18 EIGHTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You woke up and it was Saturday. You just wore you casual clothes and went to the kitchen to have you breakfast. You greeted your maid and ate your breakfast. Suddenly,you hear your parent's room door to open. Then you saw your parents walking to the kitchen.

UMMA! APPA! You're back! You shouted and ran to them to hug them. (Umma) Yes my sweet little angel. Umma ruffle your hair. (Appa) We arrived last night. Or let's just say,midnight. We reached home at about 4am. Your appa took a sip of his coffee. (Umma) So how's school? Is everything alright? Right when she asked you that question. Many things were running in your head. *Should i tell them that Kai is in my school. EXO. I met Hyemi* You thought. *No i shouldn't. I don't want them to get too worried of me* You smiled at your mom. Nope. School is perfectly fine. Hehe. You gave her a cheeky smile.Then you hear footstep coming down the stairs.

Eun Hee-ah! Who is that at the kitchen? Who are you talki- UMMA! APPA! Unnie right away ran to your parents and hug them. You don't know how much we missed you! She hugged them again. (Umma) We missed you also! Umma and appa can't concentrate on our job there! We were worried about you both! She ruffle unnie's hair. Oh yah! Umma! Appa! Eun Hee made friends in school! Unnie wrap her arm on your shoulder. You cover your face in embarrassment. Unnie! You don't have to tell them! You whispered to unnie. (Appa) That's good! Are they nice? (Umma) Is it a guy or a girl? Both your parents start questioning about your teen top.

They are nice,appa. They came here before and i chatted with them. When it comes to answering umma's question,you and unnie start to bit your lips. They are guys,umma. You say softly but umma managed to catch what you were saying. (Umma) Ok so it's a guy. And i'm sure it's a group since you said 'they'. Ok i approve it as long as they are nice to you and doesn't break your heart. Umma smiled at you and went to her seat and ate her breakfast. The whole family ate breakfast together. 

After eating your breakfast,you went up to your room and turn on your laptop to surf the net. Then,you got a text from Kai. 

Hello :) It was an unknown number.

Err.. Who is this? You decide to ask.

This is Kai. I'm sure you know me xD He replied.

Oh how did you get my number? I changed it though.. 

I got it from Baekhyun. I hope you don't mind.. :) 

Oh... Nah i don't mind 

So are you free this afternoon? You were surprised when you read the text. *Is he asking me out?* You thought. 

Yes yes i'm free. Why?

Can we hang out? Pleasee

Err.. Alright 

Alright! Let's meet at the cafe near our school at 1! 

Okay see you later! 

See you later! You locked your phone and bit your lips. *Did he really ask me out? What are we gonna do later?* You asked yourself. You decide to just stop being nervous. You looked at the time and it was just 10am so you still had some time to surf the net. 

 

1pm

You went to meet Kai at the cafe. Kai were just few minutes late but you don't care.

I'm sorry if i'm late! Kai came in the cafe,panting. Woah! It's ok! I just came also! Did you ran? You look at Kai,who is panting. Y-Yea i- i did. Ju-just to be in t-time! You told Kai to sit while you go and buy a drink. After buying a drink,you went to Kai and gave him a drink. Here.drink this. I don't want you to be dehydrated. Kai nod his head and drank it. Thank you. You flashed a smile. So.. where are we going? You asked. I don't know. I actually asked you out because we didn't hang out ever since the ... There were silence. Let's forget about that. I already forget about that. Kai were really happy inside. *Yay! She forgot about it already!* Kai thought and smiled. What about the arcade? You smiled and agreed.

You went to the arcade with Kai and had fun with him. You took some sille japanese sticker pictures,played racing and all those. But without you knowing,someone has been looking at you,having fun with Kai..

OMG! I'm so sorry! It has been a week i didn't update! I'm so sorry! Ever since school started,i don't really have that much time to use my laptop.. Once again,i'm so sorry. But i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Can you guess who has been watching them play?