WHOSE FAULT??

Since... When???

Narrator POV

It's been 3 days since the incident, they did not contact each other at all, they even didn't go to their favourite cafe anymore. Woohyun trying to fill his time with his work, he thought the more busy he get, it's easy to not over thinking about their problem. Hyuna trying to act like nothing happen between them, every time her parents ask about Woohyun, she will lie, saying that he's fine. In fact, she will cry every night, she misses him, but she doesn't have a gut to contact him. Every day she will waiting a call or a message from him, but nothing. Sometime it makes her think that Woohyun already give up on her. Separation? No, she still loves him, but how about Woohyun? Is he still having the same feeling towards Hyuna? Love? From the last message Woohyun give to her, it's said that she's misunderstand, then she tell Sunggyu about it. In the end Sunggyu said that she really makes a mistake, the girl that Woohyun hug in his office is his secretary and at the same time a sister for him, not a related blood sibling but Woohyun already consider her as his own sister. They're very close, sometime she like a guardian for Woohyun. Since his family died in an accident, that girl takes care of him and bring him alive again, without her Woohyun won't stand in his place now. Hyuna feel so stupid, but why he didn't tell Hyuna? That's make she didn't contact him, she feels like Woohyun didn't trust her completely, where's the promise he makes to her? No secret between us. It's unfair for Hyuna, all her friends he knows, but his friends? All she knows is just Infinite. Young Mi says she just too emotional. Now she just hopes Woohyun will contact her, but at the same time she still angry with him. She stuck in the middle between angry and missing him.

For Woohyun he thought bury himself in his office doing his work will make him less worry, but it's not. In front of his secretary, he will act like usual, but when he back home, looking at Hyuna photo in his room, he lose to it. Every day he needs to restrain himself from going to their usual cafe, the one that's near her workplace. He doesn't know where this matter will end, what is the end? Separation? Of course not, he still loves Hyuna and don't want to let her go, but what if Hyuna don't. What if she didn't love him anymore? What if she wants to end their relationship? No, it will be a nightmare for him. There're a few times he tries to dialling Hyuna number, but he can't, he just can't, he still feel bad for her. Woohyun keep blaming himself, he knows if he tells Hyuna about his secretary earlier, this thing won't happen. It's too late, this thing happen because of himself. Every time he tries to make a contact with Hyuna, there's a voice held him from doing it.

 It's all your fault. It was my fault. She hates you now.

It's made him feel more guilty. What's he supposed to do now?

 

 

 

 

so what should they do???

what do you think??

p/s I purposely make it short for this chapter... hehe

 

SUBSCRIBES&COMMENT

ENJOY~~