INVITATION

Since... When???

Narrator Pov

A week pass since the night they go to the shopping together. Woohyun become busier with his jobs. Hyuna like always doing her job as a dance instructor, but lately she didn’t see Woohyun at the café like usual morning. Every morning she will wait for him at the café, same as this morning. She’s waiting for him, to see his morning smile, to hear his voices, but again she just wasting her time. No Woohyun for today too. With heavy steps she walks to her dance studio to start her jobs.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, are you okay?’’ The owner of the dance studio asks her.

  ‘’ Ne, unnie.’’ She shows her smiles and trying to walk away, but stopped when Soojung stand in front her, blocking her ways.

  ‘’ You know how you look now, Hyuna?’’

  ‘’ Wae?? What’s wrong with my face?’’

  ‘’ You look ugly.’’ She says with her poker face.

  ‘’ Unnie, how could you.’’ Hyuna send a glare to her.

  ‘’ I’m just joking, but you look… It’s hard to express in words. Frustrating? Confuse? Just now your smiles. It’s totally a fake smile.’’

  ‘’ Unnie, are you okay? I think you should take a rest. Maybe your pregnancy turn you like this. Something wrong with your mind.’’

  ‘’ Yahh, what did you say? You think I’m crazy.’’

  ‘’ Not really, just out of mind.’’

  ‘’ Whatever.’’ Soojung grab Hyuna hand and dragged her to the staff room. After making sure the room empty, she locks the door and look at Hyuna.

  ‘’ So now tell me.’’ She continues.

Hyuna sighs.

  ‘’ I don’t know unnie. I don’t understand why I’m like this. It feels like I’m dying here.’’

  ‘’ What do you want to do now?’’

  ‘’ I-I just want to see him. Maybe I’m just worried about him.’’

  ‘’ Since when?’’

  ‘’ Huh? What do you mean unnie?’’

  ‘’ Since when you start to feel like this?’’

  ‘’ A few days ago.’’ She answers with a heavy sigh.

  ‘’ Well, it’s a normal thing. Every girl will feel worried when they can’t meet their partner for a few days without a word from him.’’

  ‘’ Partner?’’

  ‘’ In this case, of course your boyfriend.’’

  ‘’ What my boyfriend? He? My boyfriend?’’

  ‘’ Then he’s not your boyfriend?’’ Soojung words make her speechless.

She just keeps silent until Soojung asks her again.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah if he’s not your boyfriend then who? Your friends?’’

  ‘’ Err... I’m not sure.’’

  ‘’ What do you think?’’

  ‘’ Oppa… dongsaeng.’’

  ‘’ Are you sure?’’

  ‘’ Maybe.’’ She mumbles.

  ‘’ Hmm... Let me guess.’’ She taps her chin while thinking.

Hyuna cut her words before she can continue,

  ‘’ Thanks unnie, I’m feeling better now.’’ She hugs Soojung and left her alone in the room.

  ‘’ That’s all? Really? What I did? I didn’t give her any advice yet.’’

 

 

   ‘’ Sir, they’re waiting for you.’’

Woohyun stand up from his chairs and follow his secretary to the meeting room. Before him entering the room he stops in front of his secretary and look at her.

  ‘’ Can you help me?’’ He asks her.

  ‘’ Of course, sir.’’

He is whispering to her. His secretary looks at him with a frown.

  ‘’ And make sure you deliver it by yourself. You know the place right? Send this too.’’ He gives her a small card.

  ‘’ Okey, don’t worry sir.’’

  ‘’ Thanks.’’

He enters the meeting room with a satisfied smile. The board directors in the room look at him weirdly but Woohyun just ignored all that and greet them cheerfully.

  ‘’ Good morning everyone. Let start our meeting for today.’’

Woohyun take a seat at his chairs and start the meeting while his secretary get ready to do her jobs. She going back to her tables and grabs her handbag.

  ‘’ Unnie, where are you going?’’ Her junior ask her.

  ‘’ I’ll be going out. So you will replaces my duty in the meeting room.’’

  ‘’ But unnie I’m still new, I don’t know what to do.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay, you just sit there and take a note about the meeting. I already prepare the files for the meeting. So don’t worry. You better go now.’’

  ‘’ Ne, unnie.’’

  ‘’ Annyeong, see you later.’’ She leaving the office and walk to the nearest shop.

*Luckily it’s not too far.*

As soon as she arrive at the shop, a girl stop her from enter the shop.

  ‘’ You’re Woohyun secretary, right?’’ A tall girl with fair skin asks her.

  ‘’ Ne, miss.’’

  ‘’ What are doing here? Did he send you to buy a flower for her next ‘girl’? Or should I say, his new toy?’’

  ‘’ No, miss. He wants to give to his friend who currently sick.’’

  ‘’ Oh really.’’ That girl smirks and wants to continue her words but Woohyun secretary quickly say to her,

  ‘’ Miss if you don’t mind can I continue my work. You’re blocking my ways.’’ She pulls the door and stop to look at the girl.

  ‘’ Stop thinking that you are still his girl. It’s already over, am I right. So miss, please stop being busybody.’’ With that she leaves that girl and enters the shop.

  ‘’ Yes ,miss can I help you.’’ She was greeted by the salesgirl.

Her eyes wandered around the shop and stop when she found what she wants.

  ‘’ I want those flowers.’’ She is pointing her finger at a basket that full with a flower.

  ‘’ Please wait a moment miss.’’

 

  ‘’ Excuse me miss, can I met with Hyuna-shii.’’ She asks the woman at the main office, Soojung.

  ‘’ Come, let me show her places.’’

The two woman walks side by side to Hyuna dance studio. They stop in front of a glass door. Soojung pull the glass door and call Hyuna.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, you have a guest. Miss you can go in.’’

  ‘’ Thanks Miss...’’

  ‘’ Soojung.’’

  ‘’ Ne thanks Miss Soojung.’’

Soojung leave the place. Hyuna come out to see her guest.

  ‘’ Ne, Miss? Can I help you.’’ She asks the unknown woman.

  ‘’ Miss Hyuna, this is for you.’’ She gives the bouquet of flower on her hand to Hyuna while smile sweetly.

*So this is Hyuna. She looks kind, not like other girl.*

  ‘’ For me?’’ Hyuna look surprise.

  ‘’ Ne, it’s for you. I’ll be going on. Annyeonghekyaseyo Hyuna-shii, have a nice day.’’

She walks away before Hyuna can asks her more about the flower.

  ‘’ Miss, who give me this flower.’’ She asks the woman but she ignores the question and just keeps walking.

Hyuna close the door and take a seat on the floor. She look at the red roses while keep thinking who is the sender. She takes out the small card from the bouquet.

                        Annyeong ^^

                Date: Tonight

                Time: 8.00 pm

                Venue: GyuMi house

                                    YES or NO???

  ‘’ Huh? What is this? Who is GyuMi? Tonight?’’

Her phone are ringing, she take out her phone from her pant. The caller name makes her smile brightly. She cleared and controls her voices before answer the call.

  ‘’ Yeobosayo.’’

  ‘’ I’m fine. Ne? Tonight?’’

  ‘’ N-no…. I’m not busy. Okay, 8.00 pm.’’

  ‘’ Ne, annyeong.’’

She ended the call and jumping around happily. She can’t hide her feeling anymore. She feels very happy. Suddenly she stops from jumping around and thinking,

*Why I’m so happy? Why I’m feel like this?*

  ‘’ Wahh, someone is over a moon.’’

She looks at the door, Soojung lean on the door and watching Hyuna while smile teasingly.

  ‘’ Owh, unnie. H-how long you are watching me?’’ She stammered.

  ‘’ Are you going to go home early today?’’ Soojung asks her.

  ‘’ Err… about that. I-if you don’t mind.’’

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, you can’t. Today you need to stay until 9.00pm. I need your help to clean the entire studio.’’ Soojung says in her strict voices.

  ‘’ But… But unnie, I need to-‘’

  ‘’ I said no Hyuna.’’

Hyuna become restless. She only lowered her head, trying to contain her tears. Suddenly she feels someone hugging her, she looked up and see Soojung give her a wink.

  ‘’ Hey, I’m just joking. Of course you can go home early.’’

  ‘’ Unnie.’’ Hyuna whine.

Soojung just laughing,

  ‘’ So is he give you the flower?’’

Hyuna look again at the flower on her hands while smiling.

  ‘’ It’s secret.’’ She says.

 

 

I'm in hurry so I did not edit this chappie first before I post it..

Sorry ^^

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES