Vivid

Numbers

I updated yesterday too ^^ I was very excited for this chapter ^^


"Would Kim Jonghyun of SHINee please report to the white room immediately." A voice rang out through the arena, causing both of the dozing boys to jump.

"Uhh." Jonghyun groaned, beginning to get up from the floor.

"Wait." Key grumbled, placing his hand on Jonghyun's arm to stop him from moving.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked, looking down at his cute boyfriend who was sat blinking as he stared at the floor.

Key let out a shaky sigh, before trailing his eyes back up to meet with Jonghyun's as he leaned back against his arm.

"Don't go." He said simply, rubbing his eyes which were still puffy from crying before. "After what happened to Taemin, I can't risk loosing you too."

"You won't loose me." Jonghyun almost chuckled as he tried to comfort the other.

Key his lip, looking down at the floor.

"You're probably right, I know you will do us proud, but still, please, you don't have to go."

"Yes I do. If I don't then we'll all die, so don't worry. I'll go kill whoever it is I have to kill, and I'll make sure you're safe." Jonghyun smiled, placing a gentle kiss on Kibum's black shiny hair.

"And you'll come back soon."

"Yes."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

And with that Jonghyun walked off towards the white room, sitting himself down in the chair in the center of the room once he was there.

"Hello Jonghyun." A voice said.

Jonghyun looked up at the screen in front of him, a woman was on it, looking directly at him, and making him feel as though he was some kind of rat living in a lab.

"Hey." He replied nonchalantly, not wanting to seem scared.

"You should know why you're here." She smiled evilly at him.

"I do." He stated. "I have to kill someone, don't I?" He asked.

"Of course you do." She was practically grinning by this point. Her face suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a picture of a cute boy, darkish hair, large eyes and cute button nose. "This is Yoo Youngjae." Her voice continued to ring out through the pristine white room. "You must go to B.A.P's one shot music video, which can be found just through the door you entered through. Find the boy. Kill him. It's as simple as that. Best of luck Jonghyun."

And with that her voice cut and the screen faded completely black.

Jonghyun let out a frustrated sigh and stood up, walking towards the door. Could he really do this?

"Then you put this round their neck, and... PULL!" P.O shouted, pulling Jae-Hyo's body against his own as he strangled him with the headphones.

Jae-Hyo let out a yelp of surprise as his body was back into P.O's.

"Why did you make me the one to test all of your stupid murdering techniques on?"

"Because you didn't find a weapon." Taeil answered, raising his arm in the air.

Jae-Hyo's eyes widened, and he ducked out of the way of the flying shoe, forgetting for a moment that P.O was still attached to him, causing the shoe to hit the maknae on the head instead.

"Why the did a shoe just hit me on the head?" He asked, his eyes widening as he looked up to meet Taeil standing before him, a guilty and apologetic look on his face.

"I was aiming for him." He whimpered, pointing at Jae-Hyo, who only looked up and scowled at him through the green bits of hair which were hanging in front of his face.

"Hyung!" P.O growled, narrowing his eyes, before realizing that the elder was wearing both shoes. "Wait." He said, pulling the headphones away from Jae-Hyo's neck, causing the green haired boy to sigh in relief, rubbing his neck and mumbling incoherent things to himself as he walked off. "Who's shoe even is it?" He asked.

"Kim Yu Kwon's." He smiled, looking very proud of himself.

"Where is he?"

"Oh, he's sleeping. He didn't even realize." He chuckled. The maknae couldn't help but be a little evil and chuckle along with his hyung at this.

"I don't get it, how did we even end up here?" Zelo asked, running a hand through his shiny blue hair as he walked across the platform.

"I don't know." Yongguk shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure I told you we were moving through the video." Jongup sighed. "It's inevitable and we can't stop any of this from happening. I'm actually surprised I was the only one who noticed."

"Where's Youngjae?" Daehyun asked, his eyebrows creasing as he looked round at the other four members that were with him.

This caught their attention, and they stopped walking, looking round at one another, before they realized that, indeed, Youngjae was missing.

There was a distinct mumble of 'I don't know's' and 'Yeah, where is he?'s from the members.

Yongguk's eyes widened as he took in what was happening.

"Wait, Jongup didn't you say it's going with the order that everything happened in the video?" He asked.

Jongup nodded.

"." He sighed, immediately turning and walking in the direction that already had been going in, but this time, at a much faster pace, Jongup had to practically sprint to keep up with him. "Double ." He muttered under his breath when he saw the gang of men walking towards them, and the familiar face of Yoo Youngjae. "Youngjae!" He called as soon as he saw the boy, and he began running towards him.

Youngjae's eyes widened and he tensed up. This was exactly what had happened in the video. It was a complete de-ja-vu, and he knew exactly what was going to happen next. He was going to die.

He tried his best to warn Yongguk with his eyes, delivering as much emotion through them as he could, trying to make him turn and leave.

A sudden thundering of someone running down a flight of stairs interrupted what was going on, and caused everyone to look towards were the noise was coming from.

A boy with brown and blonde hair was running down the stairs, stepping out in front of the five members of B.A.P and turning to stare wide-eyed at the man holding Youngjae.

The man holding the gun.

Before Jonghyun could even react, Youngjae was being pushed forewords, towards the boys standing behind Jonghyun, before a loud bang sounded, and

Youngjae stopped.

He fell to his knees as he looked around at the shocked faces of the other members.

He fell foreword.

That was when Jonghyun noticed the gun shot in his back.

They had killed him.

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he looked up at the man who had just killed the boy, before he ran out of his firing line.

Yongguk pulled a gun from his pocket and shot at the men who had just killed Youngjae out of instinct. How could they just do that? How could they just shoot him so mindlessly?

The men fought back mercilessly, shooting their guns at the members, who were trying to put on a brave front, and hitting Yongguk in the shoulder.

Zelo had fallen to his side and was shaking him, trying to get him off of the floor.

"Get up Hyung!" He begged. "Please get up, if you stay here, they'll kill you, you're going to be ok." He panicked, shaking Yongguk even more, willing him to get up. Willing him to stay alive.

Yongguk only breathed heavily, and Zelo began to breathe heavier, almost hyperventilating as he struggled to suppress the tears. Yongguk was no longer moving, only breathing gently as he lay on the floor, giving Zelo a reassuring glance before he turned back to scowl at the men who had killed his friend.

Daehyun appeared from round the corner, holding two guns and aiming them at the men who were stood in front of him, shooting bullet after bullet at them.

He was only one man.

There was no way he could shoot all of them.

But they could all shoot him.

Daehyun collapsed to the floor, leaving Jongup to take the lead instead. There was no-one standing in front of him anymore. No one keeping him safe. No-one there to protect him. He pulled out the gun and began shooting at the men. And Jonghyun could only stare wide eyed as all of this was going on around him. He wasn't doing anything to help. He needed to stop anyone else dying. The man he had been sent to kill was dead already, there was really no point in all of these people dying. This didn't have to happen. He could help. He watched as Jongup's body was shot to the floor, and looked back over at Zelo, who was shooting at the men from behind a crate. He was ok, he had protection. Now all Jonghyun needed was a gun. He had to help them.

He looked towards the last standing man on his side, for Zelo had been shot only seconds before, the man's feline features contorted as he tried to act brave. He wasn't brave at all. All his friends were dead. With the exception of Yongguk, who was likely to die anyway.

"Get out of the way!" He screamed, pushing the man who was standing in the open air to be shot at out of the way.

"What are you doing?!" The man screamed, as Jonghyun looked down at him.

"I was helping you." Jonghyun replied. His voice suddenly gentle and weak.

"I didn't need your help!" Himchan screamed, scrambling back to his feet. "I wanted to do this! I wanted to die. My friends are all dead. They died fighting for one another, you can't expect me to just walk away. How much of a burden would I have to carry then?!" He screamed.

Jonghyun only stared back at him. His eyes glazing, before he slowly toppled forwards.

Himchan caught him, kneeling down as he attempted to steady the man with the large ebony wings.

Only then did he notice the blood staining the left side of his crisp white shirt and running down his hip.

"You... You took my shot?" Himchan breathed. Jonghyun swallowed hard as he looked up to meet the man's eyes. "That was meant for me. I was supposed to be the one in this position. You shouldn't be dying here."

"I'll be ok." Jonghyun whispered, placing his hand over the hand on his shoulder. Trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince Himchan.

"No." Himchan shook his head. "Why did you do that? You didn't have to help me." He almost shouted, his voice bleeding with an emotion Jonghyun had never heard before in his life. A mixture of shock, anger and gratitude.

"None of you deserved to die." Jonghyun breathed heavily as Himchan turned him to lie down, making him comfortable on his lap.

The shooting had long since stopped and was now replaced by an empty silence, of which neither of the men were willing to break at that moment.

"Thank you." Himchan nodded as he inspected his saviors' face. "This felt so staged and fake in the music video, but now it's actually happened..." He continued to look at Jonghyun. "It was so vivid."

"So real." Jonghyun finished for him, taking a deep breath, as his eyes began to flutter shut.

Himchan couldn't reply to the dying man. He had no words. He only had actions. And with those, he held the boy's body, gently lying him down on the floor, looking round at his friends.

The friends who were now scattered across the platform, covered in their own blood.

Himchan picked up his own gun, and held it against his temple.

The final sound of a gun shot sounded through the hollow air.


I Just killed nearly every member of B.A.P.
I feel horrible.
My Zelo Oppa...
Well... At least my second bias is still alive :3 Do you know who it is?? ;)
It probably isn't who you think it is to be honest.

Happy birthday to...
Youngjae

I feel bad for killing him now...

And Kim Jaejoong <3 <3 <3
My beautiful, beautiful Hero ^^

 

Here is next chapter's teaser image! ^^