Irresistible

Numbers

"Don't ever leave me again!"

Minho's eyes widened as he felt Key's arms being flung round  his neck, almost strangling him.

"Woah, Key, alright, calm down." He chuckled. Patting the smaller boy on the back.

"No." Key protested. "I was worried sick about you!" He said, his voice cracking a little as he suppressed his tears of relief that Minho was back safely.

Minho only chuckled, rubbing circles into the black-haired boy's back. Rocking their bodies from side to side as he attempted to soothe him.

Key buried his face into Minho's neck, breathing in his friend's scent and just being thankful that he was back safe. He hadn't lost another member of his group.

"I'm so proud of you." He mumbled, his voice becoming muffled due to being pressed up against Minho.

"Ah, I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did, you killed him!" Key proclaimed, pulling away and looking up into Minho's dark eyes.

"Uh..." Minho began, running a hand through his long, dark, wavy hair, which was tied half up loosely into a small pony-tail at the back of his head. "I didn't..." He confessed.

"What do you mean, you didn't?" Key asked, raising one eyebrow suspiciously.

"I mean... HedrunkcorrosiveacidaccentallyandIjuststoodthereandwatched." Minho mumbled.

"What?" Key asked, now becoming even more confused.

The taller boy let out an exasperated sigh. "I just-"

"Would Kim Kibum of SHINee please report to the white room immediately." A voice cut Minho off before he had chance to explain to Key what had actually happened, in a way which he would understand it.

Key let out a sigh, combing his fingers through his glossy black hair.

"I have to go Minho." He said, his voice suddenly weak and small. Kibum was no longer happy about Minho's safe return. All he could care about now was returning safely himself.

"I knew this was going to happen." The brunette sighed, his eyes squeezing shut as he shook his head. They were killing off the members of SHINee at an alarming rate.

They were three members down already, and now they were sending out the most feminine member... One who would cry at the event of even chipping a nail... They surely couldn't expect him to be able to kill anyone, could they? He was too elegant and dainty...

Sure Key could be aggressive, angry and scary at times, but the pretty boy could never kill anyone. He was done for now.

Both of the boys seemed to share the same thoughts, as Key looked down at the ground.

"I'm going to do it." He mumbled, his voice quiet, yet filled with determination.

"I know you are." Minho forced an awkward, almost-non-existant smile as he pressed his chin against Key's head, pulling the short boy to his chest for one final hug before he left.

"And when I come back, I'm going to work out exactly who these people are, and why they're turning us into murderers." He pulled back from the hug with a small firm nod, causing a smile of pride to grace Minho's lips.

"Nothing like this should ever have happened to us." Seungri sighed, shaking his head as he leaned back against the throne.

"You're right, no-one deserves to go through what we're going through." Daesung added.

"We're one of the most popular groups in south Korea." Taeyang pursed his lips together. "Whoever they are, they must be pretty damn stupid to think it's all alright for us to just go round killing people.

The other members sighed, feeling sick to their stomachs that two of the members of their group had already been killed, and they had done nothing about it.

"There was nothing we could have done." Seungri said, aiming the words more at himself than at his friends.

"Do you recon anyone's enjoying this?" Daesung asked finally, eventually breaking the dull silence which had fallen upon the members.

"What do you mean?" Taeyang asked.

"I mean... I heard somewhere that if you kill someone, it's like the murdering becomes a part of you. You want to do it and the need to murder just builds and builds." He paused. "Soon, the urge to kill becomes completely irresistible."

"Ah, that sounds horrible!" Taeyang wrinkled his nose.

Seungri just nodded in agreement, praying that would never happen to him.

Chunji sighed, walking back to the steps he would usually sit on when everything else got too much for him.

The remaining members were having a conversation about death and how long each of them had left and it had made him think. He could be dead soon. He might not survive this.

his lips, he sat himself down. He lowered his head into his hands and listened to his own heavy breathing and the distant noise of the other members talking in the background. And... Did he just hear a door creak

A frown knitted its self onto Chunji's eyebrows, and he turned for a moment, looking up at the top of the stairs, where a man wearing black, with huge black wings stood looking down at him.

Chan Hee opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Instead, the man with the black hair spoke first.

"Chunji?" He asked.

Chunji swallowed his fear. He knew his name. Didn't that mean he was the one this man had been sent to kill? He stood up and walked up the stairs, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he tried to pull off a bad guy image.

"What do you want?" He almost spat.

"Oh, gosh,  were you never taught basic manners?" The diva questioned, wrinkling his lip. "About how it's rude to speak to your elders like that." He finished.

Chunji sighed, looking away and shaking his head.

"I was taught to speak to my elders with respect."

"Then-"

"But I don't have any respect for you." Chunji cut Key off, raising an eyebrow at him intimidatingly. "You're a cold-blooded murderer and if you think I'm going to have any respect for you then you're very very wrong."

Key pouted, holding his hand out and jutting his neck around in an attempt to some what threaten Chunji with his sass.

"Well, at least my hair is a decent style." He pointed out.

"Oh yeah, and what style would you call that? It looks like someone's given you a really fail bowl-cut." Chunji chuckled.

Oh no. He did not just say that.

That was going down.

"What did you just say about my hair?" Key asked, his lips. He was getting severely pissed off at this boy now. How dare he speak to him like this? How dare he?!

"I said you look like someone has given you a fail bow-cut."He shrugged, thinking he was actually winning this argument.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU !!!" Key screamed, shoving Chunji full force by his shoulders, and sending him flying down the stairs backwards.

Chan Hee landed on his back, his neck cracking at the sudden impact of the fall. His eyes widened in shock, his mouth opening and closing. Until he passed out form the pain.

Key swallowed hard. He pushed him. Just like that. One argument. One shove. It was all done with.

He didn't know if the boy had died as soon as he had hit the floor or not, but he didn't stay to find out. He immediately disappeared back through the door in a hasty panic.

Right now he didn't care if the boy was dead or not. He just wanted to get out of there.


Urghh I havn't updated in what feels like a while, I'm sorry, I have been busy with writing a Zico x Yongguk one/two/however many it's going to take - shot for my personal account as part of a competition ^^
If you're interested in reading this please let me know and I'll make sure to give you a link as soon as it is up ^^

Oh, and here, this is a present to you ~ My misheard lyrics to boyfriend's Janus :3
Any bestfriends on here? Here you go ~



 

And happy birthday for the like.. second week of February *rolls eyes* Gosh I'm so behind~
To...
Jongup, U-know, Woohyun, G:amma, Sooyoung and our other lovely author Jodie (though you don't get a gif of her)
 


And here is the teaser image for the next update my lovelies ^^ :3