PLAYER??... NOT ANYMORE.

Since... When???

 

Woohyun POV

After lunch I see Sungyeol walk out to the garden, alone. I follow him and take a seat beside him.

  ‘’ Hey, what’s wrong?’’

He sighs.

  ‘’ I-I think…. Aishh…’’ He scratches his head shyly.

  ‘’ Think what, Sungyeol-ah?’’

  ‘’ I think, I love her.’’

I was impressed and become speechless.

  ‘’ Hyung, I’m talking to you.’’

  ‘’ Who... Is she?’’

*She’s not Hyuna right? It can’t be her. *

  ‘’ Who else?  The girl that I always talk about.’’

I try to remember it.

*A girl that he always talks about? Who? *

  ‘’ Who? I can’t remember.’’

  ‘’ The one that in my class since high school. The mixed Korean girl. She comes from Australia.’’

  ‘’ Ohh.. What’s her name again.?

*Luckily not Hyuna. *

Without I notice I sighing with relief.

  ‘’Ashley, hyung.’’

  ‘’ Ermm… pretty name. So what the problem is.”

  ‘’ I told you hyung, I’m in love with her.’’

  ‘’ Then, what you want me to do. Go and confess to her, tell her that you like her. Love her.’’

  ‘’ If it easy like that I won’t ask your help hyung.’’

  ‘’ Why me? I do not know her. You can ask Sungjong since you both in the same college. He must know her.’’

  ‘’ Huh.. What's he know about a girl. I ask for help from Myungsoo but after I told about her to him, he rejects. You know what he said. Sorry I don’t know how to handle a gentle and lovely girl. I prefer a wild one. Then he said, go ask Woohyun hyung. He’s the biggest player, you know right. He doesn’t care the soft or the wild one.’’

  ‘’ Sungyeol-ah, that’s the old me. Now I’m not a player anymore. I won’t chase the girl that I know for a few minutes anymore.’’

Sungyeol laugh.

  ‘’ Since when our biggest player turn to this kind of man that won’t chase a girl anymore? Huh?’’

  ‘’ You don’t need to know when it is.’’

  ‘’ Then, who make you change? That Eun Ji girl?’’

  ‘’ No. Not her. ‘’

  ‘’ Don’t tell me that you already have someone in your heart. The real one.’’

  ‘’ Well, kind of but… ermm I don’t think that you need to know it.’’

  ‘’ What? Oh come on hyung, tell me who is she?’’

  ‘’ Secret.’’

  ‘’ Wait… don’t tell me the girl is-‘’

  ‘’ Woohyun, Sungyeol-ah come let’s eat the dessert.’’

Young Mi call us. I quickly stand up from the bench and walk away leaving Sungyeol. I really thankful to Young Mi for coming at the right time.

  ‘’ Thanks noona, you save me.’’

I enter the house and join the others in the living room. I take a seat beside Mr Kim.

  ‘’ Oh Woohyun, come eat this. Hyuna make it by herself.’’ Mr Kim gives a plate of pudding.

  ‘’ First time in my life I taste my sister cooking. Since she didn’t cook, ever.’’ Sunggyu hyung said.

  ‘’ Oppa, how could you.’’ Hyuna glare at him.

  ‘’ What? I just tell the truth. You better start to learn cooking or not there’s no guy want you.’’

I take a spoon of the pudding and taste it. Well not bad, sweet like the owner.

  ‘’ I love it. It's tasty.’’ I give her a smile. She smiles shyly.

  ‘’ Of course you will love it, Woohyun.’’ Sunggyu mumble but loud enough for Young Mi heard it.

  ‘’ What do you mean, oppa?’’ she whispers to Sunggyu.

I notice it then the couple gives me a smile. A mysterious smile.

I ignore them and continue to finish the pudding.

After we stay for tea, we go back to our home. I bow to Mr and Mrs Kim.

  ‘’ Thanks for the lunch.’’ I look around to find her but she’s not around there.

  ‘’ Hyuna, come here. You should say goodbye to them.’’ Sunggyu hyung calls her.

I look at him, he gives me a wink.

  ‘’ Oh, I’m sorry. Thanks for coming.’’ She bows her head little.

 We bow back and walk to our respectively car.

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES