13 THIRTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


Throughout the whole class,Kai were annoying you. You kept telling him to keep quiet but he just ignored and continue ignoring you. 

Breaktime

You,L.Joe and Kai were in class,waiting for the rest to leave the classroom first. Then you hear squealing and screaming at the hallway. 

Oh that must be teen top! You went to the door and were about to shout 'Teen Top' but to your surprise,it was not them. 

Oh! EXO! You guys will be schooling here also? You were surprise and happy at the same time. But what you didn't know is that the girls are giving you death glare. L.Joe noticed it and he does not feel comfortable. 

(Luhan) Hey want to sit with us? You bit your lips and look at L.Joe. I would love to but te-- (Baekhyun) Oh come on. Just today? Remember we used to hang out together during lunch? Please L.Joe? The girls gasp when Baekhyun said that. *Aish dang it! I'm so dead!* You thought. You bit your lips again and look at L.Joe. L.Joe just nod your head meaning he let you to sit with them but honestly he felt uncomfortable.

(Lay) Great! Let's go! They grab your hands and start pulling you to the cafeteria. She will be mine. You'll see. Kai whispered at L.Joe's ear and walked away. L.Joe clench his fist. *You don't deserve her. You deserve to have my fist punched in your face!* L.Joe thought as he gritted his teeth. 

L.Joe walk to the cafeteria with his hands in his pocket. The girls found that L.Joe were alone so they decided to give it a shot. 

(Girl 1) L.Joe oppa! Go out with me? L.Joe glare at her and walked away.  (Girl 1) So is that a yes? NO! Then,Jiwoo came. Oppa! Jiwoo tried to backhug L.Joe but L.Joe avoid it. Jiwoo pout but she didn't give up. So why are you alone? Where's that ? Jiwoo scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

Yah yah! She is not a ,! L.Joe point his finger infront of her face and walked away with his hands in his pockets again. 

Oppa! Oppa! She tried calling him with aegyos but it didn't work. L.Joe reached the cafeteria and saw you and EXO but he ignored and went to Teen Top's table. 

(Changjo) Hyung! Did you know that noona's ex-boyf-- Yes i know. And worst,he is in my class. L.Joe grumpily sit down. Chunji saw how L.Joe is acting and he couldn't help to to giggle. (Niel) So she is sitting with her ex?? Niel point at EXO's table. She is not exactly sitting with her ex. She is sitting with Kai's friends. They are ok. Not like that jerk! But she is sitting with them just for today. Teen Top sigh in relieve. Throughout the breaktime,Teen Top kept looking at you and EXO.

Meanwhile you and EXO,

You sat beside D.O and Chen. Kai is opposite you. EXO were talking to each other while you just kept quiet eating your food. 

(Suho) So Eun Hee. Ever since you moved,what did you do? Suho noticed that you've been keeping quiet so he decide to talk to you.

Errr. Nothing. Just went out shopping with unnie. Thats all. You lied. You actually locked yourself in your room and cry day and night. EXO know you were lying because they know you but they pretended to believe you. 

(Lay) Oh yeah! Your sister! How is she? (Chen) Is she still pretty? (Chanyeol) Is she scarier now? You start laughing when EXO start shooting questions of your unnie. (Baekhyun) Why are you laughing? You guys kept asking about my unnie. And you guys kept shooting questions and it makes me go insane! Ok since you guys asked,she's fine. Yes she is still pretty. She is still the scary unnie that you all know! You answer them and continue eating. Basically you and EXO were having fun talking and laughing. Teen Top,they were looking at you laughing. 

(Ricky) Noona looks happy! Ricky pout. (C.A.P)We better make sure she don't have so much fun with them because i'm sure our fangirls and their fangirls are gonna bash her for hanging out with us and them! Teen Top nod. 

 

Hey hey hey! EXO is also schooling there! Yay! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry if it's boring :(<3