CONFESSION

Since... When???

Narrator POV

Hyuna lost in her world, she dances to the music. It’s already past her working hour, her alone in the studio. She too immersed with the dance, she did not notice someone was watching her. She continuously dances until the music end, she spun around to grab her towel, but stop when she see a shadow, she looked up and screamed.

  ‘’ You terrified me!’’

  ‘’ I-I’m sorry. I do not mean to scare you.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay, oppa. Come in.’’

Woohyun walk into the studio while looking around.

  ‘’ You are great dancers.’’ He says.

  ‘’ Thanks, dance is my life. I enjoy doing it.’’

  ‘’ You must love to dance.’’

  ‘’ More than love, oppa.’’

  ‘’ It sounds like I have no chances.’’ He mumbles.

  ‘’ Nae? What are you saying oppa?’’

  ‘’ N-no… I say, you must have a big dream in dance.’’

  ‘’ Of course, my dream is to have my own dance academy but it’s still far from my ability. That’s why I start work as a dance instructor to earn an income for my dreams. Oh, oppa you can dance, right?’’

  ‘’ Huh? I can’t dance, who say I can dance?’’

  ‘’ Sunggyu oppa.’’

  ‘’ Aishh, you shouldn’t trust that grandpa words. Most of his words are useless.’’

They both laugh, and then it becomes silent. They just keep staring the window, trying to find a word. Woohyun cleared his throat and without looking at her, he calls her.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah.’’

  ‘’ Ne, oppa.’’

  ‘’ Actually, I have something to tell you…’’

Hyuna turned her gaze on Woohyun and waiting for him to continue. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He walks to Hyuna and standing in front of her, he opens his mouth to speak, but no single words come out of his mouth.

  ‘’ What is i-‘’

  ‘’ I love you.’’ Woohyun cut her word.

Hyuna look at him in surprise. She tries to process his word. They’re in silence for a moment.

  ‘’ You must be joking.’’ Hyuna giggle nervously, and then looked away.

  ‘’ No, I’m not.’’ He laid his hand gently on her arm and pulled her closer to him. Gently he cupped her cheek and makes her look at him.

  ‘’ I know it, Hyuna-ah. You don’t need to hide it anymore.’’ His eye becomes soft and pleading.

  ‘’ I know you afraid with my bad side, but I‘m already change. You know what makes me change? It’s you. You make me change Hyuna-ah. Trust me, now you’re the only girl I want and I truly love you. I promise you I won’t let go of your hand no matter what happen.’’

  ‘’ Oppa. What have you done to me?’’

Woohyun can’t help but to furrow his brow, confuse with her words.

  ‘’ Why you do this, I try to tell myself that you’re just a brother not more than that but I can’t. I promise myself that I won’t feel like this anymore until I achieve my dream, I won’t let any man get in here…’’

She places her hand on her chest, tightly close her eyes to hold the tears.

  ‘’ But I broke the promise that I made… because of you. I’m lost to myself. It’s all because of you. I try to run from the feeling, but it just makes me more tired.’’

Woohyun pull her into a hug.

  ‘’ Don’t run anymore, please. Stay by my side, Hyuna-ah.’’ With that Hyuna burst into tears, slowly she hugs Woohyun back.

They in silent for a moment.

  ‘’ So the answer is yes?’’

  ‘’ I’m afraid.’’

  ‘’ You don’t need to.’’

  ‘’ Can I trust you?’’

  ‘’ Of course but I know that you not fully ready, I’ll wait for the day you fully trust me without hesitate.’’

  ‘’ Thanks, oppa.’’

  ‘’ I’m the one that needs to say thanks to you not you. Thanks Hyuna-ah for giving me a chance.’’

They embrace each other in silence for a moment. Hyuna rest her head on Woohyun chest.

  ‘’ Oppa.’’ Hyuna break the silent.

  ‘’ I’m happy you hug me, but I think you can let go of me now. My body is sweating.’’

Woohyun laugh.

  ‘’ That’s right and I can’t stand with your odour anymore.’’ He playfully covers his nose and stand away from her.

  ‘’ Oh really? Me too, I can’t stand your odour too.’’ She said while make a disgusting face, she gather her thing and switch off the sound system.

  ‘’ Going home?’’ Woohyun asks.

  ‘’ It’s already late, I don’t want omma worry about me.’’

  ‘’ Ohh, let me call your omma.’’ He takes out his phone.

  ‘’ For what?’’ Hyuna tilt her head in confusion.

  ‘’ Hello omma-nim. Tonight Hyuna will sleep over at my house, so she will not going home tonight.’’

  ‘’ Oppa, what are you doing.’’ She takes the phone from Woohyun and look at the screen. It’s nothing, the screen is black. Woohyun burst into laugh.

  ‘’ Don’t worry, I’m not that brave to call her and say something like that. I still love myself, I’m not ready to die yet.’’

She sighed in relief and patted him firmly on the shoulder.

  ‘’ I want to go home.’’

  ‘’ You want me to send you home?’’

  ‘’ No, it’s okay, I’m driving today.’’

Woohyun hold her hand,

  ‘’ I accompany you to the car.’’

They walk hand in hand to Hyuna the car.

  ‘’ Are you sure you can go home by yourself?’’ Woohyun asks as they stand in front of her car.

  ‘’ Yes, don’t worry oppa. I’ll give you a call as soon as I arrive home.’’

  ‘’ Make sure you do that.’’

  ‘’ Annyeong oppa.’’

Before she can enter her car, Woohyun poke her in the shoulder. She spun around and Woohyun kiss her cheek.

  ‘’ Good night.’’ He smiles sweetly.

  ‘’ G-good night oppa.’’ Hyuna blushing.

She quickly enters her car, trying to cover her face from Woohyun. With a last wave, she drives away.

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUSCRIBES

ENJOY