GUILTY

Since... When???

 

Narrator POV

'' Oppa, I want to go to the ladies. Can you wait here?''

  '' Okay, but don't go too long, we only have 30 minutes before the movie start.''

  '' Arasso, wait for me okay.''

Hyuna do an aegyo, but Woohyun being mean to her, he pretends to puke. Hyuna smack him on his stomach make he gasped.

  '' Yahh, are you a girl or a guy? Don't use your strength please.'' Hyuna ignore him and walk into the ladies. Woohyun his stomach, Hyuna always use her strength sometimes it makes him think that she didn't need him to protect her. 

He walks to the bench and sit on it, while waiting for Hyuna his eyes look around the mall. His eyes stop at a guy figure standing not farther than him with a phone in his hand, he feels familiar with that guy. He keeps his eyes on that guy and keeps questioning himself where he meet that guy. Suddenly a hand pats him on his shoulder make him flinch a bit, he looks up, Hyuna looks at him.

  '' Are you okay, oppa? Did I terrify you?''

  '' Err... no, I'm okay. Let's go.'' He holds Hyuna hand and walk to the cinema, when they walk toward the direction, the guy look up from his phone. Hyuna stop from walking and greet the guy.

  '' Annyeonghaseyo, oppa.''

  '' Ohh, Hyuna-ah. Long-time no see, you become prettier.'' The guy looks at Hyuna with a bright face, for Woohyun he dislikes how the guy looks at her.

  '' Oh really? Thanks, oppa.'' Hyuna giggles.

*Who is he? Hyuna like it? She like it, when he says she pretty. If I say like that to her I will not and never accept a thank you from her. What is going on here? He so familiar, can someone tell me where I've seen him.*

Woohyun tighten his grip on her hand make Hyuna gasped.

  '' Ohh oppa this is-''

Before she can continue her word, Woohyun cut it and introduce himself.

  '' I'm Woohyun, Hyuna boyfriend.'' He offers his hand for a handshake, Woobin stunned and slowly shake Woohyun hand.

  '' O-ohh, I'm Woobin. Hyuna f-friend.'' He stuttered a bit, still shock when Woohyun introduce himself as Hyuna boyfriend, a girl that he admire and would like to know more about her.

* I'm too late, she's not a single anymore.*

Hyuna also stunned when Woohyun introduce himself, she not ready yet to tell the truth to Woobin because she knows that Woobin like her. She looks up and meets Woohyun eyes, he looks satisfied with his own words.

  '' Woobin oppa, we need to go now.''

  '' Sorry if I interrupted you two.''

  '' No, you're not. See you later oppa.'' Hyuna quickly drag Woohyun with her, but he quickly bid a goodbye to Woobin.

  '' Nice to meet you, Woobin-shii.''

  '' Me too, Woohyun-shii.''

Hyuna take a glance at Woobin, he smile bitterly. Somehow it makes her feel guilty.

  '' Why you so hurry, Hyuna-ah.''

  '' I don't want to enter the cinema when the movie already starts. It's so dark and it will be hard to find our seat.''

Woohyun just keep his mouth shut even though he feel curious towards Hyuna, he will try to dig out the truth later. Now he just wants a movie date with her.

After the movie ended, they decide to grab something to eat.

  '' What should we eat?''

Woohyun hands on Hyuna waist while he tries to make she said something. Since the movie start to the end, she hasn't said anything to him. She only nodded every time Woohyun ask her.

  '' Hyuna.''

Again, she didn't reply him. Her gaze just staring in front of her, her body with him, but her soul somewhere else. Woohyun sighing and decide to get out of the mall and go to a place that are more private. He walks her to the parking lot, actually not walk, but more to drag her to the car. Slowly, he becomes annoyed towards her silence. He opens the car door for Hyuna and close it after she sit on the seat. He settled himself on the driver seat without wearing his seatbelt, he drives out from the parking lot with a fast speed. His mind is full with question, just Hyuna can answer all that. He drives to the place as fast as he can, Hyuna still in quiet mode. Normally when he drives like that, she will scream and make him slow down but not now. She just ignores him, watching as she didn't give him a response, he slows down the speed. There's only a silence in the car. Neither one of them make a sound, just the sound of their soft breathing as a music filled the car. Woohyun try to focus on his driving.     

After a 20 minutes’ drive, Woohyun stop his car on a beach and walk out of the car without a word leaving Hyuna in the car. She looks at Woohyun and sighing, she get out of the car and walk to the bench. She waits for him to speak to her but no words out from him. She sits on the bench and playing with her finger. Woohyun still standing facing the sea, slowly he walks to the seashore. His act makes Hyuna anxious, she worried if he will do something stupid, and she keeps her gaze on Woohyun. Hyuna can't stand it anymore, she quickly runs to Woohyun and grab his arm, spun him to make he faces her.

  '' What's wrong with you?''

  '' Not me but you, Hyuna.''

She sighs and let go of his arm, she faces the sea, try to avoid Woohyun eyes.

  '' Here you go again, that's right just shut your mouth off. Why it's too hard for you to tell me, I know you have something that bother you. You didn't trust me?''

  '' It's not like that, I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I'm afraid you will misunderstand.''

  '' Misunderstanding of what? For this past month did I ever not try to understand you? Since the first day I fall in love with you, I try to know you better, I try to be a guy that you can fully rely to. A guy you can trust. Don't make me change my mind, please.''

Truthfully, sometimes Woohyun feel like Hyuna always hide something from him, he even feel like their relationship just a one sided love. After all, he still loves her and he tries to understand her, in the end he will comfort himself by saying that she still trying to suit herself with him.

Hyuna still keep silence.

  '' It's looks like you have nothing to say. Let's go, I send you home.'' Woohyun spun around, before he could walk, Hyuna grab his hand and make him stay.

  '' Fine, I tell you, but promise me you will not cut my words until I finish my story.''

Woohyun nod slightly.

  '' Actually, I know Woobin oppa from a blind date.''

He looks at her with a cold stare, Hyuna can see he tries to hold himself from demanding her with a question.

She quickly continued her words,

  '' Not really, it's just a new friend meeting. Yes a new friend, omma say he wants to know me after he saw me. At first I thought he a stalker, but omma say he a nice guy and I don't want  to upset her so I agree to meet him. From there I got to know that his nephew was my student and he says I have something that attract him. I know that he likes me but not me, until now I still consider him as my friend. Just a friend. Just now at the mall, I'm feeling very guilty toward him, maybe if I told him the truth earlier, he will not become that shocked and... frustrated. Now I don't know how to meet with him and tell the truth thing. This is the thing that bothers me for a past month. Oppa, I'm sorry if my problem makes me change a bit, I know sometimes I'm ignoring you but you still patience and try to understand me. Now I have already told you the whole story, it's up to you now, you can scold me. I'll accept it.''

Woohyun gaze made her look down on the sand, she's afraid with his gaze. She never sees that kind of look on his face.

  '' That time, we already in relationship or not?''

  '' No, we're not.''

  '' Did omma match you two for the blind date? She wants you to date that guy?''

  '' No, she's not. Omma say she can't refuse his request because he's a nice guy. But she never forces me, I'm willing to meet him.''

  '' Hyung and noona know about this?''

  '' Yes.''

Suddenly he curses make Hyuna flinch.

  '' I'm sorry.'' He hugs Hyuna.

  '' No, I'm the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry oppa. I promise you after this I won't hide anything from you.''

  '' That's right, as a lover, we can't be a secretive toward our partner. I don't want you to stress yourself, if you have a problem, tell me. If I can help you I'll help.''

  '' So did you accept my apologize?''

  '' Ermm, let see, should I accept it or not?'' He tapped his chin and draw his face closer to Hyuna.

  '' I underst-''

Woohyun cut her words with a kiss on her lips, just for a few second.

  '' I accept it.'' He says. He kisses her again, but longer, slowly Hyuna become more relaxed and rest her hand on Woohyun shoulder. He deepened the kiss, this is the first kiss they had since they become a lover, the kiss that Woohyun craving and the kiss that Hyuna waiting for.

They parted a bit, trying to catch their breath.

  ‘’ This is our first kiss.’’

Woohyun words make her blushing.

  ‘’ So about your parents’ words, do you want to spend a night at my house?’’

  ‘’ Oppa.’’ She tries to sound strict but her voices betray her, her words come out as a whisper.

*Oh no, why I sounded like this. Am I trying to seduce him?*

Silently she scolds herself.

Woohyun more, he kiss her cheek gently, from cheek, he continues to kiss her on the neck and slightly her collarbone, and go upwards to nibble her earlobe, Hyuna feel her legs tremble from the pleasure she felt.

  ‘’ O-oppa, p-people-‘’ She stuttered, Woohyun restrain himself from laughing.

  ‘’ Shh, it’s just two of us here.’’

Since it’s already late, there’s no one beside them. Woohyun stop when he hears Hyuna phone ringing. Quickly Hyuna answer the call.

  ‘’ Ne, omma.’’

  ‘’ Are you not going home tonight, dear?’’

  ‘’ Of course I’m going home.’’

  ‘’ Oh really.’’ Mrs Kim sounded disappointed.

  ‘’ Why you sounded so disappointed omma?’’

  ‘’ Ohh, is it too obvious. See you later.’’

Mrs Kim quickly ended the call.

  ‘’ Oppa can you send me home?’’

  ‘’ No.’’

Seeing Hyuna face, make Woohyun laughing.

  ‘’ Alright, let’s go I send you home.’’

They walk hand in hand to the car.

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOY