Ebony

Numbers

"I can't believe it." Lay said, with a sigh. He closed his eyes and lowered his head.

"Who did it?" Chanyeol asked Tao, who was currently snuggling up to Sehun. The EXO m maknae shrugged.

"Some tall kid." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around Sehun's bicep, earning a slight glare from Luhan. Chanyeol nodded his head in response before looking away.

"I wonder who will be from our group to kill someone." Baekhyun thought out loud, earning shrugs from the other members.

"We will have to wait and see." Kyungsoo said, frowning slightly at the thought of it being him.

Jinyoung could only stand and stare at the wreckage before him. The boy who had also been here and seen everything happen had long since disappeared, and now he was left alone, his four closest friends were dead, and he was all alone.

It had all happened so fast that Jinyoung, at first, could not comprehend what had just happened to him. One minute they were all there, just minding their business and getting on with their happy little lives, then the next...

They were gone.

Gongchan had been hit by Baro's fire truck, which had then crashed into an ambulance, killing him instantly. Sandeul had climbed out of the ambulance and had run into the burning building, being chased by CNU, who was trying to get him to stop. Anyone would agree, it was bad they had died, yet maybe it was worse for Jinyoung knowing that they killed one another.

With a sad look in his eyes, he decided that he could not just leave the two he could see where they were.

Gongchan was a bloody mess, lying in an awkward position on the floor beside the lamp post, and Baro was still on the front of the ambulance, his blood still trickling from the bottom of the broken bonnet.

"I'm sorry." He sighed, walking over to the deceased maknae, and taking his fragile body in his arms, feeling him so limp and heavy, not to mention cold, made Jinyoung want to just break down and cry. "I'm so sorry." He repeated, lying the boy down nearer the hotel gates, and positioning him so that his limbs were straight, his arms by his side. Jinyoung looked down at the boy, seeing his eyes already closed made him look somewhat peaceful, despite the obvious wound on his head where blood had been flowing from.

Jinyoung stood up, looking down sadly at his Dongsaeng. Now he had to go and get Baro.

Youngjae hummed the tune to Queens another one bites the dust after hearing that another idol had been eliminated. He swayed slightly from side to side as the song started to kick in before belting out the chorus.

"Will you shut up!?" Yongguk shouted, throwing the nearest thing to his left at the younger.

"And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust. Dododo do do do." Zelo's voice came from behind him. Yongguk sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"I'm hungry." Daehyun moaned, dramatically rolling onto his side and clutching his stomach. "Hey guys-"

"You're always hungry Daehyun. You never shut up about food." Yongguk said, glaring towards the whining boy.

“Doesn’t mean I’m not hungry.” Daehyun argued with a huff.

“Guys-“

“No but you don’t need to roll around on the ground like an idiot.” Yongguk retorted.

“Guys!” Jongup shouted, finally grabbing everyone’s attention.

“What?!” Daehyun and Yongguk shouted in unison, causing the younger to jump.

“I just had a thought.” He said after recovering from the slight shock of two males shouting at him.

“Oh wow. Very clever. We all have thoughts idiot.” Daehyun mocked, shaking his head.

“No, I’m serious. I realized something.” Jongup said ignoring the mocking.

“Go on.” Yongguk encouraged, not really looking interested.

“We're progressing through the storyline of the video, and we all die at the end, remember?” Jongup stated. Realization hit the other members as they remembered the last scene of their music video, and realized how fast it was approaching.

“Oh my god... We do…” Himchan gasped, speaking for the first time. Jongup nodded his head proudly as the whole thing was his smart thinking.

"I've tried to divert the video, but no matter where I go, I always end up in the bit of the video I'm meant to be in at that time. It's all in chronological order, and I think we're going to die soon. If I can't get to another part of the video, is there really any way of preventing us from dying either?"

“Wait… so you're saying we can't avoid it at all?” Youngjae asked, finally stopping singing.

 “I doubt it.” Zelo said, frowning.

“Why… it saves other groups having to do it.” Youngjae countered.

“I know but it still doesn’t seem likely to happen.” Zelo said, the other members nodded their head in agreement.

“Maybe we will die… but maybe we reincarnate into something else.” Daehyun said thoughtfully.

“Yeah… maybe..”

“If we do reincarnate I want to come back as a burger and chips….” Daehyun said dreamily, mouth-watering at the thought of food.

“Why burger and chips? You would just die again.”  Yongguk asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well I would like to think in my second life I'd come back as something I love. What would be better than coming back as burger and chips?” Daehyun explained.

“Coming back as a cherry tomato.” Zelo argued; because of course, cherry tomatoes beat burger and chips hands down. Tomatoes are superior to all foods.

“No no no. You got it all wrong.” Youngjae butted in. “Surely food isn’t the answer, I mean, seriously, you’d get eaten. I’d want to be something alive and fun… Like a sloth…”

“A sloth… really…? All they do is mope about and sleep.” Daehyun mocked a sloth as he slowly crawled towards Youngjae.
“Yeah well at least I 'aint a stinky piece of meat!” Youngjae squealed and jumped behind Yongguk for protection from the crawling member.

Yongguk shook his head at the sight around him. “Why can’t they be something normal like humans?” he mumbled, running his hands over his face.

"I don't know whether to be proud of you or scared of you." P.O sighed, giving U-Kwon a frown.

"I told you I didn't do anything."

"That's not what it sounded like." The maknae retorted.

"He has a point." Jae-Hyo pointed out. "I mean, people from other groups don't know that you didn't actually do anything. They could just think you killed them all. They'd be scared of you then hun."

U-Kwon rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his legs.

"They wouldn't even have known it was me. No-one gets told who killed them, only who died and how."

"Then you just tell them it was you, they're all pretty dumb, so they're likely to believe you."

"They're not at all likely to-"

"Of course they are, you could tell them and Elephant was an avocado and they'd believe you."

"Too far hyung." P.O shook his head in dismay at his hyung.

Jae-Hyo stood up and began to stretch, pulling on his arms and yawning before going into lunges.

"What the are you doing?" P.O asked, looking up at the pretty boy.

"Working out." Jae-Hyo shrugged.

"Would Jae-Hyo of Block B please report to the white room immediately."

A devilish smirk crossed Jae-Hyo's lips. Rather happy for him to be involved in doing something now.

"You've got that evil look in your ebony eyes again." P.O sighed. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, It's JaeJae's time to shine!" He sang, twirling round and throwing his arms in the air.

"What the ? And since when did you call yourself JaeJae? That's the test name ever."

Jae-Hyo flipped him off, before sticking out his tongue and strutting towards the white room.

Onew was walking round the cliff edge, his bright eyes glinting in the dim light that shone down on him as he sang the song he had written for his group members only the other year.

They had all told him to never let the producers know it existed or he would have been kicked out of SM all together. Onew didn't understand why, it was catchy and cheesy, and overall, just what K-Pop was meant to be. They had taken the tune of it, and developed that into 'dream girl' which Onew was very proud of, though he much preferred the original version.

"Baaaabyyyy... And we're calling for the chicken. Baaaabyyyy... And we'll eat it all tonight, wah! CHICK-EN! Sauce tastes so good upon the crispy CHICK-EN! Give it all to me so I can eat your, CHIIIIIKEEEEEEENNNNN. We eat it and then go for some more, I need to eat all of your CHICK-EN!"

Jinki thought it was by far better than the stupid 'dream girl' it had in it.

He sighed, kicking a rock and watching as it toppled off of the edge. What he wouldn't give for some chicken right now.

Seeing Onew walking along the edge of the cliff, Jae-Hyo smirked, well wasn't this going to be easy? He could easily just push him off, he didn't even notice he was there. Jae-Hyo picked up a large rock which was lying on the ground and crept up behind Onew, raising the stone up into the air, poised and ready to strike him over the head with it.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Onew screamed as he flew off of the edge of the cliff.

"What the ?" Jae-Hyo whispered to himself as he watched the leader fall to his death, hearing the distinctive thump and snap of a neck as Jinki met his gruesome and painful end. "The bastard just ing tripped?" He asked, utterly shocked at what he had just witnessed. He didn't even have to be there.  He didn't have to do anything.

Jae-Hyo slowly lowered his arm and stared down into the darkness. How could someone be so completely retarded?


*Dances and parties* We're almost up to date, I'm going to be updating a lot more often soon, then we will be up to date xD
​I've had loads of homework and coursework and things so that's why updates have been so few :/
JINKI IS DEAD!!!!! XD

So now we're on the first week's worth of birthdays for January, I'm slowly getting there now xD
Happy birthday Lee Sungmin and your beautiful bouncy hair!

I didn't know whether to go for cute or y. Like full on shirtless hip ing or bouncy angel-like aegyo. I went for this as it's somewhere in between. I adore this man so much.

Happy birthday Jeongmin!! <3

Ngf. Lip biting.

Happy birthday Yoseobbie! Aw he's such a cutie!

 

And next week's teaser image!!!!~