TOGETHER 2

Since... When???

Narrator POV

  '' Oppa, here.''

Hyuna dragged Woohyun into the fifth store. They went to a store that sells dishware. Woohyun stop in front of the store and look at Hyuna.

  '' Here?'' He frowns.

She nodded without a word.

  '' Hyuna-ah, what can we find here?''

  '' Shh, oppa just follow me. I will pick the gift and you pay the gift.''

She enters the store, leaving Woohyun standing alone in front of the store.

*Dishware? *

  '' Woohyun?'' A seductive voice calling him from behind. He turned around to see the owner of the voices.

  '' Ne? Excuse me, did I know you?'' He asks her.

  '' What? Hey, it's me. Yumi.''

  '' Yumi?''

  '' Yes, oh baby I miss you so much. It's been a long time since we last met.'' She hugs Woohyun. He still confused. * Yumi? Who is she?*

He steps back trying to get out from her hugs. She blinked her eyes confused with his actions.

  '' Excuse me miss, how do you know me?''

  '' Baby, how could you forget about me. How about tonight... we fly to the sky together. Like before this.'' She tries to hug him again, but he back away.

  '' Fly to the sky? What are you trying to say, miss? I do not understand.''

  '' Tsk.. let's go to the usual club and enjoy our night.''

The words hit him. Club. Now he remembers maybe he did spend a night with her when he stills a playboy. So she is one of his toy collections.

  '' Miss, I'm sorry I'm not the old Woohyun that you know. I can't spend a night with you anymore. So I hope you will not disturb and find me anymore. Again, I'm sorry miss.''

He turns and want to walk away, but her voices stopped him.

  '' But why? Why can't we enjoy like usual?''

He wants to answer her but stopped when Hyuna come to him.

  '' Oppa, what are you doing here. Come, let's pick the gift.''

  '' Who is she?'' The girl asks him, curiously while look at Hyuna from head to the toes.

Without a word he hugging Hyuna waist and smile sweetly to her.

  '' She's...my fiancee.''

He says with a confident voice while his eyes look into Hyuna eyes, their eyes met for awhile before Woohyun continue his words.

  '' So miss, I hope you can understand the situation now. I'm sorry.''

He says and walk away leaving the woman dumbfounded. They enter the store. Woohyun hand still on Hyuna waist. She just keeps on silent, do not know what is happening. After making sure they already far from the woman sight, Woohyun stop walking and look at Hyuna.

  '' Thanks Hyuna, you save me from that woman and I'm sorry for saying to her that you're my fiancee.''

  '' N-no it's okay but why... I mean, do you know her?''

  '' She's trying to flirt with me.''

Hyuna giggle.

  '' She's trying to flirt with you or you're the one who trying to flirt with her? Then when you want to get away from her you can't because she holds you too tight. Then here I come, your savior. The superwoman Hyuna.''

  '' It's not like that Hyuna-ah.'' He starts to get panic.

  '' Relax oppa. I'm just kidding.''

She left Woohyun dumbfounded.

  '' Oh Hyuna you almost kill me with your words. I think it must be hard to make her believe that I'm not the old one.'' He mumbled and sighing.

 

After they done buying a gift for Kim couple, Hyuna have to dragged Woohyun to the restaurant.

  '' Where you-''

  '' Dinner.'' Hyuna cut his words.

They enter the restaurant and take a seat near the front door. The waiter come and give they a menu.

  '' What do you want oppa?''

  '' Urmm, order for me.'' He says while blinking his eyes cutely, doing aegyo for her.

Hyuna quickly take the menu to cover her smiling face while pretending looking the menu. She cleared and says to the waiter.

  '' Give us two set C.''

Woohyun eyes wandered around the restaurant but stopped when he spot a familiar silhouette near their table. He calls for the waiter.

  '' Can we move to the private area.''

  '' Yes you can sir. Come, I show the table.''

Woohyun stands up from his seat, Hyuna looks puzzled.

  '' What's wrong oppa?''

  '' I'm not comfortable here.''

He picks up their shopping bag and grab Hyuna hand make her standing. They follow the waiter to the table. Woohyun feeling safe when he makes sure they are far from other customer.

  '' Oppa are you okay? Are you feeling sick?'' She touches his forehead to check whether he have a fever. Her soft hands make him calm and he likes the touch. He feels a little disappointed when Hyuna take her hands from his forehead.

  '' N-ne I'm okay. Let's not talk about how my Iook now.''

  '' Why?''

  '' Nothing, just I don't want this precious moment ruined.''

  '' Precious moment? What do you mean, oppa?''

He just flashes his smile make Hyuna become more curious.

  ‘’ Oppa, tell me.’’

  ‘’ Nothing, sweetie.’’ He winks.

Hyuna quickly turn her gaze to another place to avoid Woohyun eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES