NEXT STAGE

Since... When???

2 Months Later…

Narrator POV

  ‘’ Are you sure Woohyun-ah?’’ Sunggyu furrow his eyebrows, he look at the young man. He is so surprised when Woohyun tell him the news. Woohyun just nodded his head.

  ‘’ Is it not too early? It’s only 2 months but you already want to go to the next stage? I’m not opposing it, but just think it through properly Woohyun-ah.’’

  ‘’ I think this is the best, hyung.’’

  ‘’ Well, if you think that the best, I can't do anything about it because it's your life. When you will tell her?’’

  ‘’ Before I fly to Beijing, maybe in this week.’’

Sunggyu nodded.

  '' Do you need a help? I can help you.''

  '' It's okay, you have already done a lot for me. But I want to ask you something.''

  '' What is it?''

Woohyun come and sit beside Sunggyu, he whispers to Sunggyu, but it makes Sunggyu giggle and push him away.

  '' Stop it, it ticklish.''

  '' Hyung.'' Woohyun punch his arm.

  '' Can you not whisper to me, just talk it out. No one here.''

  '' It's secret, what if noona comes and accidentally hear about this. Come here.'' Again, he whispers to Sunggyu, he tries to restrain himself from laughing until Woohyun finish with his words.

  '' Where is it?''

  '' Where?'' Woohyun frowned.

  '' The place, is it near here or near your office.''

  '' About 20 minutes from my offices.''

  '' So what do you want me to do?''

  '' I want you to come with me and check the place, I don't know if the place is suitable for her.''

  '' Okay, sure, no problem. When you want to go?''

  '' Anytime, if you don't have work to do.''

  '' Let's go.''

Sunggyu stand up from the couch and fix his shirt. He walks to his table and pick up his phone, he turned his gaze to Woohyun. He still on the couch looking at him.

  '' What are you waiting for Woohyun?''

  '' Where we are going?''

  '' To the places.''

  '' How about your work?''

  '' My work can wait.''

Woohyun follow him to the door, Sunggyu pull his office door and walked out with Woohyun. He stops at his secretary desk.

  '' I'm going out, maybe around 2 hours.''

  '' But Mr Kim, if someone finds you what I supposed to tell them?''

  '' I have to handle some family matter.''

  '' Okay, Mr Kim.''

Woohyun follow him closely.

  '' Hyung, you totally changed. A lot.'' He says while they are waiting for the elevator.

  '' Thanks to Young Mi.'' Sunggyu chuckled.

  '' Is she happy with these changes?''

  '' No, not at all. She keep telling me to go the office, don't worry about her and the kids at home.''

Woohyun laugh at him, his phone ringing, he takes it out from his blazer and look at the caller id. The caller name makes him beam, he answers the call while walk into the elevator.

  '' Hello, yes Hyuna.'' He answers cheerfully, he is quickly facing the elevator wall while he speaks with Hyuna.

  '' No, I didn't forget that. Tonight? Okay, 8 p.m.'' He says while his finger draws something invisible on the wall and his body move to right and left a little.

  '' I'm going somewhere with Sunggyu hyung, have a work to do. See you later tonight. Bye.''

He ended the call and facing the elevator door again.

  '' Hello, Hyuna. Okay, tonight. Bye.'' Sunggyu facing the wall and mimicking Woohyun. He laughs at Woohyun.

  '' Seriously Woohyun, is that your real self?'' He still laughs while clutching his stomach.

  '' Oh, shut up, hyung.''

The elevator door open and Woohyun walk out, leaving Sunggyu behind with his laugh, he still clutching his stomach. The worker around the lobby look at Sunggyu disbelief, it's rare to see Sunggyu being like this. Woohyun walk past by the reception and he stop for a moment and tell the receptionist.

  '' Your boss is insane, careful.'' With that, he walks to his car. Sunggyu following him from behind.

 

Hyuna quickly walk downstairs, Woohyun is waiting for her in the living room. From the stairs, she can see him with her parent, her parent already knows about their relationship. Luckily, her parent accepts their relationship without any comments. Her omma have already asked her when they will get married, but what can she say. She need to wait Woohyun propose her first and she will wait it with patience.

  '' Oppa, let's go.''

Woohyun get up from the couch and bow to Hyuna parent.

  '' Omma, appa we be going now. I will send her home before midnight.'' He says politely.

  '' It's okay we don't mind if you don't send her home.''

  '' Omma.'' Hyuna pout.

  '' Because we trust you Woohyun-ah.'' Mr Kim winks at Woohyun.

  '' Not you too appa.''

  '' What? You've grown up Hyuna, now go you'll be late for the movie.''

Woohyun follow Hyuna walk out from the house, finally he burst a laugh. She looked at him weirdly.

  '' What's wrong oppa?''

  '' I love your parent Hyuna-ah. We should do like they say, do you want spend a night at my home?'' He says while he sneaked his arm around Hyuna waist while smile naughtily.

  '' Oppa.'' Hyuna smack his hand on her waist.

Woohyun laugh happily looks Hyuna face already all red.

Without they know her parent are peeping they from behind the curtain, her omma giggle while looking at Hyuna and Woohyun.

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUSCRIBE

ENJOY