BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Since... When???

Woohyun POV

I open my drawer and take out the small box, today officially it's been a week since the last day I see her. Slowly I open the box, I thought it will be going smoothly as I plan, but unfortunately there's no happiness without obstacle. I can't take it anymore, I don't care what will happen later. I close the box and put it in my coat. I will go see her no matter what happen, I need to settle it today because I can't hold it anymore. I walk out of my house, my next destination is her place.

As soon as I arrive at her place, I run towards her studio, hoping she will be there, I open the door but found no one there. The studio is empty, she's not there. I look at my watch, normally at this hour she already in her studio. I call her name for a few times, I enter the small room, she's not there. I run to the main office, as always the owner of the studio standing at her table, smiling.

  '' Oh, you're here.'' She greets me.

  '' Where is she?''

  '' She's not working here anymore.''

  '' What?''

  '' She's going to London.''

  '' When is her flight?''

She looked at her watch,

  '' I'm sorry but it's too late. You will never see her again. She's already boarding.''

  '' What?'' I can feel my body tremble from the news, she leaves me, she leaves but why I don't know about this.

 

I open my eyes, I feel a cold sweat on my forehead, my body is tremble, I look around I still in my pyjamas, in my bedroom. I quickly get up from the bed and search for my phone and look at the time, it's 3 am. I'm dreaming? It's all just a dream, then? So it's a dream, she won't leave me. If it's true, of course I will know about it. I breathe a sigh of relieve. I lay on my bed trying to sleep, but I can't. I close my eyes, the dream come again, I open my eyes back. I only was being able to stare into the darkness.

Tik.Tok.Tik.Tok.

The sound of clock like a music for my ears, the times continue moving, I switch on the bed lamp and open the drawer beside my bed. I take out the small box. I open the box carefully, it's still in the box. Should I meet her? Yes, yes I will. I can't wait till the morning come, I want to meet her. Meet her and tell her everything before it's too late. My gaze fixed on the box. We will meet later Hyuna-ah.

 

Finally the morning has come, I can't sleep after I have a bad dream about her last night. After I take a shower, I give a call to my secretary.

  '' Noona, I'm not going to the office today because I have something important to do. Wish me luck.''

I end the call and walk out of the house. I'm going to our place.

 

Hyuna POV

I stand in front of the cafe, should I go in or not? I don't know why today my heart really wants me to come here, my own feet bring me here and now I'm standing right in front of the main door. Should I just leave?

  '' Hyuna-ah.''

The voice. I know that voice, is he here? No. It's my hallucination, right? It's just impossible.

  '' Hyuna-ah.''

Again, the voice calls me and this time I can feel a hand on my shoulder, make me turn facing the owner of the voices. I keep my head down not dare to look at a face that I miss so much. A face that I dream of every night in my sleep, I want to run from here, but my feet can't move at all, I still feel guilty.

  '' I have something to tell you and it's important.''

What could it be? I start to worry, my heart beats faster than usual, a cold sweat start to form on my forehead. Will it end today? Please say not, I still love you. The words were stuck in my throat.

  '' Please look at me.''

Slowly I raise my head and look at him. Our eyes met, him take my hand in his hand.

  '' Follow me.''

He drags me to his car, I just keep silent. After we enter his car, he drives away, I don't know where we are going and I don't have any guts to ask him. There's no conversation between us, his eyes focus on the street.

 

I feel someone shake my shoulder while calling my name, I open my eyes and see his face, I look around. We're not in the city anymore, we're on a beach? This is not a usual beach, it's not a place that I ever come.

  '' Where are we?''

  '' Busan.''

  '' What? Busan?''

  '' Yeah, why?''

  '' You are driving alone for 3 hours? Why you didn't wake me?''

He ignores my question, get out of from the car and leaving me alone. I unbuckle my seatbelt and follow him. I just stand behind him, he looks at me and ask me to sit beside him. I just follow his instruction, not dare to say a thing.

  '' I'm sorry.'' He sighs.

We're in silence for a few minutes before he continues,

  '' I know I shouldn't hide anything from you, I should tell you who is she earlier so you won't misunderstand. She's only a noona for me, who care me like his own little brother after I lost my family. Actually, that day, I hug her because I want to thank her for helping me, help me to realise my dream but I guess it's not happening after that. I didn't expect that we will be like this. I'm sorry for not contact you, I know that you will think that I'll give up on you but it's not. The truth is I just want to give you some time, I don't want to force you because I'm afraid that I will really lose you.'' He stops and look into my eyes.

  '' Now, I want you to know that I only have you in my heart.'' He takes my hand and places it on his chest.

  '' And I don't want to lose you, please forgive me Hyuna-ah.'' He continues. I can feel his sincerity through his eyes, somehow I feel relief after hearing his words and I am sure there is a long way to go in our relationship. He takes out a small box from his coat and give it to me.

  '' For you.''

I take the small box with a curious. It's not a ring, right? Of course, no or maybe no? Is he going to confess? Ask me to be his wife? Oh, stop it Hyuna. But what if it's true? I keep arguing with myself until his voices distract me from myself.

  '' Open it.''

I open the box and gasp, I look at him, speechless.

  '' Hyuna-ah, you might think that I'm too rushing with all these, but I just want you know that I don't want other woman except you, only you.''

He moves a bit closer to me.

  '' Kim Hyuna, would you be my wife?''

Wife? He's confessing? Seriously? What to do? He takes my hand and hold it firmly. I look into his eyes, slowly I pull my hand from him, he looks at me with disbelief. 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.. I HOPE 2015 WILL BE BETTER THAN 2014

I WISH ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS WILL HAVE A GOOD HEALTH..

BUT I NEED TO TELL U ALL SOMETHING..

* get ready because..........

it almost the end of this fanfic.....*

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOY~~