BE POSITIVE

Since... When???

Hyuna POV

With a light heart I walk to the studio, I enter the studio, but no one in there maybe the kid doesn’t arrive yet. I pull the office door, it's empty. Unnie not in the office.

  '' Unnie.'' I'm calling her but no answer, it's making me worried. Again, I'm calling her while look around the office.

  '' Hyuna.''

I spun and see her standing at the door.

  '' Where have you been unnie. You make me worried.''

  '' I just go to the ladies.''

  '' Why you didn't use the one in this office?''

  '' It's broken, remember? Anyway, we can go home earlier today, the three spoil brat cancel their class today.''

  '' Spoil brat? You shouldn't say that, what if their parent hears about it. You'll be in a big trouble, unnie.''

  '' Well, what can they do? Sue me? Send me to jail for calling their daughter like that? That's the life of rich kid, they didn't scare of anything because they know their parent always protect them with the money and power. They're not respecting us, we're the teacher here, but they treat us like their servant. They even call you by name and what makes it worst they're still in high school, they're so much younger than you.''

  '' Not all rich kids act like that unnie.''

  '' Of course not, like you even though you're from a rich family, but your attitude amazed me. You know how to respect older people, I wish my kid will be like you.'' She sits on the couch and make me sit beside her.

  '' I'm not rich.''

  '' Your father own a big company and your future husband also own a big company at a young age, but you still say you're not rich? Are you trying to be funny?''

  '' It's their company unnie not mine. My oppa is currently the CEO of the company and I'm not interested in business, it's giving me headaches. Future husband? What do you mean by that? It's not him, right?''

  '' Yes, I'm talking about him. Woohyun your beloved boyfriend, he owns a company that not far from here and should I say 3 blocks away from here. Don't worry Hyuna-ah, I understand what you feel now.''

I'm laughing while looking at her, why she suddenly becomes serious. This is not her, she usually a bubbly person and not a serious person. Maybe she has a mood swing, it's normal for pregnant women.

  '' It's not a mood swing, Hyuna.''

I look at her disbelief, she can read my mind?

  '' Yes, I can read your mind.''

Okay this's not good, it's so creepy. I need to run from here.

  '' Yahh, don't you dare leave me and I'm not creepy. Your face is easy to read, it's like all the things in your mind are written on your face. What I'm trying to tell you is the things that I have already experienced before you. Before I get married to my boyfriend who is currently my husband now, I always act like you too. People around me always said that he is my future husband, they tease me and they even said one day he will give everything he have include this studio to me. You know how I react? It's the same as you! As you said you didn't like the business and for me I'm not into dance, I can't dance at all, but you can see now, this studio is mine. One more thing Hyuna, please stop being like you didn't even think that maybe he will be your husband. Sometime guy like to do it slowly, didn't propose to you doesn't mean he didn't love you, maybe he waits for suitable time. So as a woman in this relationship, be patient and don't lose your positive thinking. You maybe think that I'm weird right, suddenly give you this kind of advice. It's okay, you can call me like that, I don't mind.''

  '' Why? Why you tell me all this?''

  '' Because I can see that you didn't have positive mind for your future with him. Every time people around you say that you two would make a good couple, you always denied it. Sometime a marriage does not need a very long relationship or a love story that more than a year. Have you heard about a couple that get married after a month of their relationship?''

  '' A month? I bet they will face many troubles in their marriage.''

  '' There's no marriage without argument between the couple, sometime argument and trouble is needed in a marriage. For me there's no meaning of marriage if I didn't go through all of that problem because it makes you closer to each other.''

  '' Of course, I know that. But a marriage after just a month, doesn't it sound crazy?''

  '' It's a fate, you can't run away from fate. So what I want you to do now, be positive.''

  '' But unnie, what if our relation will not end with marriage?''

  '' You're grown enough Hyuna, if he's not the one for you take it as experience to find a better man. As for now, appreciate what you've.''

  '' I'm afraid I'll heartbroken at the end.''

  '' Why would you say something like that? From what I see, Woohyun really love you. He always patience with your mood swings.''

  '' Mood swings?''

  '' Don't think I'm blind Hyuna. Your mood swings are worse than mine, sometimes you just left him with saying any words and he just bear with it. When he talks to you like he was talking with the statue.''

  '' That was a hard month, don't worry, we already sort it out. Everything is back to normal.''

  '' I'm glad to hear that.''

  '' Luckily, the spoils brat cancel their class today I need to do some grocery.''

  '' Grocery? You have a maid to do that, why you bother with it.''

  '' I have but he's not. He asks me to cook for dinner tonight.''

  '' See, he already takes a step.''

  '' What step?'' I frown, I didn't understand her words.

  '' He tries to make you familiar with his life style maybe trying to train you how to be his wife. It starts with dinner, after this he will ask you to make a lunch for him. It's a normal duty of a wife.''

  '' Are you kidding me?'' I try to laugh, but it sounds really fake.

  '' No, I'm not. I think it's a good idea so you'll not feel awkward to do a duty as his wife after you both get married.''

  '' Well, as you say, I'll try to accept it and think positively.''

  '' You don't sound natural, you still want to deny it. Let's go home.''

  '' Going home? Seriously? It's not even 3pm.''

  '' You need to say thanks to me not questioning me.''

After a little fight we had, she still insists on going home by a cab, in the end I call a cab for her and make sure she sits in the cab safely.

  '' Unnie, if anything happen give me a call.''

  '' Okay and good luck for your dinner tonight.''

I hug her and close the door. Slowly the cab disappearing from my view. I walk to my car and drive to the nearest market. I should call omma and tell her I won't be there for dinner, as soon as I arrive at the market, I pull out my phone from my bag and dialing omma number. I wait for a few second, she picks up the call.

  '' Omma, I won't go home for dinner tonight.''

  '' Why? Are you going to stay at the studio?'' She asks.

  '' No, I'll be at Woohyun oppa house. He asks me to cook a dinner for him, I hope you don't mind.''

  '' Of course not sweetie, I'll tell your appa later. Cooked properly, I should teach how to cook more dishes. You'll stay there until when?''

  '' Not that long, I promise I'll go home before 10 o'clock.''

  '' It's okay, you can go home before midnight.''

  '' Omma, I thought you will go scold me if I going home late. You even let me go out until midnight?''

  '' You should thankful dear, you've a best parent in the world.''

  '' Yes, I'm very thankful omma. Thanks for being a fantastic parent, but I got to go now, I need to buy  grocery. Bye.''

  '' Bye.''

I end the call and get out of my car. After lock the car, I walk to the market.

 

 

 

 

I didn't know how I write this chapter since I don't have any experince with love

so I'm sorry if I write something that can't be accept by mind

or maybe it very ridiculus

again I'm sorry

 

COMMENT&SUSCRIBE

ENJOY