2 WEEKS

Since... When???

Narrator POV

  ‘’ What??!’’ Sunggyu voices echoing in the house. Woohyun and Hyuna just can lower their head, afraid of Sunggyu.

  ‘’ Oppa, slow down your voices. You will make our kids awake.’’ Young Mi trying to calm him down.

  ‘’ When? How? How did it happen? You! Woohyun! What you tell me before this? What’s going on here?’’

  ‘’ Hyung, it’s an accident.’’

  ‘’ An accident? So you’re telling me, you accidentally make her pregnant? Accidentally?’’

  ‘’ That night, I go home in drunk state because my worker throws a party to celebrates our new project. So we accidentally.. err.. you know.’’ Woohyun scratch his head sheepishly.

Sunggyu sighs,

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, I thought you say that both of you sleep in different bedroom. Why you didn’t tell me beforehand? Did you take birth control pills?’’ Young Mi try to talk in a nice way. She didn’t want makes the couples become more stressed.

  ‘’ No, unnie.’’

  ‘’ How months it is?’’

  ‘’ 5 weeks.’’

  ‘’ 5 weeks already? We need to tell omma and appa, but according to their schedule, they have around a month before they comeback to Korea.’’

  ‘’ But, how unnie?’’

  '' We have to make them come back earlier than their schedule, we can't keep this any longer. Soon your baby bump will be seen.''

  '' It's already late, you both go home first. I will call them later.'' Sunggyu pats Hyuna head lovingly, even she's just making a problem, a big problem but he can't let her solve this alone. He needs to protect her.

Young Mi hugs Hyuna to give her a strength.

  '' Take care, remember now that you're not alone, you're carrying another life in you. Don't skip your meal, rest a lot and I think you should stop from working. It's for your own good anyway. If you need anything, just give me a call.'' Hyuna just nod her head.

  '' Hyung, I'm sorry for troubling you.''

  '' It's already happening, just make sure you both didn't sleep together anymore until the wedding.''

  '' I think it's okay oppa, she's already pregnant.'' Young Mi giggles on Sunggyu words.

  '' Fine.'' He rolls his eyes.

  '' Oh? Did you do something with your eyes? Are you rolling your eyes? Why I can't see it.'' Young Mi .

Woohyun and Hyuna do not know whether they should laugh or not, especially in this condition, it's feels like it's inappropriate. Before Sunggyu can do anything, Young Mi push the couples to the front door and bid them goodbye. She close the door, before she can walk to the stairs, Sunggyu have already pulled her hand, make her fall on the couch. In a blink of eyes, he already above his wife. Sunggyu smirks.

  '' Naughty wifey. Should I make you pregnant too.''

Young Mi flustered with his words, but she follows the flows.

  '' Pregnant? A good idea, but too bad, I'm on pills.''

  '' Oh, really? But why I didn't see you taking the pills for the past few days. Do you run out of the pills?''

  '' Oh? I think they're crying. I'll go check the kids.'' She pushes away Sunggyu and quickly walks to the stairs.

  '' Young Mi-ah, I'm serious about it. Should we make another baby?''

  '' Oppa!!.''

She warns him.

 

2 days after Sunggyu and Young Mi know the news, Mr and Mrs Kim arrive in Korea. The Kim's sibling make a promise to meet up at their parent's house for dinner. Their parents are playing with their grandchildren while Hyuna and Young Mi in the kitchen preparing a dinner.

  '' Unnie, how we are going to tell them?'' Hyuna says in a low voice, afraid that their parents may hear their conversation.

  '' Omma, appa, Hyuna is pregnant and its Woohyun child, they should get married.'' Young Mi says in a strict voice.

  '' Yahh, isn't too straight?''

  '' Then, how? Should we say, omma, appa, congratulations. You both will get a new grandchild.'' She claps her hand, Hyuna stop her from clapping her hands.

  '' Unnie be serious please.''

  '' Hyuna-ah, there's no other way. We can't get you both married without telling them the truth. Let's say, you both get married, then one day you tell them that you're pregnant with your baby bump already seen, they'll be curious especially omma. She's more experience about pregnancy. Do you remember when I'm pregnant? She's the one who count my date, from early pregnancy until the day I'm giving birth. So don't you think she can do the same thing to you plus you already in 5 weeks, another 3 weeks you already 2 months. Anyway, I can see your tummy already start to grow.''

  '' Huh? You can see it? I thought it's not that obvious.''

  '' From a close view, people can see it, but relax, you just need to get married quickly.''

  '' Unnie.''Hyuna whines.

  '' Aigoo, the dinner still not done?'' Mrs Kim enters the kitchen.

  '' Oh omma. Don't worry, we can eat now.'' Young Mi quickly bring Mrs Kim to the dining table, she gives a sign to Hyuna to follow them. Hyuna trying her best to act like usual, hide her nervousness.

 

After their dinner, Kim's family and Woohyun are relaxing in the living room. Woohyun clear his throat, he gathers all his courage to speak to Hyuna parents.

  '' Mr and Mrs Kim.''

Mr Kim laughs on his words,

  '' Why so suddenly you become so formal.''

  '' Today I am here not as Woohyun who's a friend with Sunggyu or Hyuna boyfriends, but I come here as a guy that seek for forgiveness and want to responsible for what I've done.''

  '' What forgiveness?'' Hyuna become more nervous after hearing her appa serious voice. She takes a glance at Woohyun, their eyes meet. She knows that she can't let Woohyun doing this alone. She holds her omma hands,

  '' Omma... omma, the truth is I-I'm pregnant.''

  '' Sweetheart, this is not funny. You can't play jokes with this thing.''

  '' N-no omma, I'm serious. I'm so sorry omma, appa.'' She tries to hold her tears, but she can't.

Mr and Mrs Kim become speechless,

  '' We know that we've done a wrong thing so tonight I want ask a permission to take Hyuna as my wife. It's not only because I feel guilty or being responsible, but I want to take her as my wife because I truly love her. I do have a plan to settle down with her, but since she's already pregnant my child, I guess we need to make it hurry. I hope Mr and Mrs Kim will agree with this and give us your blessing. I'll take care of her and loving her for the rest of my life. Please let us marry.''

Mr Kim sighs heavily,

  '' Hyuna-ah, you know what you've done is wrong, right?''

  '' Yes, appa, I know. I'm sorry.''

  '' Sorry is not enough, I feel like I'm failing in educating you.''

  '' No appa, it's not your fault. You're a good father, it's me, I'm a bad daughter.''

  '' I'm very disappointed with you Hyuna. Make sure this matter won't leak to other people, I want all of you keep this matter as a secret. Once it leaks, it will bring a trouble to our family, Sunggyu and Woohyun. You, Woohyun, did you ever realise that this matter can affect your company? Did you ever thought about it? I guess not. After this, before you did anything, make sure you think about the important thing in your life. Hyuna, I want you to resign from your work.''

  '' B-but appa.'' Young Mi nudge her elbow as a sign to keep silence and just follow what her appa want.

  '' The wedding will be held in 2 weeks from today. Make sure the wedding will be organized very well, even it's a sudden marriage, I still want the best for you both. Sunggyu and Young Mi can you help with the preparation?''

  '' Yes, appa.'' They both said in unison.

  '' That's good and one more thing, from today until the day of your wedding, you both can't meet except for the wedding preparation, but make sure whether Sunggyu or Young Mi are there to accompany. Get it?''

Woohyun and Hyuna just nod their head.

  '' How many months already?'' Finally, Mrs Kim says something after being a listener to their conversation.

  '' 5 weeks, omma.''

  '' You do disappoint me, but I can't let you go through this alone, you're still my daughter. Don't worry, I'll always be at your side.''

  '' Thank you, omma.'' Hyuna hugs her omma. She glad that her family can accept this matter.

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOYS~