MORNING~

Since... When???

 

Narrator POV

  ‘’ Omma… about last night. I-I will do it.’’

Mrs Kim stop eating her breakfast and look at her daughter.

  ‘’ Are you sure?’’

  ‘’ Yeah… why not. Maybe we still can be a friend if the date isn’t going well.’’

  ‘’ If you said so, later I’ll call him to arrange the date.’’

  ‘’ I’m done.’’ Hyuna get up from her seat and kiss Mrs Kim cheek and walk out of the dining room.

 

 

Woohyun Pov

  ‘’ Noona, I want like usual.’’

  ‘’ More cream?’’

  ‘’ Yup.’’

  ‘’ Okay, wait a moment.’’

She disappears from the counter to the kitchen to make my drink. Like always before going to the office I’ll buy a drink from the café near my office. I am looking at the cake shelf while waiting for my drink.

  ‘’ One hot chocolate please.’’ A girl said.

I frowned.

*Her voices? *

I turned to look at the owner of the voices. She was finding something in her bag but I already guess who she is from her appearance.

*Thank God. It’s really made my day today. *

  ‘’ Morning.’’ I greet her.

She looks up and smile to me.

  ‘’ Morning, oppa. What are you doing here?’’

  ‘’ Buy a drink.’’

  ‘’ But this café quite far from your office right.’’

  ‘’ Yup. I like this café and I need some drink from this cafe before continuing my day. What about you? Are you always come here?’’

  ‘’ Well since this is the nearest café with my work place so I always come here for lunch. Sometimes in the morning too.’’

The waiter comes put our drink on the counter. She grabs her money but I cut her.

  ‘’ I paid it.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay, oppa. I pa-‘’

  ‘’ My treat.’’ I wink at her.

She smiles shyly. I love to see her shy reaction, her face will turn slightly red.

  ‘’ Thanks oppa.’’

We walk out of the café, it was a warm day. Sun shining brightly, the warm breeze makes me feel want to stay like this. A walk with my lady but I know it won’t remain long, we stop in front of her dance studio building.

  ‘’ Oppa, I really indebted to you. You helped me last night and for the drink too. I should pay for it since you have already helped me.’’

  ‘’ It nothing Hyuna. You can treat me later.’’

  ‘’ Really? So how about a lunch? My treat.’’

  ‘’ Ermm… a lunch? Well, I’ll inform you when I’m free.’’

  ‘’ Okay, you can call me whenever you want. Oh, I need to going now or not the others will kill me for being late. Annyeong oppa.’’ She bow and climb the stairs to her work place.

  ‘’ Annyeong, my lady.’’ I mumbled.

After seeing her disappearing from my view, I start walking to my office building like usual morning. In my mind now full with her image, her laugh and her smile. I keep walking with a smile plastered on my face did not see my direction until a voice greet me.

  ‘’ Woohyun-shi, where are you going? Entrance door is here.’’ One of guard asking me.

I’m turning to him and looking around, I’m already in front of my office building. I didn’t realise when I arrive here.

  ‘’ Oh, that's right. The entrance door is here.’’  I keep my poker face.

  ‘’ Sir, are you still walking from the café? You can just ask your secretary to buy the drink for you or just drive to the café. You are always parking your car at here and walking to the café.’’

  ‘’ I prefer to buy the drink myself and it’s good for health when walking. Well I admit it quite tiring but it’s not anymore. Every step it feels lighter now.’’ A smile plastered on my face when I remember her face.

The guard looks weirdly at me.

I cleared my throat and keep my poker face.

  ‘’I-I’ll be going.’’

*I bet I look like idiot man just now. What have you done to me, Hyuna-ah? *

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES