JEALOUS?!

Since... When???

Woohyun POV

I keep my eyes on that guy. He looks familiar. Where I’ve seen him? I am eyeing them from far, he looks happy when Hyuna greet him. I start to feel uncomfortable, what if he… no….. No…. don’t you ever think like that Woohyun-ah. I remind myself.

  ‘’ Ehem… Woohyun-shii, if a gaze can make her yours, I think you two already a couple now.’’ I hear a voices whisper in my ear from behind. I didn’t answer him my eyes still on her not blink even for a second. She laughs, I wish I’m the one who make her laugh. Without I realize a smile slowly formed on my lips.

  ‘’ Oh no, he insane now. Someone save him.’’ Sungyeol said sarcastily.

I rolled my eyes and smack his stomach. He winced in pain, later I heard him laughing.

  ‘’ But hyung, who’s the guy?’’ He put his hand on my shoulder.

  ‘’ I wish I know.’’ I mumble.

  ‘’ From what I see... ermm… they look like a couple? No, no maybe that guy your rivals?’’

I turn to look at him, he wriggling his eyebrows. A couple. A word that I afraid of, what if it’s true. No. I hope it’s not true. Suddenly I feel someone hand on my back.

  ‘’ Hyung look at that. She’s hot, right.’’ Myungsoo ask me with a naughty grin. He point his finger to the girl at the living room.

I’m just ignoring him and look again at Hyuna. He follows my gaze.

  ‘’ Woahh, who’s that guy? Her boyfriend? She has a good taste.’’

I glare at him and walk away, leaving them dumbfound. I stop at drink table and grab a glass of champagne before walk to the garden. I need a fresh air. I take a seat under the shady tree far from other guest. The cool breeze makes me calm a bit, I try to empty my mind. I close my eyes and asking myself, why I become like this? Should I stay being like this? I s she the one for me? At this moment I need my omma badly. I don’t know what to do. She gives a big impact to myself before this I surrounded by many women, but I never feel this way. That’s because this woman just your toy Woohyun-ah. Omma what should I do? Did I jealous? Slowly I open my eyes and look up to the sky. It’s a full moon tonight and the star, there’s a lot of star tonight. When I younger, there a time I really miss my grandparents so omma told me if I miss a person that no longer at this world I just need to look at the star. Since that I always look at the star whenever I feel lonely, whenever I have a problem. Looking up to the star and speak out my feeling makes me calm. I will feel my head become lighter.

  ‘’ Omma, appa I miss you.’’ I mumble while my eyes still looking the star.

  ‘’ Haishh… I heard someone not in a good mood tonight.’’

Sunggyu hyung sits beside me.

  ‘’ What’s wrong Woohyun-ah?’’

  ‘’ Nothing hyung, I’m okay.’’

  ‘’ Are you sure?’’

  ‘’ Yes, I just miss my parents.’’ I nodded my head.

  ‘’ I think you should find someone, I know you’re lonely. Also, you need someone to take care of you.’’

I smile at him trying to show at him that I’m okay.

  ‘’ Hyun-‘’

  ‘’ I know if you don’t want to get married now, but at least find a maid. I’m just worried about you.’’ He cuts my word.

I just nodded my head without a word.

  ‘’ Have you eaten yet? Don’t fill your stomach with alcohol too much. Go grab something to eat.’’

  ‘’ Ne, hyung.’’

  ‘’ I’ll go inside.’’ He pats my shoulder and walk away.

I take a sip of my champagne while thinking about Sunggyu hyung idea.

 

 

  ‘’ I thought you will not let go of my hand tonight? Or maybe I’m wrong.’’ Hyuna pout. I take a glance at her and continue finish my champagne.

  ‘’ Well, you’re busy with that guy. I don’t want to be a third person.’’

  ‘’ Guy? You mean Woobin-shii? His nephew is my student.’’

Student? Now I know where I have seen that guy, but that still not make my heart calm.

  ‘’ We just a friend.’’ She added.

I sigh in relief.

  ‘’ Oppa, are you okay?’’

  ‘’ Of course.’’ I smile cutely to her.

  ‘’ I’m hungry, but there’s no one can accompany me. Would you mind accompany me? You need to eat too, oppa. Why you always skip you-‘’ before she can finish her word I put my finger on her lips to silence her. She looks at me with her big eyes, surprise with my action. I close my face to her and whisper.

  ‘’ I’m hungry too.’’

I put my finger down and walk to enter the house, when I feel there no movement behind me I spun to look at her. She still didn’t move from her spot. I walk to her and take her hand in my hand. Again she look at me with surprise, I admit she looks cute like that. Automatically, my hand pinches her cheek, she too cute for me to handle.

  ‘’ Let’s eat.’’ I whine and I can see her blushing.

  ‘’ N-ne.’’ She stuttered a bit.

We enter the house to get some food, in our way to the table Sungyeol suddenly pop out from nowhere I don’t know. He looks at Hyuna and whisper to me.

  ‘’ Did she drunk, hyung?’’

  ‘’ No pabo. Move, we hungry.’’ I push him playfully.

  ‘’ Hyung, I have something to show at you later.’’

He winks at me and shows his phone. What’s wrong with that boy?

 

 

Narrator POV

The house already empty, the party has already ended just leaving the Kim family with the Infinite. They sit in the living room, the twin still awake even though it’s already midnight.

   ‘’ Sungyyu-ah, take this.’’ Mrs Kim handed him an envelope, he takes it and look at it confused.

   ‘’ That from me and your appa also Hyuna. A gift from us. Open it.’’

Sunggyu open the envelope and frown.

  ‘’ What is it?’’ Young Mi peeked on the envelope and giggle.

  ‘’ Second honeymoon? Us?’’ He asks Mrs Kim, she just nodded her head.

  ‘’ But… our kids, who-‘’

  ‘’ About the twins, you don’t need to worry. Omma and I can take care of them.’’ Hyuna says.

  ‘’ Sunggyu-ah, you don’t need to worry about the company. Just go and relax. You need a rest too.’’ Mr Kim told him.

Sunggyu look at Young Mi for her opinion. She nods her head agree with the plan.

  ‘’ Gomawo omma, appa and you too little sis.’’ Sunggyu throw a small pillow to Hyuna. It hit Hyuna face.

  ‘’ Is that how you thank me?’’ She glares him.

Hyuna and Sunggyu still bickering. Sungyeol slowly approaches Woohyun and shove his phone at Woohyun face. Make he startled a bit.Woohyun want to scold him, but stop when he see the picture on Sunyeol phone.

  ‘’ You want this picture, hyung?’’ He whisper make sure only Woohyun can hear him.

  ‘’ H-how? Hey… what are you doing.’’

Sungyeol trying to find Woohyun phone in his pocket, he takes out the phone from his pant pocket.

  ‘’ Yahh, Sungyeol what are you doing?’’

  ‘’ Send the picture to your phone.’’

  ‘’ What? Sungyeol-ah..’’

  ‘’ It’s okay hyung, you don’t need to thanks to me. I do it for free. Done. Here your phone, don’t delete it or else you will regret it.’’

Sungyeol quickly leave Woohyun and sit beside Dongwoon. Woohyun look at his phone, Sungyeol set the picture as his wallpaper. Hyuna come to him, he quickly put the phone in his pocket back.

  ‘’ Oppa, if you don’t mind, can I just go home with my parent. You need to go home early, you look tired. I want to help unnie clean up the house.’’

  ‘’ Sure.’’

He stands up and follows the other boy. After saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Kim walk to the car with Hyuna at his side.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, thanks for tonight.’’

  ‘’ Thanks to you too.’’ She replies shyly.

  ‘’ Goodnight.’’

  ‘’ Goodnight oppa. Drive carefully.’’

Woohyun enter his car and drive away. Hyuna eyes still on his car until she does not realize there someone behind her.

  ‘’ Do you love him?’’ Young Mi ask her.

 

 

CURRENTLY I'm BUSY WITH MY COLLEGE LIFE SO I DIDN'T HAVE A MUCH TIME TO UPDATE THE STORY..

i'M SORRY, BUT I WILL NEVER STOP WRITING UNTIL THIS STORY END.. ^^

 

 

comment&suscribes

enjoys!!!!