Sickly

Numbers

"It just puts it into perspective though doesn't it. Personally I thought we would have longer, but it just goes to show, you never know when your time's up." Daesung sighed, running the fingers across the hem of his shirt.

"Out of all of us I'd never thought he would be the first to go."  Taeyang sighed, scratching his head, still a little in shock from how the day's events had been unfolding.

"I know, I thought out of any of us, he would be the one to win!" Seungri said, raising his eyebrows.

"Thanks." Taeyang said, flexing his muscles in front of the younger to show off a little.

"It's going to be murder without him." Daesung sighed.

G Dragon shut his eyes, allowing his head to roll back against the throne, biting gently on the inside of his lip to try and get the lump in his throat to go down. He was a man, men don't cry!

Having had enough of listening to the other members talking about T.O.P, G Dragon shook his head, getting up and leaving without another word to the members, going to sit in silence alone whilst he cried.

 

 

Sehun sighed, squeezing his eyes shut as he leaned against the other's shoulder, breathing in his scent.

"I'm scared." The elder breathed into his hair, gently tracing his fingers along the length of his lovers arm as he snuggled against him.

"Don't worry Hyung, we're all scared. I won't let anything happen to you." Sehun sat up, smiling at his boyfriend, his eyes turning into small crescents. "I'll protect you ok, so don't be scared."

"I can't help it Sehun." Luhan replied, his lip twitching at the younger's irresistible smile. "It's just the thought we have to kill people, and we're classed as separate groups. It doesn't make sense. It's like they want us to kill each other." Luhan sighed.

Sehun pulled away from the cuddle and put his arms round the elder's neck, pulling him towards his chest protectively.

"It's alright, they can't be that cruel, they wouldn't make us kill our friends."

"If it came to it, would you be able to do that? Would you be able to kill me?" Luhan asked, his eyes widening in fear as he looked up at his Sehun.

"It's not going to come to that."

"But it-"

"Luhan what are the chances?" Sehun asked seriously, cupping the smaller boy's face and pulling him closer to peck him on the forehead. "Don't worry about things that haven't happened."

Luhan forced a smile and nodded, before lying his head against Sehun's shoulder and shutting his eyes. The darkness of the pitch black room making him drowsy.

Whilst Luhan and Sehun were sitting in Luhan's black room, everyone else, minus Xiumin and Yixing, who were sitting in their room, were sitting in the arena. All eight of them looking down at the floor, fearing to look up incase the light killed them. They couldn't even look at one another. If they did, they would die.

"Would Kris of EXO m please report to the white room immediately." A voice announced, almost causing the boys to look up for the source of the voice, before they remembered that if they did, they would die.

"Kris you can't." Chen breathed, reaching out to the man beside him who was beginning to get up.

"I have to." Kris said matter of factly, his blank face shaded by his hood, masking the glint of fear that shone in his eyes.

"It's dangerous." Chen argued, and Kris only shook his head, not wanting to believe the younger when he told him he could get killed.

"They can't kill me." Kris shook his head.

"Of course they can! And they will!" Chen replied.

"I don't care what they say. I'm not going to die."

"Just keep telling yourself that. Maybe then you'll start to believe it." Chen shook his head before walking off to go and sit beside Suho, leaving

Kris to walk out of the arena, disappearing into the smoke as he left.

 


 

G Dragon closed his eyes, leaning back against his on personal throne, away from all of the other members, who were still talking about T.O.P.

It was too soon after his death to be reminiscing about him. He needed his time to grieve first.

He let out a shaky breath, bringing his hand up to his cheek when he felt something wet hit it. He shouldn't be crying like this. Yet everything that was happening went completely against his thoughts. He didn't want to cry, yet here he was, sobbing his heart out for a close friend.

"Oh. Well didn't you make this easy?" A voice asked from behind him.

G Dragon hurriedly wiped away the tears that were running down his cheeks, smudging his eyeliner in the process before he looked up, waiting for the man the voice belonged to to step in front of him.

But that never happened.

"You have such a bad boy image." The voice chuckled, causing Ji Yong to jump when he felt the man's breath against his neck.

"Woah!" He cried, placing his hand against his chest when he saw just how close the younger male was to him.

"What? Did I scare you?" Kris asked, cocking his eyebrow and being an awkward un-sympathetic little .

That's when the realization dawned on G Dragon. He was here all by himself. With the member of another group. No one could help him. He was going to die.

"No." He cleared his throat.

Any other time he would have put on a braver front. He would have been able to stand up to someone like Kris, even if he was taller and scarier-looking than he was. But he was grieving the loss of one of his best friends. He was a mess mentally at the moment, and not much could be done to change that in only a few seconds.

"Hmm." Kris clearly didn't believe him. That was fair enough because the high pitch the 'no' came out as would never have deceived anyone. "Isn't your hair pretty?" Kris grinned, lifting up some of G Dragon's hair and gently running his fingers over it.

"Hm." G Dragon only grunted, not wanting to open his mouth incase it failed him again.

"And gosh, it's so long!" He exclaimed, trailing his hand along it further, before following the length of it down to the floor with his eyes, there it swirled around the back of the chair.

Ji Yong took in a deep breath. Why should he even bother to defend himself. He deserved to die anyway. When T.O.P was killed he was right there. And he didn't do anything. He deserved what was coming to him.

Kris bit down on his lower lip, his eyes flickering back up to G Dragon's face, before he looked back down at the hair he held in his hand.

"Say, Ji Yong, is it?"

"Yes."

"That other member of this group died only recently didn't he?" Kris asked, beginning to walk in front of G Dragon, and back round behind the throne, holding his hand high as he did so, making sure that the hair didn't fall behind the back of the throne.

"Shut the up." G Dragon mumbled, curling his hands into fists around the stick lying across his lap.

"Alright." Kris said with a chuckle. "I was just making small talk." He smirked, before circling the elder again.

Realizing what he was doing, G Dragon moved his hand up to his neck, feeling the red hair wrapped tightly round it, maybe he didn't really want to die now.

He began to pull at the hair, trying to free his neck, but as he did, Kris only pulled on it, tightening the hair on his neck.

"S... Stop." G Dragon mumbled feebly, now desperately tugging on the hair, finding it more and more difficult to breathe with every wind of hair round his neck.

Finally Kris stopped walking, crouching down in front of him and looking up into his eyes, which were not beginning to glaze over as he struggled to take his breath.

"You look rather sickly now." Kris smirked, inspecting the elder's unhealthily pale complexion.

"Well it's better than looking like a demon." G Dragon hissed, coughing slightly as he tried breathing in again. To no avail.

"I look like a demon?" Kris asked, raising an eyebrow at G Dragon mockingly

Ji Yong didn't reply. He couldn't. He had nothing left. No breath. No energy. No life.

His vision blurred as he took one last desperate attempt to breathe in, Kris' tight hold on the hair round his neck prevented him from doing so and he felt everything just drain away from him. Leaving his body to go limp and fall forwards on top of the younger male as the darkness pulled him in.

Kris stood up,leaning the young man's body back against the throne and looking down at him with pity before he left.

The poor guy had just lost his friend, and now he had died too. Kris couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He never would have wanted to kill someone, but it had to be done to save the other members of EXO m. Although it surprised him, he had just taken someone's life, yet he didn't feel quite as bad for it as he probably should have.


I apologize, I seriously wanted to update earlier but I was lazy busy.
Yeah he just strangled him with his hair. I have no regrets.
What's probably worse is that I can write something like this whilst listening to cute songs like by boyfriend and things *shudders*
I like boyfriend. Do you like boyfriend?
Oh dear I'm going off on one here, anyhow it's nice to upload for you again.
I don't like this color.
Last week I missed J:eta off of the birthdays :( I'm sorry oppa!



"A,B,C,D,E,F,G!"
Goddamn cutie omg he has nailpolish on too I am dead.
He's not even my bias OTL.

For this update I will put on Junhyung ~ Happy birthday! <3



Probably an accurate representation of how I feel all the time there~

Jaehyo!!

​Can you just not.
ing goddamn windmills and y hair and eyeliner and bias.

Anyway I went on a bit here, this is next week's teaser! <3 :3