WHAT HAPPEN?

Since... When???

Narrator POV

  ‘’ Hyuna, what are you doing in here? It’s still early.’’

Mrs Kim enter the kitchen, it’s too early for Hyuna wake up. She walks toward Hyuna who is busy cutting kimchi on the counter.

  ‘’ Are you cooking?’’ She asks again when Hyuna didn’t reply her.

  ‘’ Oppa want me to cook his lunch.’’

  ‘’ Sunggyu? Why? His wife can cook for him.’’

  ‘’ Err, it’s not Sunggyu oppa but Woohyun oppa. I hope you don’t mind omma.’’

  ‘’ Woohyun? That’s good, you want me to help you?’’ Mrs Kim offering a help but Hyuna says she can do it by herself.

Hyuna continue make a lunch for Woohyun while her omma start to make their breakfast, they doing their work in silence. After Hyuna done with Woohyun lunch, she walks to her room and wash up.

 

Hyuna POV

I walk to his office since it's not that far, just a few blocks from my work place. In my hand I have his lunch that I made this morning, I have already heated it in a microwave in the pantry. I take a ride with a lift to his office level. I fixed my clothes and my hair, I hope he don’t mind with my clothes because I just wear a t-shirt, a tracksuit with a pair of shoes, it’s my dance clothes. I should change my clothes before I come here, I look bad, and should I come here after I change my clothes? But I don’t want make him waiting me, it’s only will waste his time. So the plan is don’t stay here, give him the food and walk out from here as soon as possible, don’t humiliate him with my appearance. The door is open, I walk out of the lift and I already can feel people are staring at me, I walk with my head down. It not hard to find his office but his secretary desk is empty maybe she going out for lunch. I open the door and stop my step because of shock I feel like the time is stop, my heart beating so fast until I feel it hard for me to breath. Am I dreaming or this’s the reality? If this just a dream, please someone wake me up from this hurtful dream. I close and open my eyes again but he already trying to approach me, I look at his back, the girl are still standing there with her apologise face, I turned my gaze to a guy in front of me. He tries to hold my hand but instead of giving him my hand, I shove the lunch box in my hand to him.

  ‘’ Enjoy your lunch, Woohyun-shii.’’ I say while clenching my teeth, with my last energy in my body I head out from his office, I hold back my tears. When I’m waiting for the lift, I can hear his voice calling me from far. I have no choice since the lift still at lower level, I run towards the stairs, running from him. I’m almost trip on the stairs, luckily there’s a hand catch me from behind.

  ‘’ I got you.’’ I can hear his voices breathing heavily, without looking back I shoved away his hand on my waist, before I can run from him again he grab my hand and make me turn look at him. I avoid from making eye contact with him.

  ‘’ I can explain. Everything.’’

I just remain silent,

  ‘’ Please Hyuna, look at me.’’

  ‘’ Let me go. I need a time.’’ Finally I speak out, slowly he release my hand. I take the chance to quickly get out from the emergency stairs. As soon as I get out from the building, I run and keep running until I arrive at my work place, I gather all my things and go to the office.

  ‘’ Unnie, I need to leave early today.’’

  ‘’ Why? Are you okay?’’

  ‘’ I’m not feeling well.’’

  ‘’ Okay, drive carefully.’’

I can’t concentrate with my work now, I enter my car and the tears that I trying to hold back finally wetting my cheek. I burst into tears, I can’t believe I’ll facing all of this in a short time, when our relationship only enter 2 months few day ago. After a few minutes, I decide to drive without any destination. I feel my head throbbing, my vision become blur with the tears that can’t stop flowing. All the image keep replaying in my head, the honking sound from other cars make me realise that I’m driving dangerously. I decide to go to Young Mi house, all I need now is her. Only she can understand me. I make a turn to her house. After a 20 minutes driving, I arrive at her house, I wipe the tears from my face and walk to her front door. I take a deep breath and knock the door, I can hear her footsteps, and I try to act cool even though it’s hard. I don’t want she see me weak like this. The door is open and like always she standing in front of me with a smile plastered on her face, I try to smile back.

  ‘’ Oh no, what happened?’’ She gasped.

I knew it, she will know even though I didn’t tell her. She take me inside her house, we sit on the couch on the living room.

  ‘’ It’s okay Hyuna, let it out. Cry.’’

 

Young Mi POV

  ‘’ It’s okay Hyuna, let it out. Cry.’’

I let her cry on my shoulder, I bet there’s something happen between her and Woohyun. I keep my mouth shut until she ready to speak.

  ‘’ Unnie.’’

  ‘’ Yes, Hyuna.’’

  ‘’ I feel tired.’’

  ‘’ Let’s take a nap.’’ I bring her to guest room, I tuck her in the bed. Slowly her eyes closed, fell in to sleep. After make sure she comfortable, I walk down to living room and make a call to Sunggyu. I wait for a few minutes before he pick up the call.

  ‘’ Hello, oppa. Did Woohyun call you? No? Okay, if he calls you and ask about Hyuna, tell him that she’s fine. No need to worry. I will tell you later. Okay, bye. Love you too.’’

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOY~