NOONA..

Since... When???

 

Narrator POV

Ding…Dong..

The house bell ringing.

 ‘’ Hyuna, open the door.’’ Sunggyu asked her to open the door.

  ‘’ Why you can’t open it by yourself. I’m busy here.’’ She shouted from the kitchen.

  ‘’ I’m more busy than you.’’

Hyuna sigh and walk to the house door. She walk pass by the living room.

  ‘’ You don’t look like busy, oppa.’’

  ‘’ I am busy, see.’’ He tickles his daughter Hae Won, the little girl giggle.

Hyuna glad that the babies changed her oppa and bring happiness in the house. Now Sunggyu always spend his time at home rather than his office until Young Mi need to persuade him. She opens the door and sees Woohyun standing there with a basket full with fruit.

  ‘’ Oh, oppa you here. Come in. The others not arrive yet.’’ She open the door widely, he enter the house handed the basket to Hyuna.

  ‘’ Here, your favourite fruit.’’ He said.

  ‘’ Gomawo.’’ Hyuna thanks happily and walk to the kitchen.

  ‘’ Anything for you, Hyuna.’’ He mumbled.

  ‘’ Woohyun-ah, come take a sit.’’ Sunggyu calling him from the living room.

  ‘’ How are you hyung?’’

  ‘’ Good, there’s nothing can make me feel this good. You should get married quickly.’’

Woohyun smile a bit.

*I wish I can,hyung. But with whom? She?*

  ‘’ I though you come with the others, as usual.’’

  ‘’ I come straight from my office but I already inform them to come here first. I thought they already arrive.’’

The house bell ringing again.

  ‘’ I’ll open it.’’ Woohyun get up from the couch.

When he half way to the door, he see Hyuna walking out from the kitchen and walk towards the door.

  ‘’ It’s okay Hyuna, I’ll open it.’’

  ‘’ Oh, okeyh.’’ She returns to the kitchen.

Woohyun open the door.

  ‘’ Oh, Woohyun hyung.’’ Sungyeol hug him.

  ‘’ Yahh, what wrong with you?’’

The others just laugh.

  ‘’ Hyung, you really need to help him.’’ Sungjong said before he and the others enter the house.

  ‘’ Hyung, I need your help. Badly. Since Myungsoo do not want help me.’’

  ‘’ Come in, first.’’ He walks to the living room followed by Sungyeol.

Infinite voices wakes little Hae Jin and make him cry. Sunggyu carry him, trying to comfort him. Hyuna enter the living room.

  ‘’ Aigoo… who make my little nephew cry.’’

  ‘’ He need milk. Mi-ah, our son needs milk.’’ He walk to Young Mi, she currently at kitchen.

  ‘’ Oh, annyeonghaseyo.’’ Hyuna greet Infinite.

They greet her back. Hyuna frown. She looks at Sungyeol.

*why he so quiet today?*

The other notices her expression.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, he’s having pms.’’ Hoya said with his poker face.

Hoya words make them all burst in laugh except for Sungyeol.

  ‘’ P-pms? I though it just for a girl.’’ She laughs hard.

  ‘’ Kids, come the lunch is ready.’’ Mrs Kim calls them to the dining room.

They get up and walk to the dining room leaving Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hyuna.

  ‘’ Sungyeol-ah, let’s eat.’’ Woohyun said but he turns his body to other side.

Hyuna trying not to laugh.

  ‘’ Sungyeol?’’ She tries to call him but there’s no respond.

She stands in front of Sungyeol.

  ‘’ Sungyeol-ah, I’m sorry because… I’m laughing at you just now.’’

He abruptly stands up and causes her to lose her balance. Luckily, Woohyun managed to catch her.

  ‘’ You’re lucky I didn’t yell at you just now. Since you’re my next… I mean our next noona.’’

He walks away. Hyuna trying to catch him and maybe give a smack to his head but Woohyun prevent her.

  ‘’ Hyuna-ah, let him be. He got a problem. Pms…maybe.’’

His soft voices make Hyuna flustered.

  ‘’ Let’s go, they’re waiting for us.’’

They walk to dining room. There’s just left two chairs, so they have to sit next to each other.

Sunggyu and Young Mi smile to each other. A meaningful smile.

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES

ENJOY!!!