CUTE REVENGE

Since... When???

Hyuna POV

I look into his eyes, slowly I pull my hand from him, he looks at me with disbelief.   

I turn my back to him, he says nothing, waiting for my words.

  '' What've you done to me?'' I sighed deeply. He touches my shoulder and apologizing again. I ignore him and continue,

  '' Waiting and keep waiting.'' I'm sighing again.

  '' Hyu-''

  '' Shh, I'm talking here, please.'' I cut his words.

  '' I'm not a doll and I don't want to be one of it because I have a feeling. It's hurting me so much. You know how much it hurts me?'' I spun around and look at him, he tilts his head in confusion.

  '' Err, no.'' He hesitately answers me.

  '' My heart hurts so much and I feel like I want to punch something.'' I glare at him and hit him to show him how much it hurt me. He didn't stop me and I keep hitting his arm. I stop from hitting him.

  '' Done? '' He asks me.

  '' No.'' I'm hitting him again.

  '' I hate you, hate you.''

Even though I hit him, he didn't move even a bit and keep silent. Suddenly my phone ringing make me stop from hitting him, I answer the call, ignoring him. I can see him rubbing his sore arm, I ended the call and look at him. He quickly stops from rubbing his arm. He opens his mouth to talk but, I cut him,

  '' I'm not done yet.''

I hit him again, but this time on his thigh.

  '' Hyuna-ah.''

  '' Don't disturb me.'' I hit his stomach, he tries to avoid me and he ends up lying on the ground.

  '' Yahh.'' Until now he still didn't scold me or trying to stop me.

  '' Shh, I'm working here.''

  '' What kind of working is this?'' He whines.

  '' Making your abs.'' I laugh, I stop from hitting him and laugh hysterically.

  '' What abs? What happen to you now? '' He looks at me with a frown.

I keep on laughing,

  '' Did you mad at me until you become like this? Are you insane? '' Cautiously he asks me. I'm trying to stop laughing, but when I see his face I just keep laughing.

  '' Oh no, this is not right.''

  '' You should look at your face, it's hilarious.'' I clap my hand like a seal, he grabs my hand and told me to stop, but I can't, I'm still laughing. Suddenly, I stop from laughing, I feel his lips on my lips, just for a few second.

  '' Can you stop now?''

I just nodded my head,

  '' Can I know why you are being like this?''

  '' Congratulation.''

  '' For what?''

  '' For pass my test, I hit you to test whether you really won't give up on me, I just want to make sure whether you still have a patience for me or not after what I've done to you. I didn't let you explain anything at me, I ignore your message, your call. I'm become selfish, stubborn, ego. I'm so sorry, just now when you ask me to be your wife, I'm so happy because this is what I waiting for and I also feel guilty. I'm the one who should apologize, not you. Sunggyu oppa did tell me that it's a misunderstanding, he already told me who is she to you, but I'm too stubborn to meet you or call you to make up. I'm sorry for making you worry about me.''

  '' No, you don't have to apologize.''

We lock eyes for a second and then I pull mine away.

  '' About that thing, do you still.. erm.''

  '' What? About what?''

  '' The answer, did you still want to know the answer?'' I ask him, he furrows his eyebrows and slightly shake his head.

  '' Err, I think I change my mind. Just forget about it.''

  '' What?'' He tells me to forget about the propose thing, just now he asks me to be his wife, now he tells me to forget about it? Oh, it's my dream being his wife. Now my dream is gone? Really? I can't help but make a face, my eyes widened.

  '' Why?''

He asks me why? Why? How can he act like nothing happen.

  '' Hyuna-shii, I'm sorry to say this, but you look so desperately want to be my wife.'' He laughs. I can feel my face blushing.

  '' Y-yahh.'' I yell at him. He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

  '' I don't need the answer because I know the answer is yes. Am I right?''

My face lit up when he says that, he stands up and clear the dirt on his pants.

  '' Yahh, get up and let's find something to eat, I'm freaking hungry now. Haishh, I shouldn't come this far. Later, you drive back to Seoul. Faster, please.''

What? What kind of event is this? It should be something romantic.

  '' How about this ring?'' I show him the box.

  '' What you want me to do?''

  '' Yahh, Woohyun. This supposed to be a romantic moment, you should put this ring on my finger''

  '' Of course it will be a romantic moment in a romantic place, but that before someone run from my office and didn't let me to explain anything.''

  '' W-what do you mean?''

  '' I supposed to propose to you last week, she already helps me to find the place and settle everything but it's ruined.''

  '' Omo, I ruined my own happy moment. The moment that I always wait for? Really?''

While I mumble to myself, he already walks away from me. I spun and quickly get to my feet. I keep the ring in my bag and follow him trying to catch his step.

  '' Oppa. Where are you going?'' I try to catch my breath. He points his finger to the small stall.

  '' That smell keeps calling me, let's eat.''

 

Woohyun POV

We take a seat and order our food, I look at her, I know that she's not satisfied with the way I propose to her. I didn't mean it just I have a better plan. I glance her finger, she didn't wear the ring I give, I take her hand.

  '' Why you didn't wear it? You don't like it?''

  '' No.''

  '' Okay then, but I want to remind you that ring is quite expensive, but for me, it's not that meaningful.'' I wink, she looks confused.

After a few minute waiting, our food come and I quickly dig in because I'm too hungry, I didn't take my breakfast this morning.

  '' Oppa, you really hungry?''

I just nodded my head yes.

  '' You skip your breakfast again, right?''

I only smile with my mouth full with food. I won't skip my breakfast if it's not for you, Hyuna-ah.

After we fill our stomach, I handed her my car key.

  '' What?''

  '' I've told you already. You'll drive.''

  '' Seriously?''

  '' Yeah, I'm totally not kidding. You deserve this after you hit me and make half of my body sore especially my hand. I can't drive.''

I leave her dumbfound and trying to hold my laugh. I spun and look at her,

  '' Faster, please.''

Again, leave her. I walk to the car, I can hear her voice grumbled.

  '' Stop grumbling and walk faster.'' I say.

She hit my shoulder from back, before I can catch her, she has already run to the car. This is why I love her, whenever she mad she still can joke around and get her revenge by hitting me. Sometimes I pity with my own body because always be her punching bag, but what can I do, I love her, I don't mind with it. But if it happens like today, she really makes me worry, I thought she insane.

I get in the car, wearing my seatbelt and turn my gaze to her.

  '' Driver Kim, make sure you drive safely to Seoul. Now I want to take a rest.'' I close my eyes. She grumbles again.

  '' I heard that.'' I say, but the truth is I don't know what is she saying. I just want to play with her, make her mad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES
ENJOY~~