34 THIRTY-FOUR

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

You went in and saw L.Joe laying on a bench,with his arms covering his eyes. L.Joe.. oppa.. You called him softly,checking if he was asleep. You slowly walked towards him.

BOO! L.Joe start laughing while holding his tummy. You should've seen your face! You start laughing again. You pout but then start laughing together. Oppa,that was mean! You playfully slap his arms. Aww i'm sorry princess. You ruffles your hair. Oppa! You fixed your hair.

Both of you sat on the bench,ditching class. Oppa.. Why did you left the class after 'breaking up' with Hyemi? You did the quotation mark with your fingers. Ouh.. I.. emm.. I was actually pissed at her. I couldn't stand looking at her face anymore. It just makes me want to vomit. L.Joe answered while looking deeply into your eyes. The only girl i love is you. L.Joe leaned closer to your face but you heard someone clearing their throat. L.Joe immediately pretended that nothing happened. You turned to look who was it and saw it was non other than..Kai..

Ouh Kai.. What are you doing here? You tried to get rid of the awkwardness. Kai just glared at both of you and walked away. You sat there,clueless. *Why did he just left without saying anything?* You look at Kai,trying to give him the 'will you be mad if i chase after him' face. L.Joe knows what that face meant so he just nodded. Thank you. You peck his lips and ran after Kai.

You searched the whole school but he was nowhere to be found. Then you decided to go check the dance room. The only room you haven't check. You remembered how much Kai loved to dance. You went to the dance room. When you were walking along the hallway,you could hear music playing. You knew it was from the dance room. You peeked and saw Kai,dancing with his school uniform on. You decided to peek a little longer before walking in the dance room. 

While Kai was dancing,you saw him ruffling his hair with stress,kicking the air,shouting 'ARGH'!. You then decide to walk in to see what is wrong. You slowly walked in and Kai noticed you from the reflection of the mirror. He ignored you and continued dancing. Then he stopped half way and took out his shoe,and threw at the mirror,which was your reflection. You were actually shocked to see Kai acting like this. You decide to walk to him,and ask him.

Kai.. Oppa.. Kai oppa... You tried calling him in a nice and kind tone but he didn't even looked at you. Oppa! You shouted,earning his attention. He then rolled his eyes and continue dancing. You noticed the tears forming in his eyes. *Did he cried?* You thought as you watched him dance. Oppa.. You stopped the song and walked infront of him. You cupped his face and noticed the tears falling. Oppa.. why are you crying? You wiped the tears with your thumb. Kai roughly removed your hands from his face and pressed the play button on his ipod. Oppa! Why are you acting like this? Wae? Kai turned to face you. He slowly walked towards you.

Yah Eun Hee-ah! Can't you tell? Can't you tell why am I acting like this? He shouted as tears start rolling down his cheeks. You were clueless. You bit your lips and slowly shook your head. Eun Hee! I still love you! I can't just stay friends with you. I'm sorry. I really hurts to see you with other guys. I know you don't trust me anymore but.. i still love you.. The last 4 words,he said it softly but you heard it. Oppa.. I didn't know you-- You know what? Forget about what i just said. Congratulation to you and L.Joe. You both look really cute together. He tried to smile but he failed. Tears kept on falling,making it hard to stop. He quickly got his ipod and bag then left you alone in the dance room.

Wh-What ju-just happened? You mumbled. Ottoke? You scratched your head in confusion. Why is it so complicated? 

OMG! I haven't updated this story for 3 weeks! I'm so so sorry! I feel so bad! My exams are on next friday! Todays is friday and I'm currently updating this story at 2 in the morning. I'm so sorry for making all my lovely subscribers wait for and update! I'm so sorry. But i hope this chapter will make all my lovely subscribers forgive me..

Well,i hope you enjoy this chapter! <3