, you’d kill us.” She shrugged.

Kai and Daesung smirked, pushing Niel further forwards as he tried to back away.

“Unless I sided with you?” He proposed. “We team up, five against three, and I share my winnings with you.” He grinned.

The other boy’s faces fell when J-min lowered the gun.

“What do you think?” She asked the other members.

“I think we should kill him!” Myeong-ji growled, rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

“I think we should kill him!” Dohee agreed.

Mint nodded.

“Me too!” She smirked, giving Niel a thumbs up.

J-Min chuckled as she tucked the gun into her pocket.

“Nah. His proposition was a good one.” She waved Niel forwards, causing him to grin, breathing a sigh of relief as he skipped over to the girls. This was suddenly going rather well from him. Now the tables had turned and the other three boys were about to bow down to him and beg him to spare their lives.

Niel’s lips twitched as he did his best to surpress an evil cackle.

“But not good enough.” J-Min chuckled, pointing at the giant candle, causing it to light up as she turned back to look at the four – I mean three girls and Niel. “Bring him here.” She grinned.

The boy’s eyes widened as the girls seized him by the arms, marvelling at the clever idea of their leader as they began to pull him forwards. Niel was scared stiff. This wasn’t part of their plan, what the hell were they doing?

“No. This isn’t what we agreed!” He squeaked.

“We didn’t agree anything.” J-Min smirked evilly, walking round the other side of the candle, the flames lighting up her face and making her look somewhat like a demon. “You proposed it all yourself. We didn’t agree, just said it was a good idea. But not good enough.” She her lips, walking back round to Niel and grabbing hold of his hair. “Done complaining?” She grinned, not waiting for a response before she pushed his head into the flames, letting go of him before she could burn herself, making certain that the other girls all helped her to hold him down.

Niel began screaming and thrashing around, it hurt, it was a hot burning he just couldn’t stand.

And he didn’t stand.

Quite literally.

It got to the point where he could no longer take any more, his face incinerated, his body collapsed to the floor.

“Who’s next?” Mint grinned, dusting off her hands as she looked back at the boys.

Daesung and Kai gave one another an uneasy look, everyone completely forgetting about Jinyoung, who was stood at the back holding his breath. He didn’t want anyone to notice him.

When neither of them responded, the girls formed a huddle, Myeong-Ji keeping her eyes trained on the boys to ensure they didn’t make any sudden movements. They whispered amongst themselves for a moment, before straightening up and smirking at the boys.

“Go.” Dohee grinned, and immediately, there were two girls pulling at both of the boys. Dohee and Myeong-Ji clinging onto Kai’s arms, whilst Mint and J-Min restrained Daesung.

The boys were pulled to the side, dragged backwards by fistfuls of their hair when they tried to refrain from moving. In the end, it became too painful and they simply gave in, letting the girls pull them to where they needed them.

Kai was positioned to stand beside the books, the other girls holding onto Daesung’s arms, and pulling his body with all their might, to bring him crashing forwards into the giant apple in front of him. In turn, the apple rolled forwards, crushing Kai as the girls holding him let go. They then dragged his aching body to the books, opening one and pushing him inside the pages as he screamed and cried out for help.

Daesung could only stand frozen as he watched his friend being tortured, his ribs aching from the impact with which he had hit the apple.

“Don’t you want to help him?” Dohee asked, smirking at the tall blonde man. “Go on. Go ahead. Save your friend. I won’t stop you.” She chuckled, letting go of his arms.

Daesung gave her a weary glance, before walking forwards.

“It’s ok.” He said softly. “It’s going to be ok. Come on, I’ll get you out of here and we can defeat these girls.” He sighed.

“I- I can’t.” Kai groaned, clutching at his broken ribs. “I c-can’t move.” He wheezed.

Daesung sighed, feeling a little bitter he hadn’t been able to help Kai.

“Ok.” He nodded, “come on, I’ll get you out of there.”

He leaned in, reaching in for Kai, in an attempt to pull him out, at which point the book was slammed shut, more books being thrown on top by the four girls, all working together to crush the two men, only stopping when the screaming ceased and blood began to run down to the white floor, staining the pages of the book a bright crimson.

“I guess this means I won.”Jinyoung finally breathed, stepping forwards out of the shadows, causing all of the girls jaws to drop. They hadn’t even noticed he was there.

 

And of course, Jung Jinyoung was right. He was the winner. He may not have had to defeat anyone – or in fact do anything. But his rewards of the meat (which he shared kindly with the other member of B1A4 back at the dorm) and the reward of his life, was won by doing what was the only ONE way to win.

192118229225.


Wow I could cry.
That's it guys. It's all done!
I really hoped you all enjoyed it! It has been an interesting and fun journey, one I really wouldn't have wanted to go on alone because damn that would have been scary - so thank you so much for accompanying me, and I hope a lot of our faithful cuties will follow me to our next fic!

If any of you didn't understand the ending, take a look at the title image and see if you can work it out :3 hehe I'm so cruel :D

And here is the final teaser for the next fic written entirely by me, since me and your other glorious admins are working on some great treats for you A.R.M.Y's, BANAs (again you lucky devils), EXO-L's, BANA's (yeah... more...), Cassies, Shawols, ELF's, L.O.V.E's, Baby's and a few others of you here and there hehe ^^
I wil post a link to the title chapter on new years day of Take me Away, and will begin updating it the day after :3 For now, enjoy your final teaser - the trailer!