D-DAY

Since... When???

Narrator POV

'' Ne, omma.''

Hyuna ended the call with her omma and take a seat beside a window. Today she will meet with Jung Woobin while she is looking around, a guy greets her.

'' Annyeonghaseyo, Hyuna-shii.'' His voices were low and husky.

She looked up,

'' Ne? Jung Woobin-shii?'' She asked cautiously.

He nods.

Hyuna getting up from her chairs and bow slightly.

'' Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Have a seat.''

'' I hope I didn't disturb your work hours.'' He said as soon as they take a seat.

'' No, it's not. Now is my lunch break.''

Silence....

'' What do you want to drink? I bought for you.'' He said to break the silence.

'' Mango smoothie.''

'' Food?''

'' It's okay, I'm still full. I eat a lot at breakfast this morning.''

He stood up and walked to the counter.

Hyuna eyes followed every step that he took. Every time he walked past the tables, female customers who are around will whisper excitedly to each other.

'' Well, no wonder if him popular among the females. He has a handsome look and fair skin. Not forgetting the sweet smile. But why I didn't feel anything when greet me just now?''

Hyuna mumble under her breath.

She put her hand on her chest. Trying to feel the rate of her heartbeat.

*Eobsseo. My heart not flustered. Am I blushing? *

She takes out a small mirror from her handbag and check her face in the mirror.

'' Eobsseo.'' She grumbled.

'' Hyuna-shii?''

She quickly keep the mirror in her handbag again.

'' Ne.'' She looked up.

'' Here your drink.''

'' Thanks.''

'' Are you okay? You seem distracted.'' He frowned.

'' Yes, I'm okay.''

'' I'm sorry if you do not like our meeting today. I honestly didn't expect that you will agree with my invitation. Please do not misunderstand, I'm not a stalker just that I always see you when I send Minjung to his dance class. You have something that makes me attracted to you.'' He explains.

'' But Woobin-shii, how do you know where I live? Also how do you know my omma?''

'' I have known your mother before I met you, we've been jogging in the park together. How can I know where you live is because there is one day I bumped into both of you in the supermarket. The next day I told her, she says you are her daughter.''

Hyuna smile slightly.

'' Actually, I did think you were my stalker.''

Hyuna words make him laugh.

'' Now Hyuna-shii, did I look like a stalker?'' He ask, leaning forward to the table.

'' Hurm, let me think about this again.''

She tapped her chin like she is thinking about it. Slowly their conversation become brighter, they chat like they are close friend. They become more comfortable.

 

 

Woohyun POV

I walked to the cafe, whistling. I hope to see her today, as she said she always eating lunch at the cafe.

As soon as I get into the cafe, I looked around trying to find her. My eyes glued to her, she is not alone. She was sitting with a guy.

*Who is that guy? *

She turned her gaze around the cafe, I quickly walked out of the cafe. I do not want her to see me. I walked back to my office while thinking.

'' Maybe her friend.''

Suddenly my stomach growling.

'' Ah I need to eat, seems like I need to go to the other cafe.''

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES