10 TEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


Throughout the whole walk,you kept quiet. You didn't say a word and it's making teen top worried. Especially L.Joe. 

*Why is she keeping quiet? I wish i could approach her but teen top will thought that i like her. Or,they will know that i like her.* L.Joe thought as he bit his lips. Chunji saw how worried L.Joe were so he decided to .

(Chunji) Hey,i saw how worried you are. I think you fell for her. Chunji wrap his arm around L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe didn't even realise that Chunji were talking to him. Huh? I'm sorry. I didn't catch what you were saying. You were saying? Chunji let out a sigh. (Chunji) Nevermind. About that guy just now,what does he wants from her again? He wants her back. And i have the feeling that he will do something bad at Eun Hee. L.Joe glance at you. (Chunji) Actually I also have that feeling. All we have to do now is to protect her. L.Joe nod and agreed with Chunji.

Suddenly,you stopped walking. Teen top who are walking behind you almost clashed into eachother because of the sudden stop. Then they saw a girl standing infront of you. You were already gritting your teeth and clenching your fist.

Eun Hee! I finally found you! I miss you so much! Hyemi were about to hug you but you stepped back. Don't.Touch.Me. You said while glaring at her. You don't miss me? She let out a sigh. You know,i have been searching for you everywhere. You should told me that you've moved so i don't have to be so worried for you. Right when you hear her say that,you scoffed. Worried? Searching for me or searching for a new boyfriend to steal from? Don't think i don't know you,Hyemi. I know,if i tell you that i'm moving,you will also move to the same school to steal my friends. AGAIN! You said with your arms folded. *Smart girl. Well,your friends are kinda hot* Hyemi evilly thought and look at teen top.

Oh! You're Eun Hee's friends right? I'm Hyemi. Hyemi 'cutely' introduce herself. (C.A.P) I'm C-- Don't bother introducing yourself to this . You brushed shoulders with Hyemi. Teen top followed behind. *Watch your back Eun Hee* Hyemi thought as she grin. 

When you were walking,teen top were whispering to each other at the back. 

(Changjo) I think that is noona's bestfriend. I think she's the one who stole her boyfriend. (C.A.P) Yes. I think so. (Niel) All we need to do is to protect her and try to make her happy again. Ever since that jerk came,she hasn't been smiling alot. Teen top agreed. 

Then,you reached your house. Thanks guys. About that girl,just forget about her. Jalgayo. You gave them a fake smile. Teen top know that the smile was fake but they just let it go. You went in your house and saw your unnie at the living room watching television.

Annyeong Unnie. You greeted her without looking at her and went up to your room. Unnie look at you walking up the stairs confusingly. She looked at the door and saw teen top standing there. She mouthed 'what happened' Teen top just shrugged their shoulder. She know that they know something so she right away stood up and went to teen top then close the door.

Ok tell me the exact details what happened. I know that you guys know. Teen top look at each other. They actually didn't want to tell but since she is already 'forcing' them,they had to. 

(Ricky) Yesterday at the mall,she met her ex-boyfriend. Ricky explained. Wait,Kai?! That jerk?! Unnie shouted then she covered because she don't want you to know. Nae. He said he wants her back. Then what did she say? (Niel) She said no. Unnie sigh in relieve. 

(C.A.P) But today he came to visit Eun Hee after school. Wait What?! Unnie widened her eyes. (Chunji) He said the same thing. He was sorry and he wants her back. Then Eun Hee say no but he say that he will make her his again. Then he gripped Eun Hee's wrist really tightly asking her to be his again but thanks to C.A.P. He let go. Unnie is already biting her nails. And,thanks C.A.P (C.A.P) No problem. Unnie smile at him. 

But after that,she stumble upon a girl. Her name is Hyemi i think. L.Joe explained about Hyemi. Oh that freaking ! Unnie clench her fist and punch her palm. (Changjo) Is she Eun Hee noona's bestfriend? Changjo asked. Yes she is. She is the one who stole Kai from Eun Hee. Teen top made the 'O' shape with their lips. Well,thank you guys. I really appreciate everything you did for Eun Hee. Thank you so much. (Teen Top) No problem. They say in unison. (C.A.P) We better get going. Tell Eun Hee to take care. Jalgayo. Unnie waved at them. Teen top waved back and left. Oh Eun Hee. He say under her breath with her. Unnie is really worried for you now.

 

Hello my lovely readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hyemi has come to ruin Eun Hee! 

Erm.. I have bad news... I will be away for a few days because i will be going on a holiday/vacation. Just a few days. But when i'm back,i promise that i will be updating chapters just for all of you. Please don't unsubscribe :(. It will be just a few days. I love all my subscribers <3