SICK!! LOVE??

Since... When???

Hyuna POV

 

Do you love him?

It has been more than a month, but it still felt like the words just asked by Young Mi yesterday. I crept over to the window seat and looked out at the grounds below. The ground cover with a white snow. I laid my head against the cool glass of the window.

Did I love him?

Did he love me?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Did he love me? Nonsense. Stop dreaming Hyuna. But what if he does love you? That’s funny, he won’t and never love me. What about you? What about me? Do you love him? Me? Love him? I can’t. I’m not brave enough to love him. I did not dare to entrust my love for him. He playboy. Maybe he changed already. Can’t you notice it all? What Sungyeol call you? How Woohyun take care of you? His gaze. Can’t you notice it? It’s obvious. But what if all of this just for a moment. What if in the end, he will throw me away. After he feels tired of me. I open my eyes and look at the clock on the wall. It’s almost midnight, I sigh. I can’t believe half of me want to love him. After tiring arguing with myself, I crawl into bed and sleep.

 

The sound of an alarm clock wakes me up with my eyes still close I shut off the clock and continue my sleep. It’s the weekend so I don’t have to go work. My peaceful sleep being disturbed with someone knock on my door. I groan and pull the blanket to cover myself. The knock stop, but I hear someone voices. What’s he doing in here in the early in the morning? I just ignore the voice and finally it ended. I try to get more sleep, but there someone pulls the blanket from my body. I don’t need to open my eyes because I already know who it is. The only person that always and never stops bothering me, not only in the morning but at all time.

  ‘’ Go away.’’ I murmur with my eyes still close tightly.

  ‘’ No, get up now. I need your help.’’

  ‘’ I don’t want to help you.’’

  ‘’ Please you just need to pass this envelope to him.’’

  ‘’ Can you do it by yourself.’’

  ‘’ Well, I hope I can but I can’t. Today I need to bring our parents to the clinic doing their monthly check up and they want to spend their weekend with their beloved grandchild. So you the only trusted person I can rely on.’’

  ‘’ I don’t want.’’

  ‘’ Ohh… come on Hyuna. Help me.’’

He attacks me on my sensitive spot, my waist. He tickles me, I’m trying to hold my laughter.

  ‘’ I know you can’t hold it any longer, Hyuna-ah. I know you.’’

Finally, I give up. I rose up from the bed and hit him playfully.

  ‘’ Here, take this.’’ He gives me a big white envelope.

  ‘’ The address?’’ I take the envelope from his hand.

  ‘’ What address?’’

  ‘’ The place I need to send this envelope.’’

  ‘’ Nam Woohyun house.’’

  ‘’ What?’’

I need to send this to his house. Woohyun oppa house? Really?

  ‘’ Why you have that look on your face. Go take a shower and we will breakfast together. I wait you downstairs.’’

 

Here I am standing in front of his house door. Should I knock the door or ring the bell? I scratched my head, don’t know what to do.

  ‘’ Just relax Hyuna-ah. Give him this envelope and go home. Just that. Only that.’’ I mumble.

I take a deep breath and press the bell. I’m waiting for the door to open, I couldn’t count how many time I wish that he will not open the door. Please don’t open this door, then I don’t need to see his face, I will just go home. I‘m not ready for this and I still confused with last night. Okay Hyuna-ah let wait for 5 second more if he not open the door, leave this place then give back this envelope to oppa and say he not at home. That’s right. Do it like that.

1,2,3,4…

Oh no… no…

I look up and the door is open. Woohyun oppa stand in front of me. What should I do? He’s here. Right in front of me. What should I do?

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, what brings you here? Are you alone?’’

  ‘’ Err… oppa this is for you. Sunggyu oppa ask me to give it to you.’’

He takes the envelope from my hand, our skin comes in contact but it feels weird. Is he sick? I can feel the heat from his skin. I look at his face, he looks pale.

  ‘’ Oppa, are you okay? You look sick.’’

  ‘’ Yeah. I’m okay, it’s just a flu.’’

Without realizing it, I touch his forehead.

  ‘’ Oppa this is not okay, you have a fever. You look pale, let’s get inside.’’

I helped him to his room and get him in the bed, I cover him with the comforter.

  ‘’ Thanks, but you don’t have to worry, I just need to sleep then I will be fine.’’

  ‘’ Did you take your medicine? How about your breakfast? Don’t tell me you didn’t eat yet.’’ I ignore his words.

  ‘’ I will… later.’’

  ‘’ Sleep, I’ll cook you something.’’

  ‘’ No… no… you don’t need to.’’ He grabs my hand, I’ll try to act normal and hoping my cheek didn’t blushing. I pull my hand from his grip.

  ‘’ Don’t worry, I’ll not burn your kitchen.’’

I walk out of his room and go to the kitchen. Since there is nothing else than a ramen, I cook a porridge for him.

That good Hyuna, now you stuck in here. Why can’t you control your action, if you don’t touch his forehead you won’t know that he have a fever and you won’t be here. I scold myself silently.

Why? Are you afraid?

What? Afraid of what? It’s not like he will harm me. I’m helping him because he’s my oppa best friend.

You help him because you love him.

No, absolutely no. Can’t a sister help her brother even though he not my biological brother. It’s only a sister and brother not more than that. Love? It’s impossible, I definitely sure I’m not his ideal type.

Don’t lie to yourself.

That’s right, I can’t longer lying to myself. I admit, I have a feeling for him, but I don’t want another tragic love story anymore. I don’t want a one side love, because it hurt. Now I just need to finish all of this and go home. I put the porridge and medicine for him in the tray. I clean up all the mess and climb the stairs to his room. He sleeps, I put the tray on the lamp table.

  ‘’ Oppa, get up.’’ Slowly I call him but no response. Again, I call him and shake his shoulder a bit. He groans and open his eyes a little.

  ‘’ You need to eat.’’

I help him to lean on the bed and give him the porridge. After he finish his porridge, I give him the medicine. He looks at me with a frown.

  ‘’ Did I need to eat that thing?’’ I almost burst a laugh, I didn’t know that he is anti-medicine.

  ‘’ Yes, you need to eat this thing. Don’t worry, you won’t die.’’

He hesitantly takes the medicine and put it in his mouth. He swallows it with his eyes close tightly.

  ‘’ See, it’s not that hard. Now rest, go to sleep.’’

  ‘’ Are you leaving?’’ He asks me.

  ‘’ Not yet.’’

I bring the tray to the kitchen and wash the dishes. Since my bag in his room, I go to his room. He had already fallen asleep. Slowly I sit beside his bed, I look at his face, he is good-looking no wonder many women attracted to him. But not me, I’m not that kind of woman. I wish I can be at your side, but I know it’s impossible. I feel my eyelid become heavier, slowly I drifted to sleep.

 

Woohyun POV

The sun that’s shining through the window awakes me, I open my eyes a little and look around suddenly my gaze stopped at one person beside my bed. Hyuna? I though she is already leaving. She asleep? I can hear her soft breath, slowly I get down from the bed and carry her to the bed. I look at the clock, it’s already past 2pm, I hear a phone ringing, and it’s not mine. Then I see Hyuna bag on the couch, maybe her phone. I take out the phone from her bag, Sunggyu calling her. Don’t want to disturb her, I walk out of the room and take the call.

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY~~