DANCE

Since... When???

 

Hyuna POV

I check my bag but it’s not in here.

  ‘’ Aishh... Where I put it.’’ I check the bag again.

  ‘’ Maybe I left it at the dance studio. Fuhh… I need to go back there.’’

I walk to the dance studio while checking my bag again. Suddenly my head accidentally hit someone. I quickly bow.

  ‘’ Oops, I’m sorry sir. I didn’t lo-‘’

  ‘’ Hyuna?’’

I look up.

  ‘’ Oh? Oppa?’’

  ‘’ Ne, it’s me.’’ Woohyun smile.

  ‘’ What are you doing here?’’ I ask him.

  ‘’ Me? My office just 2 blocks from here and what are doing here?  Alone, it's dangerous Hyuna.’’

  ‘’ I guess I left my phone at the dance studio so I need to go back there and find it.’’

  ‘’ Dance studio? You have one?’’

  ‘’ I hope so but it’s not mine. I’m just a dance instructor at there. Teaching the kids dance.’’

  ‘’ Okay, so you need  my help to-‘’

  ‘’ No, it’s okay.’’ I cut his words.

  ‘’ Are you sure? You’re alone and it’s night now.’’

  ‘’ Yes, oppa. I already used to it.’’

  ‘’ No… no. I’m following you.’’

I can’t reject since he insists to follow me.

  ‘’ Okay, let’s go.’’

 I walk to the building quietly, he follows me from behind. As soon we arrive at the front building, he asks me.

  ‘’ There’s no security?’’

  ‘’ No. It’s not a luxury building oppa.’’

I climb the stairs to second floor. I unlocked the door and enter it. I switch on the lamp.

  ‘’ Where’s my phone?’’ I am searching around the dance studio but I can’t see it.

  ‘’ Let me call your phone.’’ He already enter the dance studio and take out his phone to make a call to my phone.

I can hear my phone ringing in the small changing rooms.

I open the door and suddenly there’s something fall from the above of the door. It makes me scream.

  ‘’ Hyuna, what's wrong? Are you okay?’’ Woohyun oppa running towards me and hold my arms.

Since I’m very a coward person I hid my face on his chest.

  ‘’ The-there’s something…’’ I point in the room without lift my face from his chest.

He switches on the lamp and look around.

  ‘’ It’s okay, there’s nothing here. Maybe it's just an insect or a lizard.’’ He slowly rubs my arms to comfort me. I lift my face from his chest. I bet I were blushing now because I feel my check is hot. I keep my head down and take my phone. I switch off the lamp and we walk out of the room.

  ‘’ There’s anything else you're left?’’ he ask me.

  ‘’ No.’’ I shook my head vigorously.

I heard he chuckled.

  ‘’ If you keep shaking your head like that, you might lose it. Aigoo… kyeopta.’’

I can only nod and follow him out from the dance studio.

We walk out of the building in silence. When we reached at my car, I bow at him.

  ‘’ Than-thank you, oppa.’’

*Aishh, why I stammered. *

  ‘’ No problem. You sure you can drive alone to go back your home.’’

  ‘’ Ne.. It’s not that far.’’

  ‘’ Okay, drive carefully.’’ He said.

  ‘’ Annyeong oppa.’’

I bow again at him. I open my car door and he calls me. I turn around and look at him. He so cheerful.

  ‘’ Take care.’’

  ‘’ You too oppa.’’

I enter my car and drive away from there.

 

Woohyun POV

I look her car slowly disappeared from my view. I touch my chest and smile. I still can smell her scent. I look up to the building.

  ‘’ So you work on here. Dance instructor? Finally you are what you dream of, Hyuna. I hope we can always meet.’’ I mumbled.

I walk happily to my car.

*It’s look like I can sleep well tonight. *

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES