8 EIGHT

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


School ended. You and L.Joe were in class,waiting for teen top to come. Both of you were chatting till teen top came. 

(C.A.P) Hey,want to go to the new mall that was just opened yesterday? Err. Alright i just have to call unnie first. Just give me a minute. You went to the corner of the class to call your unnie. 

Yeoboseyo Unnie picked up the phone.

Unnie,teen top wants me to go to the mall that was just opened yesterday. Can i go? You asked her as you bit your lips,wanting her to say yes. Ermm.. What if i say.. *Please say yes. Please say yes* You prayed in your mind. Yes! You widened your eyes. Jinjja? You let me go? Yah why not? You made friends! Go! Go have fun! But don't arrive home late! You were already squealing in your mind. Naee. Gomawo unnie. Then hang up the call. 

Yes. Unnie let me hang out with you guys at the mall. Let's go! Teen Top were already happy that you are coming. (Ricky) Finally noona talks to us comfortably. Ricky whispered to L. Yes yes. But we just need to get rid of that . When L.Joe said ,he is already clenching his fist. He just hates Jiwoo so much. 

 

 

You went to the mall. Doing lots of crazy things. Went to the arcade,did alittle bit of shopping and had some snacks. As you were happily walking,you saw alot of guys walking. *They seems familiar* You thought.

L.Joe saw that you were different suddenly. You were happily laughing with them just now then you change and turn quiet. Eun Hee? Are you alright? Teen top look at you.

Oh yeah. Kaja. Let's go. As you were walking,the group of guys were walking to your direction. They came nearer and nearer and thats when you can see them clearly. You drop your shopping bags and cover your mouth. Teen Top were already worried why are you suddenly like that.

Eun Hee? One of the guy in the group say out your name. Then he tried getting nearer to you but all you did is back away. Don't come near me you cheater,jerk! Go away! You were already crying. Teen top,who did not do anything were confused. (Chunji) What is his relationship with her? Did she just call him a cheater? I don't know. Maybe he is her ex-boyfriend. 

Eun Hee-ah. Please forgive me. What i did was really stupid. Please. I miss you. He continued talking a step towards you. No Kai,go away. I saw what you did. With my freaking bestfriend. Kai were about to wipe your tears but you slapped him. Don't you freaking touch your hands on me,Kim Jongin. I'm really sorry,Eun Hee. Kai tried to lean nearer towards your face to kiss you but Suho stopped him.

(Suho) Stop it,Kai. What you did back then really hurt her heart. Her boyfriend cheated with her bestfriend. That is hurtful. Suho hugged you. You cried in his embrace.

(Lay) We were honestly disappointed with you. She was like our only best girl bestfriend but because of you,she moved house and school and we didn't even get to see her for a year. Well! You see her now! And now i want her back! Yes i did regret what i did back then! THAT WAS A YEAR AGO! Kai shouted and it attract everyone's attention. 

YAH KIM JONGIN! YOU THINK SAYING THAT IT WAS A YEAR AGO SOLVES EVERYTHING? NO! AND BECAUSE OF YOU! I DON'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE! You shouted at him while tears continue to stream down your face. Well,if you don't trust any anyone, who is this? Kai pointed at teen top. You went towards teen top and hug them. They are my new BESTFRIENDS! Ever since i break up with you,i totally change. I'm a quiet girl but thanks to them,they changed me back. You hugged L.Joe's arm. 

Ok since they are just your bestfriends,can i be your boyfriend back? Kai ask you as he tried to kneel down but D.O stopped him. 

(D.O) That's enough. Her heart is broken ever since you broke it. You wipe your tears. Well,nice meeting you guys again,EXO. Well i got to go. Bye. You gave them a fake smile and quickly walked away with teen top. Kai just stood there,looking at you walking away. (Chen) Just move on,Kai. Now let's go. EXO walked the opposite direction. *You're gonna be mine again* Kai thought as he clench his fist.

 

You and teen top went to a beach nearby the mall. The beach is your only relaxing place. You and teen top sat on the sand in a circle. 

(Niel) So i guess that Kai is your ex-boyfriend? Niel decide to ask you. You look at Niel then look away and nod. (Changjo) Noona,mind telling us what happened? You let out a sigh and nod your head. You told them everything from the bestfriend to the break up. You were already crying as you tell them the story because recalling what happened hurts  alot. 

(C.A.P) That is too much. Cheating with your bestfriend? She's not my bestfriend anymore. Ever since that incident,we didn't even talk. She didn't even call me to apologise or anything. Our friendship ends just like that. You said while playing with the sand with your fingers.

So that is why you were quiet? L.Joe asked. Yes. I even told myself to not friend and turst anyone. I don't want to go through the same thing again. So is that why you didn't want to friend with us? You look at teen top and nod your head.

(Ricky) At least noona is with us now! You have us now to protect you. Because of what Ricky said,a smile is formed on your face. You ruffled Ricky's hair. Yes. I'm happy to have all of you. Then you check the time. It already 6pm. 

Damn! Unnie is gonna kill me! I got to go home! You quickly stood up and brush of the sand on your school skirt. (Chunji) See you tomorrow! See you! You quickly wave a cab and went home. 

 

You reached home. You decide not to tell unnie about meeting Kai at the mall just now because you didn't want her to get worried of you and get mad at him. You saw unnie at the living room. Erh. annyeong unnie. You were afraid she will get mad at you. Luckily you're home or else i will be searching for you around the neighbourhood! You gave her a fake giggle and went up your room.

Phew that was lucky! You took a shower and wore your night clothes. As you were about to do your homework,you thought about what happened at the mall just now. He wants me back? Pfft. No. You mumbled. After doing your homework,you lay on your bed. Then you received a text. Its from L.Joe.

From : L.Joe

Goodnight~ Sleep Well~ Don't think about that jerk ^.^

To : Eun Hee

 

You smiled when you read that text.

 

From : Eun Hee

Goodnight to you too :) I won't ^.^

To : L.Joe

When L.Joe read that text,his heart was beating really fast. Why am I feeling this way? He asked himself as he touch his chest. 

 

Yay! There's EXO! Before EXOtics hate me,i just want to say that i don't hate EXO. I love them. I'm an EXOtic too! So please don't hate on me. 

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the long chapter. <3