15 FIFTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You were walking home with EXO. You were teasing each other,laughing happily. Kai kept keeping an eye on you. You felt uncomfortable but you pretended to be happy. D.O saw Kai kept eyeing on you so he nudge him.

(D.O) I see you kept on looking at Eun Hee over there. Kai look at D.O and look away. (D.O) Do you really want to have her back? After what you did to her? D.O pat his shoulder. Yes,why? Is there a problem? Kai rolled his eyes.

(D.O) No. I'm just saying that after what you did to her,it's difficult to get her back. And,it seems like that guy from teen top likes her also. Errr he is in the same class with you. Wait you mean L.Joe? Kai widened his eyes in shock. 

(D.O) Yeah. It seems so. When we wanted to have lunch with Eun Hee,i can tell that he didn't like it. And when we wanted to go back home with her.i can see anger in his eyes. Kai clench his fist. I will let him have her. NEVER! 

Meanwhile,teen top.

(Ricky) Should we tell Park Bom noona about EXO? Ricky scratch his head. (C.A.P) No. We don't tell yet. If she kept on hanging out with them,then we tell. (Chunji) Yes Yes. Chunji agree with C.A.P. L.Joe,he did not listen to what C.A.P say. All he is thinking is you. 

 

EXO and you,

You were chatting with EXO but then,you saw Hyemi. She saw you and EXO so she ran towards you. Eun Hee! EXO! Omo! I missed you guys! She first hug Kai then hug the rest of EXO. When she was about to hug you,you stepped back. You rolled your eyes and told EXO that you are going home. EXO were actually surprised to see Hyemi. Baekhyun saw you walking away so he catched up with you.

(Baekhyun) Walking away? You looked at him and smile. Yep. I don't want to look at that 's face. (Baekhyun) I understand. So about Kai. Both of you are friends? You smiled at Baekhyun again. Y-yeah... You bit your lips. (Baekhyun) Ok that's good. At least you guys are friends,that's good. Baekhyun give you a thumbs up. Ok i got to go. You know,unnie. She will explode if i go home late. Ok annyeong! You waved at Baekhyun and walked home.

 

[Let's skip what happened at home. Just normal stuff like doing homework and all those]

You went to school the next day. Alone. You listened to your ipod and look at other people going to school and work. Suddenly someone tap your shoulder. It was Changjo. 

Oh Changjo! Where's the rest? You asked as you didn't see teen top. (Changjo) Oh they... err.. They don't know i'm going to school with you. Hehe. Changjo gave a cheeky smile. You chuckled and ruffled his hair. So you went to school with Changjo.

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter! But,since its the new year.. I will be doing a double update! Not right away but i will do it later. *pinky promise* I hope 2014 will be a better year for everyone! 2013 is not my lucky year. I wish 2014 is better! Happy New Year!! <3