30 THIRTY

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

When you and L.Joe went in the class,it was already the next lesson. When you were walking in class,students were whispering to each other,wondering why were you late with L.Joe. And why do you look like you cried. Hyemi were fuming mad because she don't like seeing L.Joe with you. You just ignored them and walked to your seat. When you sat down,Jiwoo turned around,giving you 2 thumbs up and mouthed 'Are you alright'. You nod your head and smiled. Kai was curious why were you with L.Joe so he decide to ask you. 

Hey.. Why were you late? And why were you with L.Joe? He whispered into your ear so the rest couldn't hear. Oh You start to think whether you should tell him or not. Nothing. Don't worry about me. Kai knew you were lying but he decided to just let it go. L.Joe kept looking at you. *I just missed the chance just now!* He thought as he ruffles his hair,making Hyemi looking at him weirdly.

 

School ended. Kai wanted to accompany you home but you told him that you wanted to walk home alone. Kai were actually disappointed but he didn't show it. He nod his head and went to EXO. Hyemi's driver came to fetched Hyemi and Jiwoo but Jiwoo don't want to take the same car with Hyemi so she took a cab instead. 

Now only you and L.Joe left in class. It was awkward because what almost happened just now at the garden. 

Hey.. Can I accompany you home? He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Nae.. You bit you lips. Both of you went out the class and walked together awkwardly. The walk were awkwardly silent until L.Joe decide to bring up a topic. 

How are you? He asked without looking at you. He just stares at the ground with his hand in his pocket. I'm fine. How about you? You decide to ask him,trying to keep the conversation going. I'm fine. Thank you. Then both of you kept quiet again. 

Hey urm.. I'm sorry if I've been keeping a distant with you. He still did not look at you. Gwencana. But why were you keeping a distant from me? You decide to ask but L.Joe just kept quiet. *Should I tell her?* He thought. Then he decided to not tell you. 

I'm sorry but I can't tell you now.. When the time if right,i will tell you. You were disappointed with his answer. You thought that he will tell you but he is keeping it a secret. Just then,you realised that you reached home. 

Erm.. Thanks for accompanying me home. You flashed a smile before going in you house. When you turned to walk in the house gate,L.Joe grabbed you wrist and hug you. You were really surprised but you liked it somehow. He broke the hug and look into your eyes. He cupped your face and peck your lips. Your eyes widened in shock. *W-WHAT DID HE J-JUST D-DO?* You don't know if this were a dream or reality. L.Joe just gave you smile.

You smile at him and were about to turn to walk in you house again but L.Joe grabbed your wrist again and crash his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in shock. You don't know what is happening. You don't know what to do. You just stood there,shocked of what is happening right now. L.Joe then held your hand. Eun Hee-ah.. I don't know what is happening to me ever since i met you. You made me go crazy. I don't know how to say this.. But i'm inlove with you.. 

I hoped you enjoy this chapter! And woah! L.Joe confessed to her! Yippee!! Hehe >< <3