SEPARATION?

Since... When???

Narrator POV

The sky already dark, the stars and moon are coming out when Hyuna wake up from her deep sleep. Slowly she raises her head from the pillow and look around, she can feel her eyes swollen and her head feels a bit dizzy. The effect of all these tears, she sighs. She lay back on the bed while looking out of the window, the scene keeps replying on her eyes, a tear streaming down her red face. She cries in silence, didn't make any sound. The sound of a door open makes her quickly wipe the tears. Sunggyu take a seat in front of her, Hyuna quickly cover her face with a blanket don't want her brother to see her in that kind of face, she embarrassed. Sunggyu pull the blanket from her face, Hyuna look up and see her brother had a big smile on his face. She frowns.

  '' Ready to eat now?''

He says in cheerful voices like nothing happen. Hyuna feels confused, did Sunggyu know about it or Young Mi didn't tell him. It's impossible, Young Mi must've told him. He pulls Hyuna hand make her sit.

  '' Hey, don't look at me with your clown face. I know I'm handsome.'' His words make Hyuna eyes widened.

  '' Clown face?''

  '' Your face is all red, especially your nose. Did you paint your nose.'' He pinches Hyuna nose make it more red than before, she slaps away his hand make he laughs.

  '' Oppa, stop teasing her. Hyuna-ah, let's eat. You didn't eat anything yet.'' Young Mi place a tray of food on the lamp table.

Hyuna just shake her head,

  '' I'm not hungry.''

  '' Pfft.. stop make a scene. You're not on the drama, eat this. I know you're hungry after all the crying thing until you become a clown, you must be hungry. Am I right? Here, take this.'' Sunggyu give her the tray, he places the tray on her lap. Hyuna look at her brother.

  '' What? Stop staring at me and start eating.''

  '' I will eat later.''

  '' No, I want to see you eat now, in front of us.''

Young Mi just keep silent, let Sunggyu persuade Hyuna to eat her dinner, actually it's more to forcing. Finally, Hyuna give in, she starts eating her dinner. Young Mi leave the sibling and walk out of the room. Sunggyu stay beside Hyuna until she finishes her food.

  '' I already told omma that you will sleep here tonight.'' He breaks the silence.

  '' Did she ask anything?''

  '' Nope, I just say that you miss the twins.''

  '' Thanks oppa.''

Sunggyu take the tray from her,

  '' I won't force you. You can tell me or Young Mi when you're ready. Don't make a hasty decision, afraid you'll regret later day. I trust you.'' He kisses on top of Hyuna head before heading out of the room, leaving Hyuna alone. She gets up from the bed and take a seat beside the window. Sunggyu words make her realize that she shouldn't follow her feeling too much. She admits that she's feeling angry, disappointed towards Woohyun but maybe she's just misunderstood. What if it's true? He's cheating on me?

 

Woohyun POV

How is she? Is she fine? Of course not, silly. Is she upset with me? Yes. Yes and yes. Of course she will feel upset, but it's all misunderstand, she should listen to my explanation. Hyuna-ah, you're misunderstanding. Should I give her a call? I bet she won't pick it up anyway. I punch the pillow and lay on my stomach. Guilt, regret. These feelings make me hard to breathe, tomorrow should be our happiest day but it turns out to be a bad day for us. I grab my phone, slide the screen to unlock, empty, no call, no messages from her. Stupid Woohyun, what do you expect? A sweet messages from her? I sigh, I don't know how many times I am sighing for today. I started typing a message to her.

'' Hyuna-ah, I'm sorry but it's all a misunderstanding. It's not like what you think it is. Let's meet so I can explain everything to you.''

I send the message hoping she will read it. Where is she right now? Sunggyu hyung house? Should I call him now? Wait, what if she's not there and hyung didn't know about these. It will be weird if I suddenly ask about her.  Urghh, I don’t know. Hyuna didn't reply my message, I send another message.

'' I know, sorry is not enough for you, but please believe me, I'm not cheating on you. This is a misunderstanding, she's my secretary and she's like a sister to me. An older sister, yes, we're close, but that didn't mean I love her like I love you. Please reply to me, I just want to know whether you're safe. I'm very worried about you.... For now I won't bother you, I will give space for you think about this. Take care. I love you and will always love you, Hyuna-ah. My love is only for you.''

That's it, if she wants a time to be alone, I will not disturb her until she’s ready to meet me.

 

The alarm clock sound wakes me from sleep, I grab the clock from the small table beside my bed and check the time, 8am, it's time to go work. Slowly I rise from my bed, I notice that I still in my office clothes, maybe I fall asleep when I'm waiting a message from her. A message, yeah right, message from her. I search my phone on the bed, it's not there. Where is it? I search under the pillow, but the phone is not there, I quickly get up from the bed and I feel something under my feet. There you are, I pick the phone and unlock it. Sadly, there's nothing. No reply back from her. It's okay Woohyun, she need a time, let her be. I'm trying to convince myself. I put back my phone on the bed with a heavy step I walk to the bathroom, get ready for work.

  '' Woohyun. Woohyun-ah.''

Suddenly, I feel someone slap me on the face, painful. I look at her, she just stares at me.

  '' Noona, why you slap me?'' I ask her.

  '' I'm talking to you, Woohyun-ah. I call your name more than 5 times.''

  '' But you slap me, I'm your boss and you're my secretary. You can't-''

  '' Urghh, did I care? Absolutely, no. What's wrong with you.''

  '' Noona.'' I whined.

  '' Oh my god, my boss whined at me.'' She laughs.

  '' Stop it noona.'' I glare at her, she's the only worker that can do like that to me, we're close since I'm a teenager and my father still the CEO of this company. We're sibling, even though not related by blood. She takes a seat in front of me while crossed her arms.

  '' So, I guess it didn't settle yet.''

  '' She didn't pick up my call, reply my message.''

  '' Did you tell her the truth?''

  '' Yes.'' I nodded.

  '' So? What she say?''

  '' I don't know.'' I shrug.

  '' What? You say, you did tell her and now you say you don't know? Please don't make me confuse.''

  '' I did it... through a message.''

  '' You do not go after her? Or she runs too fast for you catch up? Which one is your answer?'' She tries to sound serious, but her expression almost makes me smile.

  '' I was able to chase her but she didn't want to listen to my explanation. She said she needed time to think.''

  '' Then let her be.''

  '' It's easy for you to say, but I'm worried.''

  '' About what, Woohyun-ah?''

  '' I don't know where she went yesterday.''

  '' Of course her home.''

  '' What if she's not at her parent's house.''

  '' Maybe she's going to the house that she can trust and can be with someone who could understand her. Someone close to her.''

Someone close to her. Close to her. Young Mi noona? Yeah, maybe she's there, but if she's really at her brother house, why Sunggyu hyung didn't give me a call? Did he know about this?

  '' Woohyun-ah, you have something on your mind, am I right?''

  '' Yeah, maybe she's going to her brother house, but if she really go there, her brother will call me, inform to me. I didn't get any call from him. It's strange.''

  '' Well, maybe her brother didn't want to involve with the problem. You both are mature enough to make your own decision to settle this. Now what can I say, if she really wants a time, then let her be. Don't bother her.''

  '' I'm afraid noona.''

  '' Of what? You afraid if she does something stupid?''

Slowly I nodded my head,

  '' Did you trust her?''

Again, I just nodded my head,

  '' Then you don't need to worry.''

  '' Thanks noona.''

She put a few thick files in front of me,

  '' You're welcome. Now, Mr Woohyun, you still have a lot of work to do.'' She winks and walk out of my room.

I look at the files, yeah a lot of work. Maybe it can help me from over thinking. I start doing my work, trying to not over thinking about her because, I trust her. I trust you Kim Hyuna.

 

 

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT

ENJOY~~