HELP

Since... When???

-------continue_woohyun POV-------

I close the door slowly, don’t want to make any noise and pick up the call.

  ‘’ Hyung.’’

  ‘’ Ne, she was sleeping.’’ I sit on the stairs and continue the conversation.

  ‘’ What? I’m not that crazy, we didn’t do anything wrong. Even though I’m in love with her, didn’t mean I will do that.’’  I slow down my voices and look at my room, luckily Hyuna still sleeping. I walk down to the living room.

  ‘’ No… not yet. Hyung, it’s not that easy.’’

  ‘’ Help? You want to help me, but how?’’

He wants to help me? Impossible. Sunggyu hyung wants to help me to confess my love to her? Normally I will help him, like his relationship with noona. He won’t realize and confess to noona without us. Now he wants to help me? Am I dreaming?

  ‘’ Noona? ‘’ I hear his word carefully. Well, it’s not a bad idea.

  ‘’ Okay. I’ll wait for your call, but you have to promise me, don’t tell anyone about this.’’

I end the call.

  ‘’ Can I trust him?’’

While I’m lost in my thought, my stomach growling. I look up at the clock, no wonder I’m hungry. The last meal I had was this morning, thanks to Hyuna I feel lots better now. I need to eat something, should I call a delivery? I swap the unlock icon on the phone, but Hyuna picture makes me stop. It’s not my phone. How I can forget about this. I go to my room, slowly I open the door. Hyuna already awake, she still in daze.

  ‘’ Oh are you awake?’’

  ‘’ How can I be in your bed?’’

  ‘’ I carry you to bed, you fall asleep beside my bed. I’m afraid you will hurt your neck so I hope you don’t mind.’’

  ‘’ Oh, I’m sorry.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay, you don’t need to say sorry.’’

  ‘’ Is that my phone?’’ She points at my hand.

  ‘’ Oh, Sunggyu Hyung call just now. I don’t want to disturb you so I take the call.’’ I put her phone on the table.

She gets up from the bed and walk to the couch. She reached her bag and paused for a moment, she looked at me with a frown.

  ‘’ Oppa?’’

  ‘’ Yes, what is it? Why you look at me like that?’’

  ‘’ Why you didn’t lay down on the bed, you have a fever.’’

  ‘’ I’m feeling better now.’’

  ‘’ I think I should go home now, omma would worry about me.’’

I follow her to the front door, should I say it now? Or wait for the plan? I’m confused, Sunggyu hyung words come to my mind. Don’t wait any longer because you might lose her. His words give me a fear, I don’t want to lose her, but at the same time I’m afraid she will reject me.

  ‘’ Oppa I’ll be going.’’ She bows her head little.

  ‘’ Drive carefully.’’

She wears her shoe and walk out from my house, but I stop her.

  ‘’ Hyuna…’’ She spun around and looks at me.

I hesitate,

  ‘’ T-thanks.’’

That’s the only word I can say, she reply me with a smile and walk to her car. Look like I need to wait the plan from hyung.

 

Sunggyu POV

  ‘’ Mi.’’

I pat an empty seat beside me, gesture her to sit beside me. She sits beside me with our princess in her hold.

  ‘’ I have something to tell you, about Hyuna. I think you already know about this, but I want to make it clear.’’

  ‘’ Wait, let me guess. It’s about Hyuna and… Woohyun?’’

I nodded.

  ‘’ Last week I went to Woohyun house and I found something, his journal.’’

  ‘’ Did you read it?’’

Again I just nodded. She gasped and pinches my thighs.

  ‘’ Aww… why you do that?’’ I rub my thighs, it’s really hurt.

  ‘’ You can’t read someone’s journal without-‘’

  ‘’ Wait sweetheart, let me explain. It is my fault, but it’s also useful. You know what I found in the journal, it’s about Woohyun and Hyuna. He loves her.’’

  ‘’ I knew it… I knew it.’’

  ‘’ You know it?’’

  ‘’ Of course, just look how he talks with Hyuna. It’s not how an oppa and dongsaeng interaction, it’s more than that. Did you notice the sparkle in his eyes whenever he looks at Hyuna? His eyes are full of love.’’

  ‘’ Sparkle? His eyes? Do you always keep an eye on him? Are you a stalker?’’

  ‘’ What? I’m not a stalker.’’

  ‘’ Whatever. Now we already know that Woohyun love her, but how about Hyuna? Did she love him too?’’

  ‘’ What do you think?’’

  ‘’ Yes?!’’

  ‘’ Of course she love him too. She just afraid because you know Woohyun is a playboy, right? If I in her shoes, I will feel the same. Oppa, Hyuna have a bitter love story. That’s why she so careful with love. She didn’t want it to happen again.’’

  ‘’ Playboy is Woohyun past. He’s different now, he didn’t go to a club anymore. His company is the most important thing he have now, he himself promise that he would stop chasing a girl, he will forget all the pleasure he got when he surrounded by women and I believe that he will fulfil his promise.’’

  ‘’ But since when he starts to fall in love with her?’’

  ‘’ Since I continue my study at overseas. Mi, can you help me?’’

  ‘’ What is it?’’

  ‘’ Can you persuade Hyuna to accept Woohyun?’’

  ‘’ Hmm? Persuade? I’ll try.’’

  ‘’ Really?’’

She nodded, I’m glad she will help me. I hug her and give a kiss on her cheek. Luckily I didn’t tell her a full version how I find out Woohyun journal, if she find out I think she will be mad. Maybe she won’t help me and she will think Woohyun is a stalker.

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOY