BLIND DATE??

Since... When???

Hyuna POV

I touch my cheek and staring at my reflection in front of the mirror.  Slowly a smile appeared on my lips.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah.’’

The door is open and omma came in. I quickly control my expression.

  ‘’ Ne-ne… omma.’’

  ‘’ Are you alright? Why your face is red?’’

  ‘’ Nothing omma, I’m okay.’’

  ‘’ Come sit here. I have something for you.’’ She sits on my bed.

I take a seat beside her.

  ‘’ What is it?’’ I ask her.

  ‘’ There’s a guy, he nice, handsome and have a good career. ‘’

  ‘’ So?’’

  ‘’ Oh I’m sorry dear, he’s so nice. I can’t refuse his request. He said that he wants to get to know you very well.’’ She holds my hand firmly.

  ‘’ What? Wh-who is he? D-did I know him?’’

I can feel like my breath are stuck in my throat.

  ‘’ He lives in this area too. Just 3 block from us. I already know him for a long time. Sometimes we meet at the park in the morning-‘’

  ‘’ Wait, you meet him secretly behind appa? Do you have any relation-‘’

I couldn’t finish my word when she flicks my forehead.

  ‘’ It’s not like that. We just go for some morning exercise together and your appa know it. So he said he wanted to meet you. It’s kind of blind date.’’

  ‘’ Blind date? Omma, how he knows me? He not a stalker right?’’

  ‘’ Not sweetheart. He said he always sees you at the dance studio. His nephew is your student.’’

  ‘’ Dance studio? My student?’’

  ‘’ If I’m not wrong his name is Minjung.’’

  ‘’ Oh that kid. I know him but omma, I didn’t know him even his name I didn’t know.’’

  ‘’ That's why we call it as blind dates. His name is Jung Woobin. 2 years older than you. He’s a lawyer. So did you agree with this?’’

I sigh.

  ‘’ I-I don’t know yet.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay, I won’t force you. If you want to do the date just tell me okay, dear. Good night.’’ She kisses my cheek and walk out from my room.

  ‘’ Night, omma.’’ I mumble.

I lie on the bed.

*Blind date? No, someone help me. *

I take my phone and dialing Young Mi unnie number. She picks up,

  ‘’ Oh Hyuna-ah, hold on.’’

At the back I can hear the twin are crying and Sunggyu oppa voice is comforting them.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah sorry to make you wait.’’

  ‘’ No it’s okay unnie. Are you busy? Look like I call at the wrong time.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay. The babies just need his appa. So what's wrong? Problem?’’

I am sighing again.

  ‘’ Unnie, help me.’’

  ‘’ Hey, what’s wrong? You can tell me.’’ She sounded worried.

  ‘’ Omma…. She said that there’s a guy want to know me and…. Urghh it’s hard to explain. It's a blind date.’’

  ‘’ What? Blind date?’’

I flinch with her voices.

  ‘’ Blind date? Who’s in blind date?’’ I can hear Sunggyu oppa voices asking her.

  ‘’ Your sister. Let me put on a loudspeaker.’’

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, it’s me your oppa.’’ Sunggyu voices greet me cheerfully.

  ‘’ Yeah, I know it's you.’’

  ‘’ So Hyuna, are you sure it's a blind date?’’

  ‘’ Yes, unnie. I didn’t know him.’’

  ‘’ Did I know him?’’

  ‘’ I’m not sure about that oppa. His name is J-Jung Woobin? Yeah it’s Jung Woobin. He lives 3 blocks from us.’’

  ‘’ Oh, same neighbourhood. I didn’t expect to get a brother in-law in the same neighbourhood. Interesting.’’

  ‘’ Oppa you not helping at all.’’

  ‘’ Okay, I’m sorry sis. So have you decided? Will you do the blind date?’’

  ‘’ That’s why I call you two. I don’t know what to do now. Is it okay to do the date or not? What if I can’t accept him? What if I’m not as he expected?’’

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah just follow your heart even if the date is not working you both can be a friend. Maybe after the date your feeling towards him can be developed. Who knows right? It can happen.’’

  ‘’ You right unnie. Why not I try. Thanks for your advice and you too oppa even you did not help me at all.’’

  ‘’ Well we wish you good luck sis and please sis don’t make your annoying expression on your first date. You’ll scared him.’’

  ‘’ I won’t oppa.’’

  ‘’ Hwaiting Hyuna-ah.’’

  ‘’ Ne unnie. Hug and kiss the twins for me. Good night.’’

  ‘’ Night.’’ They said in unison.

I ended the call.

  ‘’ Well look like I’ll do the date. Hope it will go well.’’

I pull my blanket and close my eyes, feel the warmness from the blanket. Slowly I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES