LOVE HIM??

Since... When???

Narrator POV

The sun shines brightly, the weather gets warmer, plants grow and flower start to bloom. Spring season has come, she like it. There’s nothing better than a view of flower bloom. She pulls the curtain let the sun shine in her room. She opens the window and breathes the fresh air, she misses to breath like this without a flu. A week after she takes care Woohyun who had a fever, it’s like an infection, she has a fever for 5 days with stuffy nose, she needs to take a leave from her work. 5 days without work, without dance and also without Woohyun. Even though she already recovers from fever, she still has the flu. She worried her students will get the flu so she decide to continue her leave until she recover fully. Today would be 2 weeks she doesn’t work.

  ‘’ 2 weeks already. How is he? Still have his mornings drink at the cafe like usual?’’

While she lost in her though, her phone ringing, a message. She walks to her dressing table and pick her phone.

Don’t forget this evening!!

-unnie-

This evening she will have a date with Young Mi and her twins. Walking in the park together, it’s been a long time they didn’t do that. She quickly replies her message.

Of course, but I need to get a haircut. Maybe I’ll be late? Is it okay?

After a few minutes, her phone ringing again,

Okay, I’ll wait…

-unnie-

 

 

 

The park is full with a family with their kids, also a couple that spends their time in the spring. Young Mi sit on the bench with her twin in a baby stroller.

  ‘’ Are you sure she’s coming?’’ Sunggyu take a seat beside her.

  ‘’ Yup, it’s okay oppa. You can go now. I’ll wait here.’’

  ‘’ No, I won’t leave you until she comes.’’

  ‘’ Hyung, Hoya call me. He asks me when we will be there.’’  Woohyun come and carry Hae Won in his arm.

  ‘’ See, the others are waiting for you. Just go, I’ll be fine.’’ Young Mi tried to persuade him not to worry about her.

  ‘’ It’s okay noona. I told them that we would be late. Anyway, we wait for whom?’’

  ‘’ Err… someone.’’ Sunggyu reply without look at Woohyun.

  ‘’ Unnie.’’ Young Mi spun around and see Hyuna coming toward her. She gets up from the bench and gives Hyuna a short hug.

  ‘’ Finally, you here. Let’s go Woohyun-ah.’’

Sunggyu get up from the bench and grab Woohyun arm. Young Mi take Hae Won from Woohyun, he glances at Hyuna for a moment before walking away with Sunggyu.

  ‘’ So what’s the thing you want to discuss with me, unnie?’’

Young Mi sighing, she looks at Hyuna without any word.

  ‘’ What’s wrong? Do you have a problem? Is there something bother you?’’ Young Mi grabs Hyuna hand and makes her seat on the bench along her.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, I hope you don’t mind about this.’’

  ‘’ What? About what?’’

  ‘’ I know this is your personal thing, but I can’t stand it anymore. I just want to help you as a friend. I do not want you to regret it later on.’’ Young Mi hold Hyuna hand firmly.

  ‘’ Unnie, what are you trying to say?’’

  ‘’ It’s about you and Woohyun, don’t hide it anymore Hyuna-ah. You can tell me and I’ll try to help you like what you did for me. You can count on me.’’

  ‘’ Unnie, I’m afraid.’’

  ‘’ I know it.’’ Young Mi nod.

  ‘’ You know my past and I don’t want to repeat it again. What if I make a wrong decision again.’’

  ‘’ No, you won’t.’’

  ‘’ How do you know? He’s a player.’’

  ‘’ Not anymore, for your information Hyuna-shii he have already stopped going to the club. No girls, no club and no partying all night. You know why he changes? It’s all because of you. Maybe I don’t know him better than you or anyone else but his eyes whenever sees you, talk to you, it’s already telling me how much he loves you.’’

  ‘’ Really? You can see it, unnie.’’

  ‘’ Not only me, your oppa and also Sungyeol. I think omma and appa too. Hyuna-ah you love him too, right?’’

  ‘’ L-love?’’ She giggles nervously.

  ‘’ It’s true, isn’t it? You do love him.’’

Hyuna say nothing, just stare at the ground.

  ‘’ Just think it through properly, Hyuna-ah.’’

Hyuna looked up and stare at Young Mi face,

  ‘’ Unnie, what if I say… I…’’

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE

COMMENT&SUSCRIBES

ENJOY