Concrete

Numbers

I updated yesterday too! ^^ Please read that first if you havn't already!


Himchan his lips, looking down at the bodies lined up beside one another. How could he have let this happen to his friends? Why hadn't he done anything sooner?

The questions kept flooding his mind, the regrets and the pain. These people were his friends, and he had acted like he didn't care. He didn't do anything, he should have died along with them!

"Would Himchan please report to the white room." A voice rang out over the speakers, which must have been highly concealed, as Himchan had never seen them, despite being alone for so long.

He looked down, kicking his legs a little as he strolled aimlessly towards the white room. It seemed that there was no point to this anymore. Surely the game was over. Everyone in his group was already dead! Could they not just end it now and save everyone else from their suffering? No-one else needed to die.

Yet here he was, on his way to kill someone.

Someone who was still part of a group.

Someone who was still able to be alive and have friends who loved him and cared for him.

Walking into the white room and going in to sit on the chair, looking up at the screen expectantly.

"Hello, Kim Himchan, it's good to see you." The man on the screen smiled.

"Just get it over and done with." Himchan snapped, glaring up at the man on the screen. "It's ridiculous, you can't be making me kill anyone else, not now that the rest of my group is dead. You can't do this! Surely I don't have to play anymore!" He cried.

"Himchan, please calm down." The man tried.

"No. Not when my friends are all already dead! What's the point? We've lost anyway! If anyone is sent to kill me now, there's no way of being saved. I'm dead! And this is crazy!"

"Himchan. I can assure you. You won't have anyone sent to kill you."

That simple sentence made Himchan fall silent, looking up at the elder man's eyes through the screen.

"Then what..."

"Your objective is no longer to survive and avoid being killed." He stated calmly. "Now, you must eliminate other players. Something which is crucial to the gameplay. Though it isn't that you can't be killed." The man pointed out. "That I must make clear. Youcan still be killed, say, if you chose to fight the person you are given."

"And what if I say no?" Himchan retaliated, the anger getting the better of him now. Not only that, but he was scared. He had been on the verge of death only a day ago, and now he was about to be murdered again. He was walking into it. If he agreed to killing someone else, he would be walking right into his own murder scene, and that was something which Himchan could not do.

"Then we have you removed from the game by our members of security." The man explained. "You will be permanently eliminated, and will have no way of resuming the game play."

Himchan found himself frowning as he began to piece together everything the man was saying.

Permanently eliminated...

No way of resuming the game play...

"Does that mean you're going to kill me if I don't play your stupid little game?!" He asked, his eyes widening as he realized.

The man smiled down at him, and Himchan could have sworn he saw him laugh.

"If that's how you want to put it, then yes." He grinned.

"Who is it?" 

"Oh, wow, you changed your tune pretty quickly." The man smirked, seeming almost as though he found Himchan's fear funny.

"I just want to get it over and done with, so I suggest you ing hurry up. Because I'm stuck here playing this stupid ty game I don't want to be a  part of, and you're doing nothing but making a mockery of me for it."

The man's smile fell.

"Then I suggest Kim Himchan, that you don't speak to me like that. I'm a man of authority, and I can have you eliminated from this game as fast as you can say 'one shot'." He his lips, and Himchan lowered his head.

The man was right, he was being an idiot talking to him like that, and if he didn't change his attitude soon, then he was undoubtedly going to be eliminated.

"You are to kill Taeil, of Block B." The man disappeared and a picture of the man Himchan had to go kill flashed upon the screen in his place.

"Thank you." Himchan tried not to glare, and turned to walk out of the room, letting the picture of the man sink into his mind.

He just had to get it over and done with. Then there would be less players. And then the game would finish.

"Jae-Hyo! I thought I told you to stop pissing on that wall!" Himchan heard a voice scream, and he peered round the doorway, finding the members of Block B standing in an open air area, the pretty one standing by the wall having a pee.

"Oh, I am sorry." The man replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Himchan sighed, making his way around the doorway and looking around at the remaining men. How had they all gone so fast?

"Stop pissing on the wall." The man said, his voice filled with urgency.

"I'm nearly done, for God's sake, just chill out!" The man, who Himchan could only assume was Jae-Hyo replied.

"No. Seriously. There's someone here. Now stop pissing on the wall. Or... I think you're going to die."

Maybe now would be the best time for Himchan to come out of his hiding spot.

"Relax." He smiled, taking a good long look at both of the men.

"I'm not here to kill you." He stated, glancing round. "I'm looking for some body called... Wait never mind, I can't ask you." He chuckled shaking his head. "You're his friends and you're just going to hide him. I'll see you later." He forced a smile at the two men, feeling a little terrible that he was just about to go and kill their friend.

Himchan walked off, going to look for the man who he had been sent to kill.

When he found him, he was sat on the floor beneath the bridge, tracing his fingers along the floor.

"Taeil?" Himchan asked when he saw him, causing the man to look up, his eyes widening.

"W...W... Are you going to kill me?" He asked, suddenly standing up.

Himchan pressed his lips together, reaching his hand inside his jacket towards his pocket.

Of course he was.

Wasn't that a stupid question?

"Of course I am." He stated.

"You can't kill me. I'm as hard as concrete." The man chuckled.

Himchan only cocked his eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked. "Because I can assure you, I've got no problem with shattering that concrete and destroying the whole wall."

"Go ahead." Taeil challenged him,holding out his arms. "Let's see what you're made of. Man to man. A good old fight." He grinned.

Of course, the man didn't know how foolish he was being.

He didn't know he was simply sacrificing himself.

He didn't know that Himchan had a gun.


Hey guys, I'm sorry if it seems a little rushed, in truth, it was. I wrote it all in one sitting, ad I know it wasn't very long, but honestly, deaths like this aren't very interesting to write, I can promise you though, that more interesting chapters are going to start popping up! You have at least 3 suicides still to come, a very confusing revelation, another revelation, and hopefully, what will be the saddest death in the whole fan fiction, so just bear with me on ty little chapters like this haha ^^

I don't think I told you guys yet, but I'm going to see B.A.P in London later this month! Is anyone here going too? :3

Birthday spam!: Xiumin, Hoya, Gikwang and Yongguk! <3 :3

Is it just me or does Hoya look like a male version of Ryeowook?  :3

 

And here is the teaser image! <3