Genesis

Numbers
"Can we have the list?" The young woman smiled, smoothing out her blazer as she looked in the direction of the old man sitting at his desk.
 
"It's right here." He sighed, standing up and walking over to the other two scientists in the room.
 
"I still don't understand the benefits from doing this." The younger man sighed, folding his arms across his chest as he glanced down at the clipboard being held in front of him.
 
The woman looked up at him incredulously, unable to believe he had come this far in the agreement, yet still had no idea why it was being done.
 
"Clearly it's to prove that we actually have something here. Something that will work."
 
"But I still don't get it. Why are we using idols? Why not anyone else?" He asked, frowning before gently scratching his head.
 
The woman sighed before she began to explain.
 
"When they became part of these companies, they became simply products, which we can use to our advantage, companies are willing to let us use their idols since they think they might get more fame from it. They're products, and we're willing to pay for them. If we were to use random people, we could get sued, get reported, anything. These idol's are no longer people." She spat, a harsh tone to her voice. "They can't do anything to stop us."
 
Letting out a small chuckle the eldest man cracked his knuckles, leaning back against his desk as a small smirk crossed his lips.
 
"I still don't understand why we're working together." The younger huffed, accepting completely what the woman had said.
 
"We have to." The elder man interrupted. "The genesis of a new era is lying right before our eyes. All we have to do is agree to disagree, and we will be united. And we will change the world forever." He smiled, straightening up and beginning to pace round the room as he listened to the other two continue their conversation.
 
In his mind, he knew exactly what was going to happen.
 
They would all walk in, be greeted gently and warmly, given the 'details' over a cup of coffee and sedative, and shown to their beds.
And one by one they would eliminate each other.
 
 
"That's not funny Chanyeol, give me my eyeliner back!" Baekhyun screamed, his arms flailing in the air as he tried to reach his eyeliner, which the giant had held high.
 
"I think it is." He smiled stupidly, looking up at the khol pencil between his fingers.
Baekhyun pouted before turning to the door.
 
"That's it, I'm going to tell Kris." He huffed, slightly happy that the members of EXO m were with them in Korea for a while.
 
Chanyeol's face paled and he studied Baekhyun for a moment, contemplating if the elder was serious or not. When he opened the door and disappeared through it, he decided that yes, he was serious.
 
A moment of silence passed, and Chanyeol only stayed where he was, ready to be yelled at by Kris or have Baekhyun come back into the room crying, but that didn't happen.
 
"Chanyeol can you come in here, Kris wants to talk to us all." A voice spoke, and Chanyeol opened his eyes, glancing over at Chen, who was now standing in the doorway.
 
"But Jongdae he's going to shout at me!" He whined, pouting a little.
 
Chen only shrugged before going back to the other room. Chanyeol hunched his shoulders and begrudgingly followed the other.
 
When they re-entered the room, everyone was sitting round Kris, looking at a small piece of paper held in his hands. Chanyeol felt his heart leap to his throat, they never got mail. Let alone anything serious.
 
His eyes met with Baekhyun's which were full of worry, all joking had now fallen aside, and he seemed serious. And that scared Chanyeol a lot.
 
"Come and sit down Yeol." Kris said when he noticed the other giant had entered the room, forcing a small smile at him and watching as he made his way over to sit beside Baekhyun.
 
Kris' eyes scanned the paper once more, before scratching behind his ear in thought.
 
"Are you going to tell us what it's about?" Tao asked from behind him, kneeling up on the couch and wrapping his arms around Kris' neck
 
"I don't know." Kris sighed. "I think someone wants us to go somewhere, but it isn't made very clear." He sighed, his eyebrows scrunching together as he concentrated on the paper in front of him.
 
"Here, let me read it." Suho sighed, crossing one leg over the other and taking the paper from Kris. And with that he began to read out what was written on the letter.
 
'Dear Idols,
 
We are writing in regard to an upcoming experiment within which we require idol groups to participate. The experiment is fairly simple, and requires no  physical work on your part, and we hope to do all we can  in order to  make this experience comfortable and interesting for you.
You would be required for a maximum of 7 days, and we hope to see you soon.
 
257
 
1913
 
102515.'
 
 
"Let's do it! It sounds cool!" Niel grinned, bouncing up and down.
 
"I don't know." C.A.P sighed, running a hand through his hair as he  stared at the paper in his hands. "I'm going to have to think about it, do you think our company knows?"
 
"I don't know." Chunji frowned. "They probably do. I mean, how would it even have got here, it had no address on the envelope."
 
"They could have posted it by hand." L.Joe pointed out.
 
"Exactly." C.A.P agreed. "It might not even be real."
 
A silence fell upon the room and they all sat looking at one another, willing someone to speak and break the silence.
 
"It could have been a saesang." Ricky finally stated.
 
Everyone turned towards the cute boy sitting on the floor, absentmindedly playing with the hem of his jumper. All of them thinking the same thing: How the hell did they have saesangs?
 
 
"Well that's crap, they didn't even tell us what we'd have to do." T.O.P sighed, tossing the letter aside.
 
"Well in that case, I think we should go and find out, I mean if it was anything bad, it wouldn't have looked so well presented and formal." G Dragon nodded, picking the letter up and pacing round the room as he scanned over it again.
 
"Unless it was really bad." Taeyang pointed out.
 
"Oh oh! And they were like... Mastermind murderers!" Daesung grinned, clapping his hands, causing everyone else in the room to give him a judging look.
 
Seungri shook his head in dismay. His hyungs really were crazy.
 
 
"So, what do you think?" Minho asked, looking up from the paper and at the boys who had  been previously sitting round him.
 
He let out a small groan when he realized none of them were paying attention anymore.
 
Onew had made his way to the kitchen and was making weird noises.
 
"Mmmh oh yes, oh baby, you're so delicious, mmm..."
 
Either his luck with women had dramatically increased within the past three minutes, or he was eating chicken.
 
But seriously, what were the chances of it being the first option?
 
Taemin had plugged his earphones in and was dancing round the room, and Key was modeling his new coat for Jonghyun.
 
"You didn't hear any of that did you?" Minho asked, raising his voice a little.
 
It seemed as though he was invisible when everyone else continued to do what they had been previously. All except for Jonghyun, who simply looked at him, shook his head and then turned back to Key's modeling.
 
Why could they not just sit still and listen for just a moment? Minho let out a sigh, he should have been made the leader of SHINee, not the freakily chicken-obsessed one.
 
 
Zico smirked, screwing the paper into a ball and throwing it at Jaehyo's head.
 
"What was that for? You're ruined my hair!" The pretty-boy gasped, turning to glare at his leader.
 
"You weren't paying attention."
 
"Well, this is more important." Jaehyo stated matter-of-fact-ly, gesturing to the compact mirror he held in his hand.
 
"Are you ing ting me?" Zico frowned.
 
"That doesn't even make sense. Are you having ual pooing me? Tell me that makes sense." He shook his head before going back to the mirror. "Do you think I'd look good with blue hair?"
 
"No." Zico replied, giving Jaehyo a kick as he walked past him and out of the room.
 
"So are we going or are we not?" Taeil asked, glancing at the door which their leader had just disappeared through.
 
No one actually gave him an answer, just a few shrugs, and so Taeil went to retrieve the paper from the floor and decide for himself.
 
 
Daehyun snorted, burger spraying across the room as he laughed.
 
"That's gross." Youngjae grimaced, flicking meat off of his leg.
 
"Sorry." Daehyun chuckled. "It's just that they're being all nicey-nicey and asking us to go, but they don't even say what for. Yeah, an experiment, but what experiment? And why would we be needed for seven days? Don't you think that's a bit... long?"
 
"He has got a point." Himchan nodded, crossing one leg over the other.
 
"Then are we going?" Yongguk asked, looking round at all the other members for an opinion.
 
"I think we should." Jongup nodded as he sat playing with Zelo's hair. "I mean, yeah it sounds weird and all, but if we get there and don't like it, they'll let us change our minds, besides we're B.A.P we're the best, and absolutely perfect, so chances are we'll be the best ones there."
 
 
"We are writing in regard to a-"
 
"Woah woah, Jinyoung, stop." Sandeul interrupted before his leader had even got past the first line.
 
"For God's sake Sandeul, what is it?" He asked, unhappy about being interrupted for the eighth time after trying to read the letter.
 
"I need to fart." Sandeul proclaimed, waiting a moment before continuing. "Ok done, carry on Jinyoung."
 
Jinyoung cleared his throat and began again.
 
"We are writing in regard to-"
 
"That's gross man, oh God, it stinks!" Baro gagged, almost choking on the air surrounding him.
 
"Can I just-"
 
"I can't help it, it's normal bodily functions. Now shut up and listen to hyung."
 
"Thank you Sandeul." Jinyoung smiled, before trying once more. "We are writing-"
 
"I think I'm going to be sick."
 
The leader let out a small growl, standing up and ing the paper at CNU.
 
"You read it, I need some air." He sighed, before making his way towards the door.
 
"I need it too, I'm being suffocated in this cloud of methane, hyung, take mercy on me!" Baro cried, grabbing hold of Jinyoung's leg as he walked past. "Hyung, I'm dying here, help me!" He howled as Jinyoung dragged him across the floor behind him.
 

Keke! Chapter one is up!

I hope you're going to enjoy it!

This week: Happy birthday to...

J-Min!

Dongwoo

L.Joe

And Kevin! ^^

And here is next week's teaser image! Thank you for reading!