Revert

Numbers

"He did it." Yongguk shook his head, looking round in bewilderment at the other two members sitting in the room with him. "He actually did it." He breathed, still in shock at the announcement that had sounded only a moment ago, saying that another member of another group had been killed.

"You were doubting him?" Jongup asked from his spot on the floor, raising an uncertain eyebrow

"No, I mean,no... I just-"

"Yes you were, you thought he wasn't going to do it. You thought he was going to die." Himchan shook his head. "I can't believe you, you're our leader! What kind of leader doesn't have faith in their group?"

Yongguk scoffed.

"This wasn't about a song or a performance or anything! This was about killing someone! I have every faith in the members of my group when it comes to what they're good at, but killing people?! Just think about it before you open your mouth would you?"

Just as Yongguk finished speaking, Youngjae walked round the corner, an expressionless look on his face.

"Hey! My man!" Yongguk called, getting up from his seat and walking over to the boy who had just entered the room, slinging an arm around his shoulders.

"Um, hey." Youngjae replied uneasily.

"You did well, I'm proud of you." Yongguk smirked, giving his friend a pat on the arm.

Youngjae wriggled out of the leader's grasp, shaking his head and walking over to the sofa which Zelo was sitting on, before flopping down next to me.

"You're proud?" Youngjae scoffed."What of? The fact I'm now a murderer? Like you." He shook his head once more, looking down at the floor.

"Hey, you could have not done it and got us all killed. I'm proud of the fact you saved us."

"Oh you don't think I have a conscience or anything?! You don't think I feel guilty that I just killed someone?"

"I didn't say-"

Youngjae cut him off.

"You are such a selfish bastard sometimes you know, you don't give a about how I feel, I just killed someone to save you! You're so selfish, you're still alive and that's all you care about."

Yongguk was about to retaliate, when the call for yet another member rang out through the room.

"Would Kim Himchan of B.A.P please report to the white room immediately."

The two boys stopped arguing and stood staring at each other. They really were in trouble now. Not because Himchan would fail, because everyone trusted him not to, but because Youngjae had just returned. No-One else had been, or they would have heard the announcement of another death.

They were going through B.A.P one by one.

They were finding their weak spot.

"I'm gonna go." Himchan sighed, getting up and running a hand through his hair.

Yongguk nodded, not even sparing the man a glance before he had disappeared to the white room.

 

"There's just all here though, so no-one's going to kill any of us." Kyung shrugged, gesturing to the room which had practically been baby proofed for the idols.

"That's a good point." B Bomb nodded,  "If there's no weapons, they can't attack us."

"But it could be a bad thing." U-Kwon creased his eyebrows in perplexion as he thought.

"Why?"

"Because think about it. If someone did manage to attack us, we'd have no way of fighting back. There's no weapons, so we have nothing to fight back with, even if it is just self defense."

The other members were silent.

Maybe U-Kwon was right.

"Can't you just let us at least feel safe?" Taeil sighed, shaking his head. "You have to be smart about everything and make us scared."

"Sorry." U-Kwon mumbled, pouting.

The room fell into a silence, and even though they were all siting round looking at one another (except Jae-Hyo who was sat looking in the compact mirror he kept in his pocket at all times). And that's exactly why they all shared the exact same look of horror when they heard the sound of faint footsteps ringing through the air.

"What the is that noise?" Jae-Hyo asked, suddenly looking up from his mirror, causing the other members to widen their eyes and shush him immediately.

"Woah ok, chill." He put his hands up in defense, before turning back to his mirror.

"Well. Looks like I hit the jackpot." An unfamiliar deep voice hit their ears and they all slowly turned to face the pretty man.

"Himchan?" Jae-Hyo asked, his eyes widening.

"Hm." Himchan nodded, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Who are you here to kill?" Jae-Hyo swallowed the lump of worry that had formed in his throat.

"B Bomb." He grinned, glancing over at the man sitting on the floor.

B Bomb swallowed nervously, glancing to the side and shifting in position.

"Good luck with that." Jae-Hyo chuckled. "There's no weapons here."

"Oh, well that's a shame, I guess you'll have nothing to defend yourself with then." He pouted with mock sympathy as he turned back to look at B Bomb.

"What from?" Jae-Hyo asked, clearly not scared about talking to Himchan, or the fact he was about to kill one of his friends. "Are you just going to kill him with your bare hands?"

"No." Himchan began to pace around the room, glancing at the others. "I'm going to kill him with this!"He announced, pulling a gun from the pocket inside his leather jacket.

The members eyes all widened in shock as they looked Himchan up and down. He brought the gun with him?!

B Bomb shuddered, beginning to unconsciously push himself backwards across the floor and away from the man with the devilish smile and cat like features that was staring right back at him.

"You don't have to do this." B Bomb breathed heavily. "I'll go kill myself! You don't have to do it! Please don't shoot me!" He begged.

"Either way, you're just going to die." He shrugged. "Why not let it be over with quicker?" He pulled back the lever, his finger resting precariously over the trigger. One small touch and he would be gone.

"Stop! Please!"

"Why? You think it will all just revert back to how it was before?" Himchan scoffed. "People are dying. Of course it won't."

"No. I don't. I just. I don't want to die now."

"I wish I didn't have to do this, but it looks like I don't have any choice. I'd rather you die than all of my friends."

One shot.

Only one shot.

That was all it took for B Bomb to collapse backwards.

The hole in his head leaking blood.

Crimson red liquid running across the floor.


Ew.
Well wasn't that gross? Hehehe^^
Woo he's dead :3


Happy birthday!!! I decided to change the layout of the birthdays since there's so many this week! OTL


Kai, Yun, Sunghak, Kangin, Kiseop, Minzy!!! <3


And here is next chapter's teaser image, I'm really excited for this next one as something a little different is going to happen, don't worry, the storyline will start to progress soon too!!! :3