33 THIRTY-THREE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

All of your classmates were now having their attention towards L.Joe and Hyemi. You were shocked to see the angry,scary side of L.Joe. L.Joe angrily grabbed his bag and went out of the class. Your eyes were following him until he went out. *Where is he going? Class is starting really soon!* You thought as you nervously took out your textbook.

In class,it was social studies so you are not really interested into it. L.Joe didn't return clss yet and it is making you worried sick. Kai sometimes would glance at you and he saw your worried face. Hey~ Are you alright? You look.. i don't know.. worried.. He asked as he stared into your eyes. *That beautiful eyes* Kai then look down to your lips. *I miss kissing that lips..* Kai thought as he looked at you. You noticed him staring at you so you waved your hands infront of him.

Hello?? Kai~~ Yoo hoo~ You say it softly so you won't get caught by your teacher. Kai got back his senses and smiled in embarrassment. Hehee.. He rubbed the back of his neck. Err.. so why are you so worried about? Kai asked,making you but your lips. You don't know if you should tell Kai then you are now with L.Joe or just keep it a secret for now. 

Ohh uhh. Nothing! You smiled sweetly and pretend to focus in class. Kai knew you were lying but he decide to keep asking you to tell him what is worrying you. 

1st class ended and now we have to wait for our 2nd teacher (Math). You kept staring at the door,wishing L.Joe might walk in the class. But to your disappointment, your 2nd teacher came. You sighed and greeted your teacher. You tried to focus in class,trying to not worry about L.Joe too much. *I know he is safe in school. I hope he didn't ditch school! Oh please L.Joe! Stop making me worried..* You bit you lips and start playing with your fingers under the table. 

You felt someone kept looking at you but you ignored it. Then,you start feeling uncomfortable again. You decide to look around the class and saw some were focusing,some were sleeping,some were just in their own world. Doodling on their book,using their phone privately. Then,you eyes caught someone's eyes. 

Hyemi. She has been glaring at you.You saw her glaring so you rolled your eyes and tried to focus the class. *You're the cause of all this! You! And you're gonna repay everything you just did!* Hyemi clench her fist and she glared at your back intensely. If glaring could kill people,you would be dead already. Kai saw you rolling your eyes so he turned and saw Hyemi still glaring at you intensely. Kai glared her back,making Hyemi flinch as she didn't notice that Kai was glaring at her. She immediately stopped glaring and pretended to do her work.

Don't you even think of doing anything bad towards Eun Hee.. Or else you're dead.. Kai muttered as he glared and Hyemi for the last time before continue doing his work.

 

It was finally breaktime. You were not the last person to leave. You immediately ran out of the class and search for L.Joe. You serched almost throughout the whole school. *Where are you?* You ruffle your hair in frustration. Then,you came across the rooftop. *I hope you're in here* You shut your eyes tightly and slowly went in...

Hi! I'm so so sorry for not updating for almost 2 weeks already. I'm really sorry. My exams are already 3 weeks away so i've been busy studying my out for it. I'm so so sorry if you have been waiting for an update. I hope you understand my reason why it's difficult for me to update. And also,thank you for subscribing! I'm so surprised and thankful that it has 90++ subscribers already! Thank you so much! <3. Sorry for the short chapter.. But anyways,i hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^.^ <3