D-DAYS

Since... When???

Narrator POV

  '' Is it okay, unnie? You can't see my baby bump right?''

  '' Don't worry, the dress hides it well. Remember Hyuna, smile and be confident. Don't think about you're going to trip or whatever, you'll be fine. It's your big day today, don't ruin it with your problem. Keep it aside today, just enjoy your day.''

  '' Okay, unnie.''

A knock on the door, it's open by Mr Kim.

  '' Are you done?''

  '' Our princess is ready, appa.'' Young Mi left them alone after wishing good luck to Hyuna.

  '' You look beautiful today, my princess.''

  '' Thank you, appa.''

  '' Are you nervous?''

  '' Yes.''

  '' Me too, it's my first time though. Don't worry, I'll walk you to altar safely, there won't be any incident, trust me.'' Mr Kim tries to laugh, he heave a sigh.

  '' Appa, thank you for everything, for raising me well, but in return I disappoint you. Thank you for letting me married to the man I love, thank you for still support me until today, I thought you will kick me out of our family for what I've done. There's nothing can repay all things you give and do for me since I'm still a baby. Again, sorry appa.''

  '' Hyuna-ah, whatever you've done, you're still my daughter, a gift from the God. Your problem is a challenge that God sent to me, to your omma. Every family in this world can't run from a challenge, I accept this as a challenge to make our family become stronger. You can see, together we settle this problem, together we're stronger. Soon you will have your own family with Woohyun, what I want is, when the problem come don't avoid it but fight it together. You're going to have a child, that the start of your adventure in marriage life. Be a good wife and a good mother to your child. I love you, we love you, Kim Hyuna.'' Mr Kim gives a kiss on her forehead, a tears flow down to her cheek.

  '' Don't smudge your make up, it will take a time to fix it up and we don't have time for that.'' He wipes the tears.

  '' It won't smudge, don't worry.'' She giggles.

  '' Okay, let's go.''

They walk hand in hand to the altar, where Woohyun wait for his bride, nervously.

The wedding went smoothly as they plan, after the wedding they go to the party for them. Sungyeol stands beside Hyuna and whisper,

  '' I told you, you're our next noona. Congratulation.''

  '' Thank you, little brother.''

  '' Noona.'' Sungjong come and hugs Hyuna, she has taken aback a little, but cover it with a giggles and hugs him too.

  '' Congratulation, noona.''

  '' Thanks, Sungjong-ah.''

There's a pair of hand separate them away.

  '' Yahh, stop it.'' It's Woohyun.

  '' Aishh, don't worry, you have already marked her as yours, she's preg-''

Woohyun quickly cover Myungsoo mouth,

  '' Yahh, you can't say that, it's a secret silly.''

Myungsoo push away Woohyun hand from his mouth.

  '' Oh, right, I forget.''

The Infinite gathers around the bride and groom except for Sunggyu,

  '' That's your future, Woohyun-ah.'' Myungsoo point to Sunggyu, he's trying to calm her son crying.

  '' It will be yours too, one day you will be like him too. So don't worry.''

  '' Nah, it won't happen to me. Love, kids and family are all a troubling thing. I don't have interest in it.''

  '' Haihh, don't be so arrogant. I can't wait to see you shoot down by a cupid.'' Woohyun know that Myungsoo didn't believe in love, but he believes one day, when the day has come, he will believe it too. He can't wait to see the time comes and want to see what kind of girl that able to do the magic.

Sunggyu and Young Mi come to them with their children, Sunggyu give his son to Myungsoo.

  '' He likes you.'' The little boy giggle. Myungsoo didn't know how to hold him properly, Sunggyu help him.

  '' Wow, Myungsoo appa.'' Sunggyu teases him.

The others laugh over Sunggyu words and Myungsoo awkward face.

 

 After the party ended, Woohyun and Hyuna going home since Hyuna currently pregnant, so they have to postpone their honeymoon. Hyuna are resting on the bed, Woohyun come to her with a book, his diary.

  '' Here, since we already married so I think it's okay for you to know about this diary.''

  '' Diary? It's yours, why I've to know what you've written about it.''

  '' Read it.''

Hyuna take the diary and open it, she read it in silence.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOYS~