17 SEVENTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


It was time for break time. You was not the last to leave the class this time. You immediately packed your bag and went out. But,you didn’t go to the cafeteria. You went to the garden. You look at the beautiful sky and think about what happened just now morning.

Their fangirls sure are aggressive. But what should i do? I don’t want to avoid them neither not talking to them. No. Arghh! You shouted. Suddenly,you felt someone touching your hair. You turned and saw Jiwoo standing behind you.

Ohh got pulled by the hair just now morning? Sad.. She pout and laugh. You gritted your teeth and glare. What do you want?! You shouted infront of her face and it made Jiwoo mad.

I just want to stay away from my L.Joe. Jiwoo smirked. He doesn't even like you! Stop being so clingy! It's disgusting. Wait,YOU'RE disgusting! You point infront of her face. Jiwoo was surprised and scoffed. What did you say?! I'm disgusting?! She shouted infront of you face. YES! Do you want me to repeat? Jiwoo were about to slap you so you shut your eyes and prepare for the pain but someone stopped her. You opened your eyes and saw L.Joe holding Jiwoo's arm.

O-o-oppa! I wasn't going to slap her! No No! I was about to err. err. Jiwoo bit her lips. Pat her head! Since she got pulled by the hair! Aigoo.. It hurts right? Jiwoo were about to pat your head but you pushed her hand away. Oh please. I don't want that filthy hands to be on my head. Sorry not sorry! You rolled your eyes. Jiwoo were already burning with anger.

Don't you try and lie to me,Jiwoo. I saw everything. With my own eyes. You were about to slap her because she called you disgusting. Well,she's true! I don't like you and,you're disgusting! Too clingy. Jiwoo gritted her teeth. Isn't it true,Eun Hee? L.Joe looked at you. You nod your head and fold your arms. Disgusting.. L.Joe scoffed. Jiwoo finally exploded. She struggled and kept asking L.Joe to let go of her arm. After much struggle,L.Joe let go. Then,she s

OPPA! WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS BUT YOU TREAT HER SO NICELY?! WHY?! Jiwoo shouted infront of L.Joe and then cover with her hands. She didn't believe she just shouted at L.Joe. O-Oppa... I don't m-mean t-to shout at y-you.. L.Joe just scoffed and grabbed your ahdn then walked away. Jiwoo was still in shock. Kai was eavesdropping and he was fuming mad when L.Joe were helping you. *I should be the one helping her! If only i came earlier..* Kai thought as he punch the wall.

You and L.Joe went to a quiet hallway. Everyone already went to the cafeteria. You and L.Joe walked slowly along the hallway. 

So how are you? You asked just to break the silence. Erm I'm okay. But,teen top is not. They felt empty when you are not with them L.Joe replied *That includes me* He added in his thought. Aww.. I'm so sorry. And i will make it up for you and teen top so we can hang out together again. Arraso? you gave the 'ok' sign and by saying that,it immediately lighten L.Joe up. He felt so happy. You sure? Promise? I hope you don't break the promise! L.Joe held his pinky. You chuckled and pinky promise with him. Yes,I promise. 

L.Joe always have the urge to tell you that he likes you but he was nervous,shy. He thought that you would hate him if he confessed to you. You were walking slowly quietly. 

Er.. So... How long have you been friends with EXO? L.Joe asked and you were surprised at that question. Uh Uh. 2 years? I think. At SM Academy High. You replied. Ohh.. L.Joe simply replied. Then,you could hear Niel shouting from a classroom. 

Hey Hey. Isn't that Niel's voice? You asked L.Joe and went closer to the voice. Yes it is. Should we go see what are they doing? You nod and trail the voice. You and L.Joe found the class and Teen Top were inside,playing random childhood games. They were playing 'The Flowers Have Bloom'. 

What are you guys doing? You asked them,looking at them with weird expression. (Changjo) Noona! We're playing the floweres have bloom! Come join us! Chunji and Changjo pulled you in the middle of the class. (Niel) Ok! You're it! You went infront of the classroom and start playing with them. They were happy that you were with them.

 

Yay! Since it's the weekend,my parent's allow me to use my laptop! So here's the update! I hope you enjoyed it! A surprise will happen soon! Just keep waiting! :) <3