1 ONE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


Your heart still hurts remembering what you saw that day. Your boyfriend that you loved with all your heart was cheating with the person you trusted all along,Hyemi,your bestfriend. It had been a year since you break up with him. Ever since that day,you changed. You are now a quiet,emo girl. Your parents can't bear looking at you suffering everytime you return home from school so they decide to move house and your school. Your happy to have a loving parents but they rarely come home because of their business. They sometimes go out of the country for business since their company are international. So you moved to T.O.P High. Its time for you to move on...

 

It was your first day of school. You woke up feeling sleepy. You were actually happy that you are finally moving school so you don't need to look at the 2 people you hate anymore. You did your daily morning routine and wore your new school uniform. You went to the kitchen to have breakfast with your parents.

(Umma) Ready for your new school? Umma ask while she flip the pancake. Um. Finally i don't have to see the 2 bitc- Your words were cut off by appa.

(Appa) We know you hate both of them but still,mind your words Eunhee-ah He said it while reading the newspaper. Arraso. Oh and where's unnie? You ask as you eat your pancake. (Umma) She went to school early. She said she need to so something that has to be done by today. You nod your head.

(Umma)Eunhee sweety,do you want Mr Kang [Driver] to sent you to school? Ani.Gwencana. I can walk to school myself. You flashed a sweet smile that your parents has not seen ever since the incident.. (Umma) What about after school? I'm fine. I can walk. You replied as you ate your breakfast. Your school is not that far from your new house. You finish eating your breakfast and kiss your parent's cheeks goodbye. 

You walked to school with your earphones on listening to music. When you are near to the school gate,you could felt that alot of people were looking at you. You just ignore and walked to school calmly. You went to the school office to get your schedule.

Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Park Eunhee. You introduce yourself without smiling.

(Lady) AH! The new student! Here,your schedule. You thank and bow to her then went to find your class. When you were searching for your classs,you could hear girls scraming and squealing. You actually ignored it at first but the noise grew louder so you decided to have a look at it. It was 6 good-looking guys. 

C.A.P oppa! Go out with me! Ricky! You look so cute! L.Joe! You're so hot!

All the girls were screaming their name. You decide to ignore it and walk away. 

L.Joe,saw you looking at them. When he saw you,he had this feeling of wanting to know about you. He saw that you are different than the other girls. When you walked away,he actually want to stop you but the gril crowd were blocking them. 

You search for your class alone because you don't want to talk to anyone. You finally found your class and went in. The teacher is already inside. 

(Teacher) You must be the new student. Class,this is your new classmate. LJoe were in the same class. *That's the girl just now!* He thought.

Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Eunhee. Park Eunhee. You bow to the class,keeping your 'no-smiling' face. 

(Teacher) Eunhee-ah you can sit... Suddenly,all the boys in your class raised their hand except L.Joe. (Teacher) Boys,you already have a partner,take a look beside you. 

(Boys) Then change her seat! Make Eunhee sit beside me! (Teacher) No. I won't change your partner. Eunhee-ah,you can sit.. while the teacher were scanning for a seat,you spoke.

Seonsaengnim,i can sit at that empty seat at the back. You point to the seat. (Teacher) Arraso. You may. You walk to your seat without smiling to your classmate. Then,you can hear girls gossiping about you.

(Girl 1) Does she ever smile?

(Girl 2) I know right! 

(Boy 1) But she is still a beauty! 

(Girl 1) Yah! You can't in our conversation! 

(Boy1) I don't care. I just want to say,she is way beautiful than both of you. The 2 girls look at you and rolled their eyes. 

Ever since you came in the class,Ljoe has been looking at you. *Why do i want to know her so much? Whats wrong with me?* L.Joe ask himself as he hits his head with his hand. (Teacher) Byunghun-ah,why are you hitting your own head?Are you paying attention? Uh nothing.Yes i am.Joesonghabnida (Sorry). Just by that comment,girls start giggling at L.Joe. *Why must i be so handsome to get all this attention..* He ruffled his hair as he flipped pages in his textbook.

 

First chapter! I know its boring... I'm sorry... But i will make the story more interesting! I will!  <3