Exorcism

Numbers

"I don't know what to do anymore." Niel whispered, just loud enough for the only other boy to hear. "Is this it then? We just kill people and avoid being killed ourselves?" He asked with a sad chuckle.

Ricky only blinked at the elder.

"I can't do that." He finally stated. "I really don't think I can kill someone."

A small smile crept onto Niel's lips and he gentle ruffled the younger boy's hair. Ricky was right. That boy was just too sweet to kill anyone, and even though Niel didn't particularly want to die, he didn't mind that so much. After all, how could he live when the other members had all sacrificed themselves just for him to even get this far?

"If you don't kill anyone... I won't blame you, you know." Niel nodded. "I know it would kill me too, but I'd rather die than make you kill someone. And I mean that Changhyun." He stated firmly.

"Would Ricky of Teen Top please report to the white room immediately."

Of course.

Of course they would just take what Niel had said and use it completely against him.

Of course they would.

The brunette stood up and helped Ricky to his feet, before dusting him down and gently pulling him into a tight hug.

"Just remember what I said." He mumbled into his hair. "This is exhausting anyway, and if you don't kill him, and this is the last time we see each other, I want you to know what I  really don't blame you for it, I know you too well, and I know that you couldn't kill anyone. So if we die instead, then I just want to tell you... I love you Changhyun." He inhaled the younger boy's sent and patted him gently on the back, as Ricky pulled away with a soft smile.

"I love you too Hyung." He nodded. "But I'll do my best. I don't want you to die Daniel-ah."

Niel shook his head with a chuckle, patting Ricky softly on his hair.

"Now go be amazing." He smiled, watching as Ricky nods softly, before disappearing through the door, and leaving Daniel to  wonder if the boy would ever come back. Or if that was it for the both of them.

Daesung beamed as he walked back through the doors, strolling up to the other two boys in the room.

"Minho, Shinee, eliminated." The mechanical voice called out and Daesung's face lit up with a smirk, as he walked over to where the two others were sleeping

"Wake up you idiots!" He grinned, kicking Seungri's and causing the maknae to let out a grunt and a loud snore, before rolling over completely and flickering open his eyes.

"What?" He grumbled. "D-Lite... My beautiful Hyung." He grinned sleepily, sitting up and falling forwards, wrapping his arms around Daesung's leg as he did so. "You're not dead! You did it!"

Daesung let a small laugh escape past his lips as he reached down to ruffle the maknae's short hair lovingly. Sure they teased each other a lot, but they still loved one another, and even if he didn't act like it, it was times like this that reminded Daesung that the others were glad to have him.

"Indeed I did." He smiled.

"D-Does Hyung know?" Seungri asked, still squinting up at the blonde in the bright light, before glancing over to Taeyang, who was still fast asleep.

"Not yet." Daesung shook his head.

"Can we tell him?" The maknae asked, widening his eyes. "We both need to say how well you sit together!"

Seungri got up from where he had been sat on the floor and began to make his way to the side of their substitute leader. When he saw what he was doing, Daesung reached out an arm and put his hand on his shoulder, stopping him suddenly.

"Don't." He whispered, shaking his head. "Leave him to sleep. God knows, he deserves it."


Key heaved a loud sigh, finally slamming the rock down. He hadn't accomplished anything within these last few hours of trying to work out what these stupid numbers all meant. He was tired. All he wanted was to go to sleep.

No he didn't.

In fact, all he wanted was to wake up.

All he wanted was to wake up and be at home. At the dorm. Safe in his own bed. With the other members all safe and sound in theirs.

All he wanted was to wake up from this horrible horrible nightmare.

All he wanted was for everyone to be ok.

And right now he was that tired that everything around him was in a haze, and it actually felt like he was dreaming. Everything was so distant and unreal that it wasn't any more. It just wasn't real to Kibum.

He shook his head and stood up, trying to bring himself somewhat back to his senses. Minho was probably fretting over where he was, and he didn't blame him at all. If he were in his position, he would be worried too.

Without a second thought he made his way back to the car, freezing when he saw that the back door was open and Minho's leg was hanging out of it.

"Aish... So lazy." He huffed, pulling his shoulders back in a stretch before he went to sleep. "Couldn't he have at least closed the door?" his lips, he pushed himself into the back of the car and his eyes widened at what he saw. Minho's lifeless body was lying in the back of the car, the imprint of a chain on his thin neck.

The fact that his chest wasn't moving either scared Kibum even more.

No.

He couldn't be dead.

Minho couldn't be dead too!

he scrambled on top of the taller man's body, his legs either side of his chest as he shook his shoulders furiously.

"Minho!" He snapped, slapping his face in an urgent attempt to get him to open his eyes. "Minho! Yah! Choi Minho!" He yelled, shaking his body like crazy.

But it was no use.

He was no longer capable of moving.

And he would not wake up.

"I'm only winning because I'm the fabbest." Jaehyo sighed, trailing his finger across the ground. "Like, even with green hair whoever is behind this decided I was too perfect to kill." His lips twitched up into a half-smile.

"How can you even say that?" U-Kwon scoffed. "They're all dead yet here you are joking around like it's nothing!" He snapped, glaring daggers at the other.

"You're just being prissy because you know you're going to be next." He hissed, running his hand though his hair gently and standing up.

"You think this is a time to be joking?!" U-Kwon squeaked, standing up when the other had turned to leave. "You're not even going to grieve for them? To cry for them? They were your friends Jaehyo! And they're gone. Forever. And all you can do is stand here and make jokes about it?!"

It wasn't often that Kim Yu-Kwon got angry at people, let alone his best friends. But in a situation like this, it seemed like the only thing he could do. There was no way he wanted to spend his final hours with Jaehyo arguing with him, for he knew that one of them was going to have to go sometime soon. He didn't want to end it like this. But what could he do? Jaehyo needed to be told what he was saying was wrong.

"You think I'm doing this because I find it funny that my friends are dead?" He asked and U-Kwon only scoffed.He didn't need his excuses right now. "I'm doing it because I don't want to die or spend my last few hours crying when I could at least be attempting to smile. I know I'm not grieving, but what's the point when soon, this is all going to be over. I'll be dead too. I just want to be happy for the last few hours. Is that really so hard to understand Kim Yu Kwon?" He hissed, heaving a loud sigh of frustration and squeezing his eyes shut. "Just leave me alone. I need a minute." He growled when the shorter man tried to take a step towards him. And with that, he disappeared round the corner, not wanting to speak with anyone right now. He just needed to clear his thoughts.

U-Kwon ran his hands though his hair in frustration as he fell back against the wall, gritting his teeth together to try and stop himself from getting too worked up. He could see what his friend was trying to say. He didn't want to spend his final hours crying when he could be smiling or laughing and just enjoying his life before it was all over.

Light footsteps shook him out of his thoughts and he opened his eyes to find a boy with short dark hair standing a little further down from him by the wall.

Well wasn't this just great?

"I suppose you're here to kill me now, aren't you?" He in his lips and lowered his gaze, noticing that the other boy seemed somewhat nervous of what he was going to have to do.

"I am." Ricky said numbly, fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm sorry."

U-Kwon shook his head.

"I really can't believe this." He huffed, sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor. "I don't blame you. Just. I'm really not in the mood for this right now." He sighed.

"And you think I am?" Ricky countered. "I don't want to kill anyone."

"Sure seems like it."

"I don't want my Hyung to die. I don't. I really don't. I'm not that kind of person."

U-Kwon shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be blaming you. I know you have no choice. I'm just angry at the minute. If I were you, I wouldn't want to kill anyone either."

Ricky paused for a moment, blinking soundlessly at the taller boy.

"I'm not doing it again." He breathed. "I'm not killing anyone. I can't do it."

U-Kwon on his teeth. He needed to hurry up and get some freaking courage. This boy clearly didn't want his friend to die. And what use was living at the minute to U-Kwon if he was stuck with Jaehyo being a rude stuck up selfish .

"Then let's not." He frowned. "Let's just kill ourselves and it will all be over with."

"What?" Ricky frowned.

"Well I'm sick of it." U-Kwon frowned. "Whoever had this stupid idea needs a freaking exorcism. There's something inside of them that shouldn't be there."

Ricky only nodded in reply. he couldn't argue, after all, what U-Kwon was saying was completely true. What sort of a person would do something like this?

"What's your name?" The younger asked and U-Kwon looked down at him.

"Kim Yu Kwon. Or U-Kwon." He smiled lazily. "And you are?"

"Yoo Chang Hyun, but you can just call me Ricky."

U-Kwon nodded and they both fell into a silence, before he decided to take it upon himself to break it himself.

"The way out is to kill ourselves. I mean think about it. Remember when we first arrived and they told us that the central area of Mama is deadly? We go there, look up, and it's all over." He explained. "I die, your friend lives, you die you don't have to kill me or anyone else. If you go back and only I go to kill myself then chances are you'll be asked to kill someone else, especially since they will have heard everything we've just said.

Ricky paused whilst he took in this information, considering it seriously. U-Kwon was right, and Ricky knew that he couldn't kill anyone else.

This was the best way out for both of them.

It was their only option left.

"I'm in."

Himchan blinked as he sat on the edge of the platform, soundlessly swinging his legs as he stared down at the train tracks before him, gently tapping the gun against the palm of his other hand.

He couldn't count the amount of times that the thought had passed through his mind to actually kill himself. To escape this torture that he was currently living in. But he knew that he couldn't do that. Part of him was telling him that there was nothing left to live for now. And the other half was telling him that the other members of B.A.P would not have wanted him to do it. They would have wanted him to go all the way and win this thing for them. If they'd have had the chance, Himchan knew they would have told him that no matter what he had to win.

And right now he knew that he had to hold on.

He just had to hold on until the end and win this thing.

Curling his legs up behind him and resting his head on his arm as a pillow, Jinyoung closed his eyes. He hadn't slept properly since he could remember and at the moment he felt like he had been here forever.

Surely this stupid experiment was almost over. Just a couple more days left maybe? But to Jinyoung that felt like a couple of years.

If he slept some of it away, it might just pass by quicker.

He somehow managed to get himself comfortable on the bench and he let out a soft sigh, wiping away the stray tears that had begun to roll down his cheeks.

This was all getting just too much for him.


Ricky opened the door, stepping into the white room, U-Kwon following closely behind him.

"Oh. Ricky." The woman appeared on the screen and a bright smile lit up her face. "What are you doing back so soon?" She asked. "I see you didn't actually kill him."

"Let us through to Mama please." He requested, his eyes glued to the floor, not wanting to look at the woman on the screen. She knew. Of course she knew what they were planning on doing. She had heard their entire conversation. Yet she was still prepared to act like she had no idea what was going on and play the sweet sickly character she had been since the start.

That was all just a disgusting facade.

She was a monster.

Finally she let them through and they both walked into the arena.

"Who's there?" A worried voice came from one of the area's of darkness.

"I'm Ricky." He spoke quietly, after clearing his throat.

There was a distinct murmur coming from within the shadows as the members of EXO all began to fret over which one of them would be the victim.

"And I'm U-Kwon." The elder added.

"Why is there two of you?" A deep voice asked as a tall figure made his way out of the shadows, a cloak covering his face. But that didn't hide the brown curls that fell down in front of it. "Who are you here for?" He spoke with authority, and it was clear that all he wanted was to protect s.

"Chanyeol it's ok." A shorter man spoke, appearing from within the shadows. "Go sit down, I'll handle this, there really shouldn't be two of them, surely there's a rule about that or something."

Chanyeol turned and disappeared back into the shadows and the smaller man made his way over to Ricky and U-Kwon.

"Why is there two of you and who are you here to kill?" He asked.

"We're not-" U-Kwon began to answer when he noticed how scared and stiff Ricky had become.

"Don't give me that bull !" The man yelled. "You wouldn't come unless there was someone here that you had to kill. So don't lie to me!" He yelled.

"Baekhyun don't shout at them." Chanyeol's voice filled the room. "That's not going to help, just let them speak."

"​Go ahead." He continued. "Talk."

U-Kwon gently nodded and he began to explain to Baekhyun that they weren't there to hurt anyone, that Ricky had in fact, been sent to kill him, and that they were there to kill themselves painlessly.

"You're... You're going to... Kill yourselves?" He asked shocked and U-Kwon only nodded, blinking back the tears that stung his eyes.

Baekhyun didn't say anything else, simply lowered his head and turned, walking back into the shadows, and leaving the two boys stood in the center of the room, the bright light shining down on them both.

"Well." U-Kwon said softly, taking hold of Ricky's hand and turning to look down at him. "I guess this is it."

Ricky nodded and sniffed as he cried silently.

This wasn't how he imagined to die at all. But he knew that it was better than being murdered. It was a quick and easy way out and he was prepared.

"I'm scared." Ricky whispered, suddenly throwing his arms around U-kwon's waist and pulling him close to him.

The elder nodded and gently patted him on the back, trying his best to help soothe him somewhat.

"It's ok." He pulled away and gently took hold of his hand once again, squeezing it softly. "Just look up."

And so they did.

And a white light fell onto their youthful faces.

Their interlocked hands giving each other one last squeeze of fear.

Then they faded away.



So I was supposed to upload this yesterday. Feel free to shoot me. I completely lost track of the days.