Farfetched

Numbers


"You know, I still think this is a load of bull." Zico sighed, kicking a small rock across the floor as he strolled round.

"You've been saying that for the past hour and a half." P.O looked up from where he was sat on the floor, at the older male who was pacing round the space.

"Because it's true. We could have got put in Nilili mambo, we had a gun then." He stated, before pointing at P.O "Or very good. We all had guns. That would have been better."

"I don't recall actually having a gun." Kyung chimed in.

"Well you didn't, no body could trust you with a gun."

"What did I have?" He asked, scratching his head in thought.

"Broccoli."

"No, I think you had a whip didn't you?" Jae-Hyo frowned, looking up.

"Oh yeah."

"I'd be happy with that video to be honest." Jae-Hyo nodded nonchalantly. "I was stuck in a room pretending to box with a girl with the size of-"

"I wouldn't." P.O interrupted him. "I had to put lipstick on."

"He has a point though." Taeil moved over to sit beside Jae-Hyo. "We all had pretty good weapons."

"Oh yeah, what would you have done? Stabbed them with your fork?" He snorted, raising an eyebrow at the male sitting beside him.

"No I had a knife."

"A butter knife."

"Still-"

"That would have caused less damage than a paper cut."

Taeil could only shake his head, and a silence fell upon the members.

"I almost got savaged by a vicious dog in that video." U-Kwon wrinkled his lip, leaning against B Bomb's arm. "I wouldn't want to do that again."

"What about be the light?" B Bomb suggested glancing round, earning a glare from the small boy leaning against his arm.

"I almost got beaten to death."

"Oh yeah. I kinda forgot about that."

Once again, silence flooded the room, but this time was not interrupted by any of the members. Instead, the silence was shattered by a shrill voice.

"Would U-Kwon of Block B please report to the white room immediately."

U-Kwon's eyes widened as he nervously glanced round at the other members.

All they could do was stare back at the young male and wish they were the one to be sent instead, all of them thinking the same thing. 'Why U-Kwon?' 'Why not someone stronger.' It was obvious that U-Kwon wasn't best suited to murdering anyone.

"Kwonnie." B Bomb sighed, grabbing hold of the younger's forearm as he began to stand up.

"Hyung I- I have to go." He replied innocently.

"You listen to me Kim Yu Kwon." He said, his voice stern and serious. "You don't need to. You can stay here. You don't have to kill anyone. I know you're scared."

"I'm not scared." U-Kwon replied, his eyes wide.

"You don't have to pretend." He sighed, letting go of the younger's arm, standing up and going to wrap his arms round his waist. "I know you're scared. Even I'm scared."

"Just do your best, and don't die." Zico said, attempting to be sympathetic. It didn't work.

U-Kwon nodded, patting B Bomb on the back, before pulling away from the hug and turning towards the door.

"I'll be back soon." He nodded. Not saying another word before he disappeared through the door, a lump forming in his throat with worry.

Could he really do it? Could he really kill someone? Why did he have to do it this soon? There had only been one other death, and the guy who had killed him had been as hard as nails! There was no way U-Kwon could kill someone as easily as he had.

When U-Kwon was gone from their sight, B Bomb let out a loud shaky sigh, sitting back down on the floor and lowering his head.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking aren't you?" Taeil asked from beside him, putting an arm round his shoulders.

B Bomb only looked up at the elder, not saying anything.

"You just don't want to admit the fact, you know he's not coming back. And you know we're all dead too."

 


 

"I can't believe you actually killed someone!" Jongup shouted when Yongguk strolled back into the room. "How could you do that?!" He screamed, lunging at Yongguk and grabbing hold of him by the front of his shirt. 

"Woah, woah, woah, Jongup, just calm down." Himchan began trying to pull him away, but Jongup only thrashed around, not giving into the elder.

"How could you do that?! How could you take another persons life so easily?!"

Yongguk's eyes widened, and he could only stare at the younger boy gripping to the front of his shirt.

"Jongup, I had to!" He cried, grasping the small boy by his wrists to stop him from hitting him.

"No. You didn't. Because of you, that man is dead." He screamed, pointing at the door. "What did he do to deserve that? He's dead. Didn't you think about his friends when you did that? How would they feel? What about his family? How would they feel?" The younger was crying and screaming at the top of his voice by this point.

"No." Yongguk shot back, not an ounce of sympathy for the sniffling boy. "You know why? Because I was thinking of you, and Himchan." He pointed at the boy restraining Jongup. "And Zelo and Youngjae and Daehyun." He waved his arm round at the other boys in the room. "Wouldn't you rather one person die instead of all of you? One death or six? Stop trying to be brave, I know you wouldn't die for someone else, especially someone you didn't know." Yongguk huffed, pushing past Jongup and going to sit down.

 

 

U-Kwon stepped through the doors and was greeted by an empty scene. Well that's just brilliant. He had only seen one picture of the man he had been sent to kill, Gongchan... Was that his name? All U-Kwon could remember was that he had dark curly hair, which wasn't a lot of help when he had to find the boy and kill him.

He continued walking into the scene, when he saw a boy appear round a corner, jogging forwards almost silently and trailing a mop behind him, he recognized him almost instantly. 

What was he supposed to do now? Should he talk to him?

'Hi, I'm here to kill you.' No. How was that going to sound?

U-Kwon shrugged, maybe there was a way that would enable him to kill him painlessly.

He cleared his throat and was about to open his mouth to speak to the boy, when he noticed a fire truck driven(?) by another young boy. He was dressed like a fire fighter, yet seemed to have no control whatsoever over the engine he was driving. U-Kwon let out an ear-piercing screech as he jumped backwards, hie eyes widening as he saw the fire truck smash into the boy he had been sent to kill, knocking him five-foot across the floor, where he was now lying unconscious, a pool of blood forming round his head.

Well that was easy.

The fire truck didn't stop there, instead it swerved, as to avoid the boy it had just hit, and head on into an ambulance which was driving towards the scene. U-Kwon could only stand and stare at what was happening right before his eyes.

Both vehicles were now stationary, smoke erupted from the bonnet of both the ambulance and the fire engine. The boy driving the fire engine had been thrown across the top of it, landing on the front of the ambulance, cracking the windscreen and causing blood to spill everywhere.

The boy that had been sat in the ambulance wasn't as badly injured. Or dead. He climbed out of the ambulance screaming and ran towards the burning building. Idiot.

"Sandeul stop!" A voice screamed as a man with long hair and glasses jumped out of a car. "What are you doing?!"

"Help! Someone help!" The boy screamed, running towards the building and not stopping to speak to the elder.

"Sandeul stop!" The man screamed, following Sandeul as he ran into the burning building.

Sandeul didn't listen to CNU, simply ran straight ahead into the burning building. CNU caught him by the arm and began pulling him back towards the door.

"Sandeul come out, it's not your fault, he drove into you, I saw it, theres nobody in here that's going to help-"

"Stop a second." Sandeul said.

"Don't you dare Sandeul."

"Just give me a -"

"Sandeul, don't, methane is flammable. We're in a burning building. We'll-"

A sudden burst of flames ignited from Sandeul's and billowed upwards, hitting CNU before he could move out of the way.

"My hair's on fire! My hair's on fire!" He screamed like a girl, desperately trying to pat it out as he ran around the building.

"Stop, Dongwoo!" Sandeul screamed, chasing after the elder into the huge fire which was ablaze inside the building.

 

 

"Well we're not dead yet." P.O shrugged. "How long do you recon we have left?"

"Not long I guess." Zico said, scratching the back of his neck. "I know that kid, he couldn't kill anyone."

"He'd be killing us." B Bomb frowned.

"It's the physical killing, he couldn't kill anyone. Couldn't shoot them or stab them or anything." Zico shrugged, pursing his lips.

A shrill mechanical voice rung out, causing all of the members to look up in anticipation. Had he done it?

“Gongchan, B1A4, Eliminated."

"Woah, he did!" Kyung said, surprise evident in his voice.

"Baro, B1A4, Eliminated."

"He killed two of them?" Jae-Hyo frowned.

"Sandeul, B1A4, Eliminated."

"What the-"

"CNU, B1A4, Eliminated."

As soon as the final elimination had rung out on the speakers, the door opened, and U-Kwon walked in, looking slightly traumatized.

"I had no idea you had it in you. You were only meant to kill one of them. Kwonnie what the happened?" B Bomb asked, his eyes widening when the boy walked back in, expecting him to say that he had become possessed in the moment and gone on a major murder spree.

"I didn't do anything." U-Kwon replied, his voice was lowered to a whisper.

"What?"

"I didn't do anything." The younger repeated. "They killed each other."

"They killed each other?!"

"Yeah. I didn't even have to be there."

"Doesn't that seem a little farfetched?"

"Yes. But it happened. It's just crazy." U-Kwon shook his head.

"Does that still count?" Taeil asked, looking down at the floor and tracing shapes onto it. "Like, if you didn't kill him yourself? Does it still count? Or are we all going to die anyway?"

"I'm not really sure." U-Kwon frowned. "We're still alive. So I guess it must." He shrugged nonchalantly before going to sit beside Kyung.


Wow. Long time no update.. Long time no update *begins singing doom dada*
I should probably apologize for leaving you so suddenly, I hope you didn't think I was dead or something. I was on holiday and when I got back I was caught up with christmassy stuff... and I didn't really want to kill all your biases and stuff when it was Christmas and you were busy having fun and celebrating...
Yes I did just kill every member of B1A4 other than Jinyoung. Please don't hate me for this xD It's purely for entertainment and I love B1A4 muchly <3

Having missed so many updates you should expect quite a few soon! (Ok maybe not next week because I have tonnes of mock exams and ughhh) But yeah I'll probably be giving you some double updates in the upcoming weeks to catch up ^^

So... We missed out on the first week of birthdays ^^
Happy birthday...
Seungri!
 
B Bomb

Onew

*squeals* Such pretty hands Jinki!!! <3


And here is next week's update's teaser! :3